PDA

View Full Version : 'Overexposed' Charlotte makes silent vow

Debs
15-01-2006, 11:33
Charlotte Church has vowed to try and keep out of the media spotlight.

The Crazy Chick singer is tired of seeing details of her family's private lives published in newspapers, and hopes that staying silent will save her long-term career.

"I have spoken with her management and it has been agreed that Charlotte is doing very little press from now on," spokesperson Vicki Clark told icwales. "They are limiting very much what she does. I don't know if it's for good."

A source close to Charlotte explained, "We are keeping her out of the spotlight because she has been over exposed. If she is going to have a long-term career we have to be mindful of that.

"There is something about her every day in the press. She is fed up with the tittle-tattle every day of the week. There is too much out there about her. Charlotte just wants a break. We are going away and coming back. There may be some live UK dates later this year."

pookie1968uk
15-01-2006, 18:22
if you want to keep out of the media spot light then you dont go around behaving like she does do you??

Katy
15-01-2006, 19:36
haha id lie to see her try. Keeping out of the media means she cant go round drinking and looking like a tramp at the end of night a oiut. I would be nice if she can do it a i hate seeing celebs being exposed as theyare human afterall.