PDA

View Full Version : A Tip

.:SpIcYsPy:.
14-01-2006, 13:04
Save whatever you need or photos in my case on a memory thing..

Last weekend my computer stopped working.. had a problem.. and the only way is to remove everything of it (reload it fully) that means I have to lose my photos.

My photos mean alot to me you see lol.. and I lost every single one!!

So my tip is to save the important things!!

:( Thank-you :crying: x

Btw I should be getting my computer back this weekend!!

Debs
14-01-2006, 13:18
i know how you feel spicy mine did the same and i had to remove everything on it i uploaded some of my pics but the rest i had to lose. all pics of connor some picture scans of our wedding. i was trying to print them out but the computer wouldnt allow the printer to work so i was gutted!

14-01-2006, 13:26
It was perfectly fine the night before, 2 scans.. no virus, did everything as normal.. the next day all gone!! Im trying to think how many photo folders I lost and I lost 20!!

All of my 13th birthday and some of my friends when they came around.. most of the others I got on here though :(...

Glad I know someone I can share my sadness to.. It's always usually you :D

Debs
14-01-2006, 13:36
It was perfectly fine the night before, 2 scans.. no virus, did everything as normal.. the next day all gone!! Im trying to think how many photo folders I lost and I lost 20!!

All of my 13th birthday and some of my friends when they came around.. most of the others I got on here though :(...

Glad I know someone I can share my sadness to.. It's always usually you :D

im always here spicy!!! i know how annoying it is i too didi scans and nothing. i was so peed off all the things that i couldnt get back were gone!!

Abi
14-01-2006, 13:46
Getting a decent USB storage thing is always good. Get one with a good memory, Spicy, they cost a lot, but hte ones that cost £40-50 are well worth it, and you wont need another one for ages.

Tori
14-01-2006, 16:02
i think i'll go and back all my photos up later then! i have a memory stick and tbh, i can't live without it!

Katy
14-01-2006, 16:31
i do that all the time, i can understand losing your photos. The worst i did was a 4 minute compostition for GCSE music took forever and the computer lost it all. I was so gutted. especially as iam not exactly a John Williams and it took forever. Its not as sentimental as photos.

Abi
14-01-2006, 19:05
i've always backed up my thigns anyway. You never know what might happen to your computer- especially if you use MSN

Tori
14-01-2006, 19:07
i don;t normally, but now i have a laptop and desktop, i have to have it all on disk so i can use it on both computers

15-01-2006, 16:00
I got my computer back :cheer:

crazygirl
15-01-2006, 16:35
i have had probloms and my computer has had to be wiped but we just save out music and pictures on to disc

samantha nixon
02-02-2006, 20:17
my mum has most of our photos on cd but it must be horrable to loose them all

Cornishbabe
02-02-2006, 20:37
I brought a really large memory stick from asda i think its 2 gigs. I can back up most of my work on it. and do so every night. Its simple to use and saves lots of problems