PDA

View Full Version : big brother vs soapstar superstar?????

magicdragon
13-01-2006, 08:55
hello :) just wondering if anyone knows who's winning in the tv ratings between big brother and soapstar superstar???? i've looked on the net, and cant find anything really.
i've been watching soapstar as bb seems a bit old hat now :thumbsdow
go richard fleesman :cheer:
what do ya all think????? :hmm:

Bryan
13-01-2006, 09:05
sopastar is drivel! weve seen too many singing contests! x factor, celeb fame accadmey! pop idol! popstars! etc...its just boring now!!! i only like the x factor because of the judges, and the panel on soapstar are dry as a nun's...

big brother is original! entertaining! exciting! unpredictable! and just so amazing with an intresting bunch of folks...

Angeltigger
13-01-2006, 09:07
I don't know who winning- but i believe most people are watching big brother but not me

Behemoth
13-01-2006, 09:32
I'd guess that BB is winning. It's a much better TV show and the people they have got in this year are really entertaining and a great mix.

magicdragon
13-01-2006, 09:33
maybe its just me then :rotfl: but i am really getting into soapstar, i know what ya saying that they all the same, these singing things. maybe its the people in cbb that are putting me off, cause usually i'm an avid bb fan, but for some reason, i'm just not getting into it this time

Angeltigger
13-01-2006, 09:38
i don't watch Big brother i watch Soapstar superstar- i believe the people in Big brother are not really to my way. roll on soapstar superstar

magicdragon
13-01-2006, 09:41
who are ya wanting to win then angel? i was rooting for wendi, but now she's out, i want richard or andy to win :cheer:

Behemoth
13-01-2006, 09:42
who are ya wanting to win then angel? i was rooting for wendi, but now she's out, i want richard or andy to win :cheer: Discussion of SS can be done in this thread: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=40856

Angeltigger
13-01-2006, 09:47
i want Richard to win. but i am now going to talk about soapstar superstar in the right place

Johnny Allen
13-01-2006, 09:55
I would have thought Big Brother was winning no one I know talks about Soapstar Superstar and I don't watch it, everyone talks about Big Brother.

Angeltigger
13-01-2006, 10:12
There not much that you can talk about with soapstar superstar apart from who got kicked out, big brother is the kind of show that everyone is talking about as it has alot happening that people want to talk about.

magicdragon
13-01-2006, 10:14
i'm sure ya all gonna moan at me for saying this........
but it really bugs me that these forums have soooo many stupid rules and regs, i thought it was just a place where people can get together and have a laugh and a chat about our fav soaps, without all the
"Discussion of SS can be done in this thread" crap, and getting moaned at for posting stuff that has allready been posted, i'm sorry if i offend anyone for saying this, but i think you all need to chill out!!!!

Angeltigger
13-01-2006, 10:16
well the reason (Not having a go) why it is like this is so that the soapboard is nice and clean so that people are not reading things 5 times.

pookie1968uk
13-01-2006, 13:58
dont watch either, think they are both rubbish!!!!!!

dddMac1
13-01-2006, 15:09
i prefer Big brother cause it's original

Angeltigger
13-01-2006, 15:09
don't you!

chance
13-01-2006, 16:16
soapstar superstar is trouncing big bro in the ratings,read it in the sun the other day.

Katy
13-01-2006, 16:28
i prefer superstar myself thats what everyones talking about at college. Big brother is ok but there all backstabbing chlildish grown men, and everytime i turn it on Barrymore is crying.

pookie1968uk
13-01-2006, 19:48
don't you!

no really i dont. think the people in BB are a bunch of nobodys and i dont watch the soaps so cant get interested in a load of soapstars singing as if their lives depended on it when they already have loads of money anyway!!!

samantha nixon
13-01-2006, 20:12
i think it will be bb wining but i watch ss

Angeltigger
13-01-2006, 20:14
no really i dont. think the people in BB are a bunch of nobodys and i dont watch the soaps so cant get interested in a load of soapstars singing as if their lives depended on it when they already have loads of money anyway!!! i know the people in BB are a bunch of nobodys, i know the soap people have money but they want to be singers but lucy don't seem to want it anymore

chance
13-01-2006, 21:57
i think it will be bb wining but i watch ssss is winning ratings wise

CrazyLea
13-01-2006, 22:17
sopastar is drivel! weve seen too many singing contests! x factor, celeb fame accadmey! pop idol! popstars! etc...its just boring now!!! i only like the x factor because of the judges, and the panel on soapstar are dry as a nun's...

big brother is original! entertaining! exciting! unpredictable! and just so amazing with an intresting bunch of folks...

im sorry but bb really isnt orignial. it might have been to start out, but how many series have their been now? and its always the same thing. and half the things they do on the show are just for the cameras anyway. now its just boring to be honest. (my opinion)

chance
13-01-2006, 22:27
ive never been that keen on celeb big bro for some reason but i love the other one

Tamzi
13-01-2006, 22:34
I am waching ss as I think celeb bb is boring. They are all pretty much nobodies and they really aren't that interesting. SS has more happening on it and a lot of my friends are talking about it. BB is just getting repetitive
xxx

shannisrules
13-01-2006, 22:41
well in the start i was watching bb more than ss but now i really like ss and it great all you watch on bb is a vrebal fight now and agian and apart from that people sitting ina house doing their odinary things ss is much more interesting

Jessie Wallace
14-01-2006, 00:28
I hope Soapstar Superstar is winning, it's better than watching MichaelBarrymore. It's a shame it finnishes today.
Everyone at my work is talking about soapstar superstar, nothing about big brother, they just aren't watching it!

Jemma
14-01-2006, 15:32
Well I normally watch Big Brother and record Soapstar Superstar then watch it afterwards. All my friends are talking about BB and not SS but I don't really think either of them are as good as I expected them to be. In BB the "celebrities" are so boring and SS just makes me laugh - they don't know what they're doing they're always messing around with the format like saying Richard can't sing cos he was saved and then letting Lucy sing the day after...