PDA

View Full Version : what is the world coming to

twinkle_eyes83
11-01-2006, 11:54
please move if not in the right place

Babysitters jailed for baby r**e

Two babysitters have been jailed for r**ing a 12-week-old baby girl and taking pictures of the abuse.

Alan Webster, 40, and his girlfriend Tanya French, 19, both from Hatfield in Hertfordshire, pleaded guilty to r**e and making indecent images.

Webster was given a life sentence at St Albans Crown Court; French was jailed for five years.

International law enforcers alerted police after Webster downloaded 7,000 indecent images from the internet.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/o.gifhttp://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/img/v3/start_quote_rb.gif There are no words to express the abhorrence such offending generates http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/img/v3/end_quote_rb.gif

Judge Findlay Baker

The baby's mother was unaware of the abuse until detectives visited her home after finding photographs detailing the abuse at Webster's home.

Sentencing Webster, Judge Findlay Baker said the offences were committed against the "most vulnerable victim - a little baby".

"There are no words to express the abhorrence such offending generates," he added.

'Malign influence'

Sentencing French, he said: "You did not shrink away from the acts in which you joined, but looked forward to them."

But he said French was also a victim and had come under Webster's "malign influence" and was to some extent "corrupted by him".

French admitted four charges of rape, five indecent assaults, two charges of permitting indecent images to be taken of children and two counts of making indecent images of the child in February and March 2004.

Webster admitted one charge of rape, four indecent assaults, two charges of permitting indecent images to be taken of children and two counts of making indecent images of children. Webster also admitted a separate charge of indecently assaulting a 14-year-old girl and seven offences of possessing child abuse images.

that is really really sick and awful they need to be sentanced to death

Siobhan
11-01-2006, 12:22
I saw that last night on the TV.. sick sick sick.. I can't even comprehend what sort of mind could do that to a 12 week old baby... it is wrong and they both should be hung.. what it worse is that he showed no remorse...

di marco
11-01-2006, 12:23
thats vile, its disgusting how some people can do things like that, scum! :angry:

Meh
11-01-2006, 12:28
Its a problem easily solved. One gun, two bullets.

Absolutely vile.

twinkle_eyes83
11-01-2006, 12:29
they should be hung

Debs
11-01-2006, 12:33
i saw this on the news last night and was so shocked a 12 week baby sick vile perverts they should be killed in a very violent way

Siobhan
11-01-2006, 12:42
i saw this on the news last night and was so shocked a 12 week baby sick vile perverts they should be killed in a very violent way

does anyone know if the girl has permenant damage

lollymay
11-01-2006, 12:44
i think its really sick they should die a slow and painful death

~charlie-lou~
11-01-2006, 13:37
That is absolutely disgusting, it's.... God I can't even summon up the words.

Abi
11-01-2006, 14:49
Two words. Kill. and Them.

dddMac1
11-01-2006, 15:05
thats just sick,how can people do that to kids,they should be punished

alan45
11-01-2006, 15:23
We were talking about this in work today. Killing them is too simple. I would cut off his D***, both his arms and blind him with a red hot poker, sandpaper his skin and splas him with acid. I would keep him alive for weeks

Bryan
11-01-2006, 15:35
absolutley disgusting

i thought the 3 year old was the worst it could get but that young! :eek:

how could these people do such a thing!!!

Behemoth
11-01-2006, 16:17
This is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. I can't believe anyone could do it. They deserve to be shot.

dddMac1
11-01-2006, 16:19
i don't understand how they could do that to an inocent kid

Siobhan
11-01-2006, 16:22
absolutley disgusting

how could these people do such a thing!!!

Over in South Africa, some people are told that they have to have sex with a virgin to get rid of AIDS so the rape rate on very young children is huge over there

willow
11-01-2006, 16:27
i read this in the paper today............................................. ..i felt physicly sick, how???????? its undiscribeable.................................... .......they need to be shot evil evil people

xXxJessxXx
11-01-2006, 16:28
awww that is so wrong i dont understand how anyone can do that!

I have to say i agree wiht Alan45 i dont think they should be killed just punished. Its so easy for them to kill them and if being shot they wont feel a thing.(if in the head) Killing them just brings you down to their level. Who ever kills them has murdered someone so then they deserve to die, who ever then kills them should also die. Do you see its like a never ending circle.

Dont get me wrong its a horrible thing to do and to a 12 week old baby that is the sickest thing ive heard. But killing them is far to easy. Its hard to find punishment for people like this because killing them is over with quickly(in some cases) and then they're life is over and nothing more gets done, and putting them in jail or tourturing them isnt enough in my opinion.

~*~Leanne~*~
11-01-2006, 16:31
its disgusting how can anyone do that do a poor baby

Skits
11-01-2006, 16:38
We were talking about this in work today. Killing them is too simple. I would cut off his D***, both his arms and blind him with a red hot poker, sandpaper his skin and splas him with acid. I would keep him alive for weeks

i totally agree with this treatment for them. animals. :angry: :angry:

Tori
11-01-2006, 16:53
thats awful.

some people wer emaking a joke out of it today and it really wasn't funny

~charlie-lou~
11-01-2006, 17:49
Without wishing to make things graphic, the baby must have been terribly damaged. I mean, you could badly damage a woman/girl by doing that, but a baby?? It doesn't bear thinking about. It makes me squirm.

Chuck them off a cliff into a bath of hydrochloric acid. :mad:

the_watts_rule
11-01-2006, 17:58
That's disgusting.

lilylily
11-01-2006, 18:00
:sick: :sick:

hazey
11-01-2006, 18:15
:crying: poor little mite,words can't say what I think of these two lunatics

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-01-2006, 19:33
I was thinking the same :angry: I don't have words for them but I wish they die slow and very painfully..

pookie1968uk
11-01-2006, 20:01
i feel upset just thinking about it so i try not to, you cant put into words how terrible it is,i only hope the baby can grow up and have a good life and not be affected by it.

Jojo
11-01-2006, 21:06
Not being funny but how did the mother not notice that this had happened??? There must have been a degree of damage to the baby....

And now, we, the tax payer are covering the cost of them staying in a "hotel" for their sentences. Amongst all of the others like them, where they can compare notes :sick: :angry: Bring back capital punishment with a difference please...

alan45
11-01-2006, 21:11
i totally agree with this treatment for them. animals. :angry: :angry:

Animals would not do this only humans :angry:

Jade
11-01-2006, 22:18
I've been trying to digest this all day, and I just cant. I've not got the words to describe the disgust I feel

CrazyLea
11-01-2006, 22:23
omg this is so sick!!!

alan45
11-01-2006, 22:28
I've been trying to digest this all day, and I just cant. I've not got the words to describe the disgust I feel
How could any right thinking person understand these sick B*****DS

KILLING IS WAY TOO GOOD FOR THEM

Jade
11-01-2006, 22:34
How could any right thinking person understand these sick B*****DS

KILLING IS WAY TOO GOOD FOR THEM

We cant

Slow and painful is the way to go.

That poor poor baby

Meh
11-01-2006, 22:35
This world if full of sickos:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4603728.stm

chance
11-01-2006, 23:27
i was so angry when i read that this morning in the paper and couldnt get it out of my head all day,they need to die a very painful death! that poor little baby,shes the same age as my shannon,how can anybody hurt somebody so small and innocent. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Trinity
12-01-2006, 12:57
I agree that this is the most awful crime. I was nearly in tears when I heard about it on the news, I really don't think I can watch the news with my kids now - there are so many horrible, henious crimes reported that I don't want them to be aware of.

These people need to be locked up and the key thrown away for the protection of our children. I don't want to hear in 5 years that they are 'out on licence'.

I don't believe in capital punnishment, but I think when someone is sentenced to life, it should be life and not 8 years or whatever. Chain gangs sound like a good idea, too. Hard labour with no prospect of liberty.

Chloe-Elise
12-01-2006, 20:37
That is absolutely sick, how could somebody do something like that?

xsoftladybugx
12-01-2006, 22:31
OMG I heard about this its disgusting and sickening!! They should be tortured!!