PDA

View Full Version : Two Pints, general discussion!!

littlemo
11-01-2006, 00:52
I think Series 5 has to be the best series of Two Pints so far, in my opinion, it had everything, the laughs and a lot of real life issues too. I think the main isssue was the parentage of Janet's baby, that was really a tough topic to deal with, but they still managed to make it funny. It's amazing how comedies do that.

littlemo
11-01-2006, 18:31
It might be pointless having two threads on the same subject. Maybe all messages could be sent to the Two Pints thread on the spoilers board. People will probably end up quoting spoilers on this section anyway, as time goes on. So if somebody wants to close this thread, that's o.k.

CrazyLea
11-01-2006, 18:37
never mind just noticed the episode discussions on tthe other thread sorry x

littlemo
11-01-2006, 18:52
never mind just noticed the episode discussions on tthe other thread sorry x

Did you just post a message? I read it on my email, but now it seems to have gone.

In answer to your question, or somebody else's question (I think you wrote it, I'm not quite sure because I've deleted it), Series 5 is made up of Donna and Johnny finding out about Gaz and Janet, Gaz and Donna getting married for Johnny and Janet, Janet having Corinthian and many other great episodes, Series 5 finished with the episode Here Far, where Janet had to decide whether she would work on a cruise ship or not. It was a brilliant series, I loved it!

CrazyLea
11-01-2006, 18:55
yeah it was me. but then edited it cause noticed the other thread with discussions lol
but oh right thanks. and yeah that is the best series!!! dont think i saw the last episode though....by what you just said.

littlemo
12-01-2006, 00:22
yeah it was me. but then edited it cause noticed the other thread with discussions lol
but oh right thanks. and yeah that is the best series!!! dont think i saw the last episode though....by what you just said.

Shame, it was a good episode. Gaz and Donna were all set to move out of Runcorn, but Donna then wouldn't move because of the sheep, and Gaz just couldn't stand to leave Johnny and his friends. Johnny didn't get the job in the biscuit factory so he didn't have to move. Louise got a new boyfriend, which probably happened before the last episode but I hope he's in it next series, because he's a laugh. Janet hadn't decided whether she was going to go on the cruise ship (where she was getting a job as a singer) at the end of the episode.

*-Rooney-*
27-03-2006, 18:35
has anyone saw the 2 pints out takes, it shows you all the mistakes and the stars talking about it, it was quite good

Emmak2005
04-04-2006, 04:18
Just watched the 6th episode "Croppitty Crops". Following on from Gaz's announcement in episode 5 "Drunk" that he wanted to 'reclaim' baby Corinthian as his son - and Janet takes desperate measures to ensure her house is tip top in security - including a recurring maid - for whom she cannot afford her wares.

Meanwhile Gaz and Donna attempt tantric sex in a bid to spice up their love life, following Donna's revelation she didn't want to have children now or in the future.

Gaz provided some chucklesome moments on his trip to the sperm bank.

Louise meanwhile was feeling rather down, and after Kelly and Johnny didn't show they cared about her problems she turned to Janet for some comfort. Janet said she'd look after her and welcome her into her family. Johnny didn't like this idea, and later grabbed Louise's arm after she blurted out 'mum' to Janet. Johnny was keen to stake his claim on Janet as she was his 'mum' if you get my meaning.

And when Louise was taking pictures of her new 'family' (ie her, Janet, Johnny and Corinthian) she was always in the pictures (discarding a cuddly toy when Janet said she wanted some 'family' shots)

Johnny told Donna (who expressed her congrats) about his new job - farming. But he neglected to tell anyone he was going to the shops in order to produce his so-called 'crops'. Louise found him out by a tax-return docket and attempted to blackmail him with it in order to stay in his house with Janet and baby Corinthian.

Pub landlady Kelly provided Janet with a gun after she clocked on that Louise could be a danger to her baby. So she stormed into the house brandishing a gun, fired at Louise and missed. Though she did regret her actions, and began to wonder what sort of a person she had turned into.

Gaz received a letter from the clinic saying he was 'firing' blanks - which could now mean the identity of Janet's babys father could be a lot clearer. Unless she got together with that ex-boyfriend of hers we saw in Series 3.

In episode 7 "Finger Sniffing" - both Janet and Donna are up for the same job in the pub.

Abbie
09-04-2006, 19:41
has anyone saw the 2 pints out takes, it shows you all the mistakes and the stars talking about it, it was quite goodi saw that as well it was very funny

Chris_2k11
21-04-2006, 22:49
The bit about B & Q with Gaz! Lmao! :rotfl: