PDA

View Full Version : plastic surgery

chance
10-01-2006, 21:08
if you had the money and could improve on one part of your body,what would it be? im toying with the idea of getting a boob job this year and then once ive decided once and for all ive finished my family i might have a tummy tuck..but deffo want my boobs done.

Jade
10-01-2006, 21:19
Yep boob job!!!!! Although i'm waiting until they can get fat from your tummy and stick it on your boobs before I do though!!!

Serisously I'd have a boob job, if I had the spear money, but at the moment i'd rather go on some nice holidays and hey thats what chicken fillets are for!!!

~charlie-lou~
10-01-2006, 22:15
I'd never, ever ever have a boob job, it's just not me. I couldn't feel satisfied with assets that I knew weren't my own. And besides I'm a 34C and still growing for a good while yet, I only hit puberty 7 or 8 months ago, so I doubt I'll need it all that desperately when I'm older, but even if I want to go bigger.... I just.... wouldn't.

chance
10-01-2006, 22:33
kids ruined the boobs i had :)

~charlie-lou~
10-01-2006, 23:02
kids ruined the boobs i had :)

Stop scaring me, I want 5!! :( (Kids, not breasts :D )

chance
10-01-2006, 23:04
Stop scaring me, I want 5!! :( (Kids, not breasts :D )

lmao,ul change your mind after 2 or 3,trust me lol.if your lucky your boobs may get big during pregnancy and stay that way after but myself am unlucky,they get huge during pregnancy then shrink after

hazey
10-01-2006, 23:21
I would have my eye lids done, I have extra skin there,I inherited from my dad,thanks Dad. and permant long eye lashes,if you can get them.I spend ages trying to make them look longer and they are still short :crying:

Jojo
10-01-2006, 23:27
Tummy tuck and boob job for sure - dont want huge boobs - just ones that are worth being called boobs :rotfl:

Debs
11-01-2006, 10:28
if you had the money and could improve on one part of your body,what would it be? im toying with the idea of getting a boob job this year and then once ive decided once and for all ive finished my family i might have a tummy tuck..but deffo want my boobs done.

i wouldnt want a boob job to go bigger but just maybe a one to make them more like they were when i was 18!! although if i lose enough weight i may need a boob job to go bigger since losing my weight last time i went down a sizE!!

and yeah maybe a tummy tuck would be good

Siobhan
11-01-2006, 10:43
Boob job for definite.... not huge just nice one that look good in a dress or top and not flat like I have now..

my Bum could be reduced.. maybe they could do an all in one, that the bits from my bum and put them in my boobs :rotfl::rotfl:

~*~Leanne~*~
11-01-2006, 16:41
i think id be to scared to have any surgery

Tori
11-01-2006, 16:47
i wouldn't have it... so much can go wrong

willow
11-01-2006, 16:47
i would love a boob job, just to make them perky again!!! the kids knackered them!!!

and i would have a bit of liposuction and a tummy tuck too!!!

or

one of those full body lifts like demi moore had!!!

and

a nose job

and

my eyes done!!

i think thats it!!

Skits
11-01-2006, 16:50
i'd like something done with my skin if it was possible! i have really bad pores thanks to my mam's side of the family. the only thing that actually works on disguising them is natural suntan.

chance
11-01-2006, 16:50
i would love a boob job, just to make them perky again!!! the kids knackered them!!!

and i would have a bit of liposuction and a tummy tuck too!!!

or

one of those full body lifts like demi moore had!!!

and

a nose job

and

my eyes done!!

i think thats it!!

sure you didnt miss anything out hun? :rotfl:

willow
11-01-2006, 16:58
sure you didnt miss anything out hun? :rotfl:

nope think i got it all!!!!:rotfl:

the_watts_rule
11-01-2006, 17:59
i think id be to scared to have any surgery

I think I would be too.

Abi
11-01-2006, 19:55
I'd probably have a boob job if i had loads of money. If i only just had enough, then i wouldn't bother, because like Jade said, i'd rather have holidays and stuff.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-01-2006, 19:57
Too young so complain yet.. but if I get older and want bigger boobs then chicken fillets and a holiday for me :p

samantha nixon
11-01-2006, 20:40
im to young to say whether i will or not but i dont think i will

pookie1968uk
11-01-2006, 20:49
it would have to be a boob reduction for me, its a long time since ive seen my feet!!!!! :rotfl:

Jojo
11-01-2006, 20:59
Boob job for definite.... not huge just nice one that look good in a dress or top and not flat like I have now..

my Bum could be reduced.. maybe they could do an all in one, that the bits from my bum and put them in my boobs :rotfl::rotfl:Thats something I hadn't thought of - I might do that too. I would go up a fair few cup sizes if I did that - its something when your hubby has a larger chest size than you isn't it!! :rotfl:

Jade
11-01-2006, 22:31
it would have to be a boob reduction for me, its a long time since ive seen my feet!!!!! :rotfl:

Well I'll have some of your's if there's any going spare???

JustJodi
11-01-2006, 22:36
a tummy tuck for sure !!!

alan45
11-01-2006, 22:37
I would need several tummy tucks actually

JustJodi
11-01-2006, 22:38
I would need several tummy tucks actually

gittin old reeks !!!!:angry: doesn't it :wall: ?

alan45
11-01-2006, 22:42
gittin old reeks !!!!:angry: doesn't it :wall: ?

Sure does :crying: Every day is a day nearer the three score and ten :(

Jojo
11-01-2006, 23:51
it would have to be a boob reduction for me, its a long time since ive seen my feet!!!!! :rotfl:I must have been behind you in the queue and you must have had some of my share :rotfl:

alan45
12-01-2006, 00:00
Ladies Just enjoy your BOOBIES Your hubbies/lovers/boyfriends/partners or lesbian lovers surely do.. Just e glad you have them and no lumps/cysts

Jojo
12-01-2006, 00:02
Ladies Just enjoy your BOOBIES Your hubbies/lovers/boyfriends/partners or lesbian lovers surely do.. Just e glad you have them and no lumps/cystsMy hubby loves them when he can find them, but unfortunately he needs signs to direct him now!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

alan45
12-01-2006, 00:06
My hubby loves them when he can find them, but unfortunately he needs signs to direct him now!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well if he complains imagine how he would feel if you had to lose them.. They are yours they are natural He should be grateful

Jojo
12-01-2006, 00:08
Well if he complains imagine how he would feel if you had to lose them.. They are yours they are natural He should be gratefulVery true (my mum had a scare and a friend of mine has gone through breast cancer twice and shes in her 30's). And like I always say - any more than a handful is a waste :D

alan45
12-01-2006, 00:13
Very true (my mum had a scare and a friend of mine has gone through breast cancer twice and shes in her 30's). And like I always say - any more than a handful is a waste :D

Well as a chauvanist I would say more than a mouthful but then thats just me. On a serious note your breasts may be smal, droppy or whatever but at leaset you have them there are loads of poor women who have had to lose them. Im not trying to patronise Im speaking as a man who knows people who hae had/still have Breast cancer. Life is more important than your boobies

Jojo
12-01-2006, 00:18
Well as a chauvanist I would say more than a mouthful but then thats just me. On a serious note your breasts may be smal, droppy or whatever but at leaset you have them there are loads of poor women who have had to lose them. Im not trying to patronise Im speaking as a man who knows people who hae had/still have Breast cancer. Life is more important than your boobiesDont worry Alan - I know youre not being patronising. Like I say, a friend of mine had to lose both of her breasts due to cancer and it still came back 2 years later. Shes in remission at the moment, but last time it went to her lymph nodes and its apparently just a matter of time before it comes back again. My nan also had to have a double mastectomy 5 years ago because of cancer and my mum had a scare, though luckily the lump was benign. Too much is thought of what people look like on the outside as opposed to the person that they actually are these days IMO..

alan45
12-01-2006, 00:24
Dont worry Alan - I know youre not being patronising. Like I say, a friend of mine had to lose both of her breasts due to cancer and it still came back 2 years later. Shes in remission at the moment, but last time it went to her lymph nodes and its apparently just a matter of time before it comes back again. My nan also had to have a double mastectomy 5 years ago because of cancer and my mum had a scare, though luckily the lump was benign. Too much is thought of what people look like on the outside as opposed to the person that they actually are these days IMO..

You explained what I meant to say. If I had a million quid to give Ann to reduce her boobs she wouldnt take it even though she complains about them.. They are hers and lump free (I know I check daily) so why should she go through more surgery.

pookie1968uk
12-01-2006, 13:47
I must have been behind you in the queue and you must have had some of my share :rotfl:

i dislike them very much actually and would love them to be smaller, but then again i also know people who have had breast cancer and i suppose we should be grateful we have 2.

Debs
12-01-2006, 15:18
at the moment im ok woth my boobs they are as you say aln lump free i and dave check regularly! dave probably more regularly than me! they are a ok size at the mo any bigger and i woudld topple backwards but a bit perkier would be nice today they i dont need that i have a brand new bra on and i must say my boobs are so perky that they are almost under my chin!! LOL just thought id share that with oyu all LOL

my friend came round this morninglooked at my boobs and thought id got new ones for xmas!!

twinkle_eyes83
12-01-2006, 16:26
mine would be a boob job