PDA

View Full Version : Group welcomes Chantelle to celebrity world

Debs
09-01-2006, 18:11
Chantelle received a warm welcome into the celebrity circle last night after the details of her secret mission were finally revealed.

The reaction was almost universally positive, with everyone agreeing that Chantelle had done a good job of concealing the truth.

"If I were you I'd be so proud of myself right now," said Jodie, who admitted that she had been suspicious for several days.

Her biggest doubter, Preston, said he was "well chuffed" with the outcome and toasted her "future success".

"You did it and everyone is just so in love with you now," said Traci. "You're just so adorable and I thought it was amazing."

The big reveal also gave Chantelle the opportunity to discuss the nerves she had gone through when performing her "hit" single the night before. "I've never sang in my life, I never get up and do karaoke," she said. "Can you imagine how nervous I was? Sitting there waiting for them to call my name with this microphone in my hand!"

Asked about when she had sworn on her mother's life that she was telling the truth, she replied: "I'm so sorry about that and I hope she'll understand!"

Meanwhile, Jodie told Preston that she was surprised that Pete had ranked himself the third most famous in the task. "He was right up there with [Michael and Dennis]," she said. "Maggot's more famous than he is, I can tell you now, because of the amount of teenagers that watch this show."