PDA

View Full Version : Letitia Interview from Women

Jade
08-01-2006, 15:11
What an emotional roller coaster of a New Year it's been for Sharon Rickman. She's about to bury her beloved Dennis and then in her grief, she decides to leave Albert Square. But this is a very black cloud does have a silver lining. After years of beleiving she'd never conceive, Sharon miraculously find she's pregnant with herlate husbands baby. Actress Letitia Dean, 38 revelas what the future holds for her character and herself.

Sharon must be and emotional wreck

She is, Dennis wasthe loveof her life, her soul mate. She cant cant quite accept he's gone when they were planning their future as partners and pearents. They were delighted and excited about the baby.

Ah yes, the miracle baby!

Yes, well miracles sometimes happen. You here of women who've been told they can never have children suddenley becoming pregnant.

How does she feel about the baby now that Dennis has gone?

It's more precious to her than ever. It's all she has left.

Phils implicated in Dennis murder. How does he feel when he finds out she's pregnant?

He feels very guilty. He was feeling bad anyway, but once he knows, he feels worse.

How come she's leaning so heavily on Phil?

Phos probably the only person who understands the history of everything Sharons been through. They share a past and do care about each other and Sharon needs his support. He tells her that whoever killed Dennis will pay. Sharon doesnt know Phil is involved. She thinks Johnny Allen is responsible for Dennis death. Johnny was trying to run Dennis and Sharon out of Walford before Dennis was murdered so instinct tells her Johnny must be involved.

Who did kill Dennis?

Nobody knows! All will be revealed in early spring.

Why does Sharon leave Walford?

Its Phils suggestion. He things she should spend some time with her best friend Michelle Fowler in America. Phil takes her there to make sure she's OK. Sharon needs to make a life for herself and her unborn baby.

Will she come through this?

Its going to be hard but yes, i'm sure she will. Sharons very resilient. Plus she has the baby to think about. She knows she's carrying part of Denniss inside her.

Will she be returning?

Hopefully at somepoint. The've left the door open for me which is very nice. I'm taking and extended career break, a kind of sabbatical.

Is it true your hoping to start a family with your husband Jason Pethers?

My biological clock is ticking and I dont want to leave it too late. I had such a happy childhood. I want the same for my children.

Katy
08-01-2006, 17:03
how many extended career breaks has she taken. I cant count them its been so many.

littlemo
08-01-2006, 17:10
how many extended career breaks has she taken. I cant count them its been so many.

I know. I suppose it's one of the benefits of being good at what you do, bosses feel they can't go on without you. I do feel it is a bit of a shame that she's leaving now, because I would have liked to have seen Sharon having the baby (I'm not sure when she's coming back), but it's up to her if she wants to leave or not. I admire people like her. She works hard, and she plays hard. You work to live, you don't live to work.

alan45
08-01-2006, 17:16
Sharon must be and emotional wreck

She is, Dennis wasthe love of her life, her soul mate. Just like all her other dead lovers then

Ah yes, the miracle baby!

Yes, well miracles sometimes happen. Especially in EE land

How does she feel about the baby now that Dennis has gone?

It's more precious to her than ever.Bet she calls it Dennis or Denise

Phils implicated in Dennis murder. How does he feel when he finds out she's pregnant?

He feels very jealous. Dnnis was able to more than him

How come she's leaning so heavily on Phil?

Well she is a BIG girl

Who did kill Dennis?

Nobody knows! Nobody Cares!!

Why does Sharon leave Walford?

Its that time of the year again

Will she come through this?

Of course she will, with a flutter of her eylashes and a quivering of her lips

Will she be returning?

Of course as per usual with a new sensational storyline

Layne
08-01-2006, 17:16
Thanks for typing and posting x

shannisrules
08-01-2006, 17:32
oooo we found out who killed him in spring

littlemo
08-01-2006, 18:52
I definetely think Phil is jealous of Dennis being with Sharon and getting her pregnant. I think he's got more important things to think about now, as he feels responsible for Dennis's death, but I bet it's something that goes round in his head on a regular basis.

I know it doesn't automatically follow, but when Sharon was with Phil she didn't manage to get pregnant and with Dennis she did. So I think he might be thinking what has he got that I haven't! lol. It's something Dennis can laugh at him about from beyond the grave.

di marco
08-01-2006, 18:55
thanks for posting! :)

the_watts_rule
08-01-2006, 19:04
Thanks for posting! :D

Kim
08-01-2006, 19:27
oooo we found out who killed him in spring

Must be of more significance than was first thought then.

di marco
08-01-2006, 19:30

or maybe its just proof that johnny got someone to kill dennis?

littlemo
08-01-2006, 19:31

I still think it was probably one of Johnny's men. Maybe Letitia Dean means that it comes to a head in Spring. There's been spoilers saying that Johnny and Grant have a big showdown. You don't think Grant had anything to do with Dennis's death do you?! It's probably a long shot (no pun intended).

Kim
08-01-2006, 19:32
I'm thinking that it was actually a regular, that works for Johnny, but we are unaware that they are working for Johnny.

littlemo
08-01-2006, 19:41
I'm thinking that it was actually a regular, that works for Johnny, but we are unaware that they are working for Johnny.

It seemed as if he/she was quite a big guy, But maybe it was just the padding he/she was wearing. I don't think Juley would be capable of something like that, he's involved in the big feud between Phil and Johnny, but I don't think he'd do it. Also I think he was in the Vic that night.

I can't think of anyone else who would do it. The only person I can think of that works for Johnny is Amy. We already know about her. But she wouldn't be somebody we'd think of, because she's portrayed as being a simple barmaid. However there is a certain something about her. She seems a lot more intelligent in the ways of Johnny that he seems to believe she is. Maybe she'd do it to prove herself. Maybe clutching at straws though.

?????
09-01-2006, 15:08
gawd how many extended breaks does this women want! i'm sure she has one every 6-7 months. i like sharon and loved shannis but i think with dennis gone, its time for sharon to go as well, not for breaks or nothing but properly leave. ( i mean the place is a jinx for sharon, nothing but bad things happen for her there)

Siobhan
09-01-2006, 15:22
I am betting sharon has a boy call Denis.. it is obvious