PDA

View Full Version : Cocaine

xStephaniex
08-01-2006, 02:40
i was just wondering if i could get some advice on cocaine.? when i was out with my mates they had some cocaine and we got wrecked and done a few lines, since then my friends have started doing it more and want me to continue with it...i cant get through to them not to do it!! what does cocaine do in the long run ? i no it kkinda erodes your nose but is there anythink else that i could pass on and hopefully edge them to stop? .. im worried bout them and they keep pressuring me to do it and i dont want to anymore !!! any advice please x

hazey
08-01-2006, 06:07
i was just wondering if i could get some advice on cocaine.? when i was out with my mates they had some cocaine and we got wrecked and done a few lines, since then my friends have started doing it more and want me to continue with it...i cant get through to them not to do it!! what does cocaine do in the long run ? i no it kkinda erodes your nose but is there anythink else that i could pass on and hopefully edge them to stop? .. im worried about them and they keep pressuring me to do it and i dont want to anymore !!! any advice please x You are right about the nose,and ofcourse there is the cost not only in money,but if you are caught with it,and get arrested.Then as with any drugs there comes a time when you can't afford to buy it and have to steal to buy it. The other problems are after alot of use,horrible headaches,depression,personally change,as you only want druggy friends.It distroys your brain cells which,then leads to metal problems.I have experience of dealing with people that are addicted,and yes you can get addicted to cocaine. Take my advise stop NOW.

Chris_2k11
08-01-2006, 06:38
Don't do it Steff. Seriously, do NOT do it. Stop NOW. That's all im gonna say.

alan45
08-01-2006, 07:50
I agree. Do not get started on it. Oncr you do it will be too late

Jade
08-01-2006, 13:33
DONT DO IT. If you are determined to be around people that are doing it then say to them before you go out I'm not going to do it, don't offer me any. Personally I'd not want to be around people who shove white powder up their nose, I actually find it disgusting.

Side Effects

- Its extremely addictive
- Cocaine that is normally sold on the streets is sure to have been diluted with things like sugar, talcum powder, ajax!
- It increases your heart rate and blood pressure (so if you have a heart complaint that you dont know about, this can be FATAL)
- It promotes anaxity and Paronid states.
- Excessive doses of cocaine may lead to seizures and death from respiratory failure, stroke, cerebral hemorrhage, or heart failure. There is no specific antidote for cocaine overdose.
- Increases the risk of sudden death syndrome, when mixed with alcohol.

One of my good friends died from taking an E, aged 21, so I am totally anti drugs.

Please be carefull Steff

Abi
08-01-2006, 13:39
Just think about it. You have all these negatiev things, but what are teh poitives? To hang around with some druggies? Is that really worth all the risks? I think not, personally.

Behemoth
08-01-2006, 15:48
Cocaine is so dangerous, Steff. It's Class A so even if you get caught with it you can end up in prison.
Like Jade said, it has a huge number of side effects and isn't just psychologically addictive like fags, it's physically addictive meaning once you've been doing it for a bit you can come to depend on it just to have a normal day and avoid hallucinations etc...

Check out this page (http://www.talktofrank.com/azofdrugs/C/Cocaine.aspx) at Talk To Frank for loads more info. You can also call them confidentially about anything drug-related on 0800 77 66 00.

I really hope this helps Steff.

Sam Nixon Fan
08-01-2006, 19:59
may i ask how many times you have taken it before?

Tori
10-01-2006, 17:08
don't do it steff- be strong and even get new mates if you have to

Meh
10-01-2006, 17:14
Cocaine? Expensive habit. Did you know most females resort to prostitution to feed their habit?

Siobhan
10-01-2006, 17:18
Cocaine? Expensive habit. Did you know most females resort to prostitution to feed their habit?

what do the men do? pimp the women???

xStephaniex
11-01-2006, 16:14
thanks for advice guys . ive only done it a few times like NB said its expensive stuff ! but yes your right about that part to my friend has slept with a dealer to get some befor, and my mate sells it aswell. i regret taking it in the first place but found it harrdd to get out of ! although i haven't done it since all this started with the mates. i should get new mates yes but then who is going to help them get out of it if i dont?
cheers again guys x x x

Tori
11-01-2006, 16:40
erm... theres that frank website i just remembered... talk to frank or something. try and direct them there

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-01-2006, 18:19
Oh I know that Vikki!! Shall try and find the webbie link... Oh wait Rob got it linked in his post!!

Tori
11-01-2006, 20:06
oh and maybe connexions- www.connexions.gov.uk

alkalinetrio
27-01-2006, 09:38
i just have to look at my brother to see how its really effected him! hes stoped it all now but its messed up hes mind! when he gos asleep he sleeps on hes back and he covers hes face with hes arms cause hes paranoid someone will come in and stab him and hes got a really bad temper now

annaz
28-01-2006, 23:11
Don't do it. You'll find yourself with a disintergrated nose, shady person who steals from her mother when they're out of the room.
I urge you not to do it!
It's hard when all your friends are doing it.

xStephaniex
28-01-2006, 23:35
it all kicked off at school the other day i had to go give a statement at the police station because my "friends" told a teacher i was doing coke at school and supplying others with it and the teacher obviously called in the police and they talked to me about it but its ok now i was just honest i told them i'd done it before but not anymore - my friends snitched on me for not doing it with them so i dunno where thats all going to end up !! things are bad with my parents atm now aswell but its life ! ups n downs all through it. thanks for you advice n support guys *hugs* x

annaz
28-01-2006, 23:37
Hope everything works out, cocaine wrecks more than your health. It wrecks everything

alkalinetrio
28-01-2006, 23:39
you shudnt do it again! its bad stuff most of my rave m8s are heavy drug users there good people but there brains really arnt what they shud be

xStephaniex
28-01-2006, 23:40
thanks annaz - im begginning to see this !!. i only wanted to help them stop doing it now ive lost 2 friends for good and in big trouble. but its my own fault i shouldn't of done it with them in the first place ay!!. x x x

annaz
28-01-2006, 23:41
Don't blame yourself :)

alkalinetrio
28-01-2006, 23:44
its good that you tried helping! most people wud have just let people get on with it! people who snitch on people for doing something they didnt do aint really good at being friends if they do that to someone! ive known quite a few people who i thought were friends but turned out not to be that good when ti come down to stuff

annaz
28-01-2006, 23:45
Yeah, your a good friend. It's bad that your friends didn't see that

feelingyellow
29-01-2006, 00:03
You never told me you did it! Wish you hadn't, really wished you hadn't - it's a stupid drug which I never want you to do again Steffy! Emmie is telling you not to do it, please don't - I'd miss you! :crying: Though it'd good how it's getting sorted out - who cares if you lose your mates? Try your best to help them if you can, otherwise it's their problem.

xStephaniex
29-01-2006, 00:04
yeh i guess but a part of me misses them ! we were well good friends before they started the cocain and stuff and now theys turned so nasty! , same girls who spiked my drink to see the effect it had before they tried it !!! - they decided not to do it when i was taken to hospital.. i dont no what to feeel im so confused, i want to forgive and forget but i no i cant...

alkalinetrio
29-01-2006, 00:11
drugs can mess things up between friends! and that thing about spiking the drinking to see the effect is really nasty thing! you have 2 options you could stay around and help them or you could break loose and just let them get on with it cause they cud do anything if they were prepared to go that far

feelingyellow
29-01-2006, 00:12
yeh i guess but a part of me misses them ! we were well good friends before they started the cocain and stuff and now theys turned so nasty! , same girls who spiked my drink to see the effect it had before they tried it !!! - they decided not to do it when i was taken to hospital.. i dont no what to feeel im so confused, i want to forgive and forget but i no i cant...

Good for you! You have to stay away from them if they do those sort of things, sometimes you just can't forgive and forget and that can be the right thing to do. It certainly is in this case. You can find new friends, they may have been great girls back then - but if they take drugs they'll never go back to their true selves. Drugs change everything - hang out with them and you could change forever.

JustJodi
29-01-2006, 00:13
i was just wondering if i could get some advice on cocaine.? when i was out with my mates they had some cocaine and we got wrecked and done a few lines, since then my friends have started doing it more and want me to continue with it...i cant get through to them not to do it!! what does cocaine do in the long run ? i no it kkinda erodes your nose but is there anythink else that i could pass on and hopefully edge them to stop? .. im worried bout them and they keep pressuring me to do it and i dont want to anymore !!! any advice please x

Steff the first step has already been taken, you have asked for help, the 2nd step would be NOT TO EVER do another line again..the people who are doing coke are NOT COOL,, I repeat NOT COOL at all.. if they do not want any thing to do with you because you won't do lines with them , then walk away from them and do not look back, firstly they are not your true friends..
I knew a guy who was the coolest, funniest , smartest guy I ever met , he got hooked on coke,, he is now sitting in jail for the next 18 years for stealing cars ( he was stealing to pay for his 500 dollar a day habit) and became violent when some one tried to stop him from driving off in THEIR CAR..he beat up the person so bad the person was in the hospital for weeks..He lost his job, home, wife, kids and friends..In court he was shown pictures of the person he had beat up, he was shocked cos he did not realize he was capable of doing such thing,, again that was NOT COOL..
If you get busted by the cops for having cocaine on your person or trying to sell the stuff, it will be on your record..for the rest of your life.
Steff if any one offers you drugs again,, tell them NO,, and if they tell you that it won't hurt you or it is not habit forming,, run i mean run as fast as you can...Cos it does hurt you, not only physically but mentally as well,,
Hope things go well with u Steff..

xStephaniex
29-01-2006, 00:38
thanks, ok ill run ! no honest i apreciate this advice guys, and im thinking maybe it is time to cut loose from them both, were all going to differen't colleges so thats a fresh start!. i have to wait till september but it will fly past, so i think i'll look ahead from now on and i dunno forget them i guess :(

nicole28
02-02-2006, 20:22
Good luck and I hope you get the advice you want! I cannot help at this because I dont know alo about drugs lol!

alkalinetrio
02-02-2006, 20:25
apart from there bad hope u know thast nicole:)

feelingyellow
02-02-2006, 21:48
I don't know much about them either, lol - but it doesn't really matter to me. Hope everything is going ok, Steff and those girls ain't causing you any problems :)

xStephaniex
03-02-2006, 14:10
thank you guys. erm its going okkkkkkkkkkkkkk i think, ill let youknow later gotta speak to someone after school about it. but thank you for all the advice :)

feelingyellow
03-02-2006, 15:54
Good that it's going ok hun :D Aww, why do you have to speak to them? And it's ok :)

nicole28
03-02-2006, 19:57
I do not know alot about drugs but I do know they are NOT good for you!

nicole28
03-02-2006, 19:57
You have to persuade your friends to stop!

xStephaniex
05-02-2006, 01:23
i am trying to nicole honest i am !!! but they aint having none of it

alkalinetrio
05-02-2006, 09:52
its not easy and sometimes people just cant be persuaded

stacyefc
23-02-2006, 00:52
i'll admit me and my fella have took it a few times, the last time was on valentines day and although it gives you a buzz and keeps you awake its a waste of money really. its £15 - £20 for a bag and there tiny and last like half an hour. i've realised its a waste of money

*-Rooney-*
14-04-2006, 18:46
my ex is addicted to coke even though he denies it, it turned him into a horrible person when under the influence and now he has breathing problems and trouble with panic attacks

it was down to him taking coke that split us up