PDA

View Full Version : The eviction on the 28th December... magic

~charlie-lou~
06-01-2006, 14:38
Anyone else agree? When Tom threw out Sadie, I was SOOO delighted, just jumping around all hyper and swirling pompoms! (Sorry xCharliex and Sammy). What a triumphant moment!!! :cheer:

I especially loved it when Matthew stepped in for her (felt rather sorry for him, despite his foolishness), and all the other Kings were lined up against the door, watching. Then when Matt blurted out that in fact they WERE together, and said he would go if she went, quite clearly expecting Tom to relent and let her stay to sort stuff out....

"Geddout! Bawth of yer!"

:cheer: :rotfl:

Chris_2k11
06-01-2006, 14:41
Yeah it was good but im getting sick of the Kings. The whole show revolves around them too much :thumbsdow

~charlie-lou~
06-01-2006, 14:43
Yup, I think they'll become a lot more tolerable without Sadie though.

xCharliex
06-01-2006, 17:47
Why does every bad post surround Sadie (Patsy Kensit) change the record! lol

feelingyellow
06-01-2006, 18:07
Lol, i loved it too! :p

feelingyellow
06-01-2006, 18:08
Why does every bad post surround Sadie (Patsy Kensit) change the record! lol

cos we have nothing better to do in our lives :lol:

xCharliex
06-01-2006, 18:48
cos we have nothing better to do in our lives :lol:

Obviously

~charlie-lou~
06-01-2006, 19:43
Aw sorry xCharliex I know you like Sadie I'm not trying to smarm it in your face that she's gone, but:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

That got it out of my system.

No, seriously, I'm joking, if there's one thing I hate more than Sadie it's being bitchy to other people just because they disagree on who you like or don't like. I repect that we have different tastes. :)

samantha nixon
07-01-2006, 13:55
i like sadie and wished that they hadnt chucked her out and matt should have chosen her but really this is just the beginning as when she comes back shes gonna have some great storylines so charlie its alright as they can say there happy while shes not there and we can be happy when she comes back lol

xCharliex
07-01-2006, 15:51
i like sadie and wished that they hadnt chucked her out and matt should have chosen her but really this is just the beginning as when she comes back shes gonna have some great storylines so charlie its alright as they can say there happy while shes not there and we can be happy when she comes back lol

Yep, i cant wait for her great storylines to start! Just shows how Emmerdale seem to always top Eastenders when Sadie is on screen!!

samantha nixon
07-01-2006, 16:27
Yep, i cant wait for her great storylines to start! Just shows how Emmerdale seem to always top Eastenders when Sadie is on screen!!

totally agree with you charlie