View Full Version : Week 4 spoilers

irish eyes
06-01-2006, 13:28
Monday
8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE

A devastated Keith discovers that Rosie was planning to leave him
for Mike. Meanwhile, Stacey organises a house party at the empty
Allen house.
Elsewhere, Dot prepares for Bradley’s arrival.
Keith is played by Dave Spinx, Rosie by Gerry Cowper, Stacey by
Lacey Turner and Dot by June Brown.

Tuesday
7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE

When Stacey’s drink is spiked in the club, Bradley goes to help her
but she thinks he’s trying to attack her.
Meanwhile, Keith and Rosie’s problems deepen and Keith decides
to move in with Garry and Minty.
Stacey is played by Lacey Turner, Bradley by Charlie Clements,
Keith by Dave Spinx, Rosie by Gerry Cowper, Garry by Ricky
Groves and Minty by Cliff Parisi.

Thursday
7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE

Dot sticks up for Bradley as he continues to protest his innocence.
Meanwhile, Rosie wants her family back together again, but Keith
isn’t sure he can trust her.
Bradley is played by Charlie Clements, Dot by June Brown, Rosie
Miller by Gerry Cowper and Keith by Dave Spinx.

Friday
8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE

Joe has no idea where he stands with Pauline and asks Martin for
his help.
Elsewhere, Deano admits to Stacey that he spiked her drink, Pat
and Yolande fall out over the car lot, and Demi and Darren are
upset on their birthday because Keith won’t come home.
Joe is played by Ray Brooks, Martin by James Alexandrou, Deano by
Matt Di Angelo, Stacey by Lacey Turner, Pat by Pam St Clements,
Yolande by Angela Wynter, Demi by Shana Swash and Darren by
Charlie G Hawkins.

shannisrules
06-01-2006, 14:00
thanx for posting oooo why did deano spike stacys drink maybe he wanted to get her drunk and make a pass at her

Siobhan
06-01-2006, 14:02
poor rosie and Keith.. I hope they work it out, keith maybe a scrounger but he is not a liar and cheat like Mike is

shannisrules
06-01-2006, 14:04
i dont think rosie should be with eithe rof them keith is lazy and doesnt work doesnt help out but mike's a liar and i wouldnt be able to trust him

Bree
06-01-2006, 14:12
looks real good why would deano spike stacys drink oh well looks great :D

BlackKat
06-01-2006, 14:14
Can't believe Deano does that! :eek: I know he's a bit of a cocky ****, but didn't think he'd do something like that.

The Rosie & Keith sounds like it could either be really good or really boring, depending how well it's written, so I'll have to wait and see.

Siobhan
06-01-2006, 14:15
how do you think Gary and Minty will cope with him in the house all day

diamond1
06-01-2006, 14:16
really orginal they just done the whole ghb thing on hollyoaks in one aspect its good as ee has more viewers and would warn the dangers of spiked drinks to clubbers/students etc... but its still ripping off hollyoaks a little bit

Pixie
06-01-2006, 16:01
really orginal they just done the whole ghb thing on hollyoaks in one aspect its good as ee has more viewers and would warn the dangers of spiked drinks to clubbers/students etc... but its still ripping off hollyoaks a little bit

i feel sorry for hollyoaks as more people would probably credit EE for coverin this story more than hollyoaks as its the bigger soap.

tammyy2j
06-01-2006, 16:19
Poor Keith, how does he move in with Minty and Garry i didn't really see them as being great friends.

Deano spiking drinks, i'm abit confused i thought he was brought in a good character similar to Alfie and now he is spiking drinks and spiking Stacey's drink isn't he after Dawn.

BlackKat
06-01-2006, 16:27
Poor Keith, how does he move in with Minty and Garry i didn't really see them as being great friends.

Deano spiking drinks, i'm abit confused i thought he was brought in a good character similar to Alfie and now he is spiking drinks and spiking Stacey's drink isn't he after Dawn.

The impression I got from Deano was that he was after anything with tits. He just saw Dawn's tits first.

i_luv_dennis
06-01-2006, 17:00
thanks for posting

parkerman
06-01-2006, 18:50
The impression I got from Deano was that he was after anything with tits. He just saw Dawn's tits first.

:rotfl:

Mind you, didn't he see Pauline's first....?

di marco
06-01-2006, 21:21
thanks for posting! :)

Bryan
06-01-2006, 22:26
sounds like a great week!

loving the keith and rosie stuff! goes to live with gary and minty!? :lol:

Kim
06-01-2006, 23:49
how do you think Gary and Minty will cope with him in the house all day

Easily, the only problem will be Keith's excessive TV Viewing.

baileya
07-01-2006, 00:25
Does anyone know when Rosie was going to leave Keith for Mike? It looks like a great week though and it looks about that time where all the new characters are coming in.

pops110874
07-01-2006, 12:15
Sounds like they are trying to introduce bradley as a new boyf for stacey??

I would actually like to see her with deano - think of the slanging matches!! :cheer:

Kim
07-01-2006, 13:49
Does anyone know when Rosie was going to leave Keith for Mike? It looks like a great week though and it looks about that time where all the new characters are coming in.

Week 3 - 16- 20th January.

chance
07-01-2006, 22:05
whos bradley and what has dot got to do with him?

BlackKat
07-01-2006, 22:26
whos bradley and what has dot got to do with him?

He's Jim's grandson. :)

Debs
07-01-2006, 22:27
thanx for posting andnaughty naughty deano

littlemo
08-01-2006, 16:29
thanx for posting andnaughty naughty deano

I don't remember David doing anything like that. The Wicks men are naughty, but it makes it sound as if he was planning to rape her. That doesn't make the audience care about a character. Hopefully he spikes her drink to get back at her, and he isn't planning an attack. I expect he apologises, but I certainly wouldn't accept it.

BlackKat
08-01-2006, 16:37
I think they might be going with the idea that spiking a drink with alcohol, which would just make someone drunk is somehow okay, whilst if he'd drugged it or something it wouldn't be okay.

I don't buy that excuse though. At worst it makes him a would-be rapist/attacker, and at best a stupid idiot, as even if he hadn't planned to attack her somebody else might have taken the oppourtunity. Neither of these make him a good person, and I can't for the life of me see where this fits into their "Deano is a heart-throb for the tweenies" plan.

littlemo
08-01-2006, 16:54
I think they might be going with the idea that spiking a drink with alcohol, which would just make someone drunk is somehow okay, whilst if he'd drugged it or something it wouldn't be okay.

I don't buy that excuse though. At worst it makes him a would-be rapist/attacker, and at best a stupid idiot, as even if he hadn't planned to attack her somebody else might have taken the oppourtunity. Neither of these make him a good person, and I can't for the life of me see where this fits into their "Deano is a heart-throb for the tweenies" plan.

I suppose spiking a drink will alcohol is mildly better than drugs, but I agree it isn't a good message to give out. Also you would have to drink a lot of alcohol to get the same effect as if you were spiked with one date rape drug, so if we are to watch Deano to sit back and watch as she gets more and more plastered. It's disgusting! It's a very frightening thing to happen to somebody.

leanne27
09-01-2006, 16:46
i really liked the character of deano, he seemed funny and gorgeous lol, this storyline will surely ruin his likeable character?

Katy
09-01-2006, 17:34
This sounds good thanks for Posting. Poor Stacey.

hayley
09-01-2006, 22:06
this may sound harsh but i think Rosie is better off without keith!!!
i thought Deano had a thing for Dawn! so why did he spike stacey's drink?

littlemo
09-01-2006, 23:57
this may sound harsh but i think Rosie is better off without keith!!!
i thought Deano had a thing for Dawn! so why did he spike stacey's drink?

I think they are giving us the impression that Deano has a thing for anything in a skirt. Another David Wicks or Wicksy.

Kim
11-01-2006, 15:58
Plus Dawn clearly isn't interested, not even in a million years.

BlackKat
11-01-2006, 18:16
According to the mags Deano mixes Stacey's drink with drugs to try and cheer her up.

Because I know when I'm miserable being drugged and put in danger of attack, rape or murder always makes me feel much better.

I think they may go the route of his intentions being good so everything's fine. It's not as bad as if he'd planned to attack her or take advantage, but it's still a stupid thing to do.

helenloveschris
12-01-2006, 21:49
:hmm:

brenda1971
13-01-2006, 14:45
When are the new spoilers out

Kim
23-01-2006, 16:16
Why was the Stacey drugged thread closed, this is only an outline of the plot and it hasn't happened yet

Siobhan
23-01-2006, 16:30
Why was the Stacey drugged thread closed, this is only an outline of the plot and it hasn't happened yet

closed cause user posted that stacey gets drugged.. she did not add anything new to this thread that was not already posted...