PDA

View Full Version : Roy and Hayley's marriage crisis!

kayla05
04-01-2006, 16:08
Roy and Hayley's marriage comes a cropper
Corrie café boss Roy Cropper is about to face a marriage crisis when, wait for it... he becomes besotted with another man! Roy and transsexual wife Hayley survived a wave of hostility when they hooked up, pre-operative genitalia or no. But their marriage is rocked after Roy attends a school reunion and becomes infatuated with his former pal and fellow train buff Clifford Bailey.

Their friendship triggers a jealous streak in Hayley and when the two men embark on rebuilding a large model railway, she delivers an ultimatum: "Choose between him and me."

A Street insider explained the rationale behind the dramatic plot: "At a recent scriptwriters' conference, it was made clear the Croppers had not had a strong storyline for ages - so they decided to put a timebomb between them." Let's just hope Hayley manages to defuse that bomb before it blows up in her face.

CrazyLea
04-01-2006, 17:29
how fun lol. i really dont like these to.

DaVeyWaVey
04-01-2006, 18:23
how fun lol. i really dont like these to.

I must agree with you there crazylea. I don't really like Roy and Hayley but i did feel sorry for Hayley with Sally's remarks on Monday.

CrazyLea
04-01-2006, 18:31
yeah same here actually. i thought it was a bit harsh.

DaVeyWaVey
04-01-2006, 18:53
yeah same here actually. i thought it was a bit harsh.

Sally's turned into a right snob though dont you think? It's good how they have changed her character though :)

CrazyLea
04-01-2006, 18:56
i think shes really funny sometimes. but she does try to be snobby yeah. her character now is much better than what it used to be hehe.

Chris_2k11
05-01-2006, 01:11
This sounds like a right load of old tosh! :mad:

Bryan
05-01-2006, 09:48
just as 2006 began to look good they supply us with this drivel - its so obvious that it will be overloading with unamusing comedy! :thumbsdow

LostVoodoo
05-01-2006, 14:57
this is weird, but they are right, Roy and Hayley haven't had a proper storyline in ages. hopefully this might help, because they are becoming a bit caracutured (sp totally wrong there sorry) as the nice but a bit odd people who run the cafe etc. i get the feeling Roy didn't really have many firends as a kid, and Hayley probably didn't either, so this probably means a lot to him. hopefully the storyline will go deeper than what we see here. plus they are both brilliant actors.

DaVeyWaVey
05-01-2006, 17:33
I think it is just an excuse to give Roy and Hayley a storyline :rolleyes:

the_watts_rule
05-01-2006, 19:29
I think it is just an excuse to give Roy and Hayley a storyline :rolleyes:

Probably is lol