PDA

View Full Version : The truth will out?

Harmanizing
03-01-2006, 09:35
I have just read in Whats on TV that Sharon goes to visit Vicki and Michelle and that Phil goes with her. Does anyone think the story of little Mark being a Mitchell is going to come out after all this time? It's always been lying there in in the background, with only Michelle's late brother Mark knowing the truth.

Kim
03-01-2006, 10:14
Doubt it somehow.

Jojo
03-01-2006, 10:17
I can't see it - Michelle didn't like Phil or Grant from the start, so I can't see her letting it slip to Phil.... stranger things have happened but I don't think it will happen..

JustJodi
03-01-2006, 10:19
I have just read in Whats on TV that Sharon goes to visit Vicki and Michelle and that Phil goes with her. Does anyone think the story of little Mark being a Mitchell is going to come out after all this time? It's always been lying there in in the background, with only Michelle's late brother Mark knowing the truth.

where did u hear this rumor ?? was it in some magazine ?? can u share your source ???

Kim
03-01-2006, 10:20
It's just what they think could happen because of a spoiler.

Sooz15
03-01-2006, 19:21

I had thought about that too, but I thought Sharon also knew. :searchme: When Grant came back and him and Sharon had a heart to heart I thought about little Mark, but obviously I was wrong and Sharon doesn't know.

di marco
03-01-2006, 20:14
I had thought about that too, but I thought Sharon also knew. :searchme: When Grant came back and him and Sharon had a heart to heart I thought about little Mark, but obviously I was wrong and Sharon doesn't know.

no i dont think sharon does know but im not sure?

Harmanizing
04-01-2006, 11:54
As I remember it Michelle never told anyone but Mark. I don't think she would ever tell Phil but I did just wonder if she might tell Sharon?
In reply to Just_Jodi, I didn't read it anywhere, it's just an idea I had myself when I read about Sharon and Phil going to America together.
Did anyone else notice the irony of the fact that Sharon has twice held in her hand a ticket for Dennis to go to the States and both times someone else has ended up going with her?

Kim
04-01-2006, 16:35

The heart to heart was about the child that Grant has by his wife.

Sooz15
04-01-2006, 17:22
The heart to heart was about the child that Grant has by his wife.

That's right and Sharon also told him that she had aborted his baby, which she thought had left her infertile.

This made me wonder whether Sharon would tell Grant about little Mark, but I didn't remember that Michelle had only told Mark and that in fact Sharon doesn't know about it.

tammyy2j
04-01-2006, 17:27
I hope it comes out

Kim
04-01-2006, 21:29
So do I, but I don't think it will.