PDA

View Full Version : dennis and zoe mistake

angelblue
02-01-2006, 16:11
I have reading some of the threads and some people think dennis character was wasted.

In my own opinion i think the character was wasted when the scriptwriters decided to get him with zoe they missed huge opporunity.

During 2003-2004 we some great scenes the den 2hander in the vic was pure magic and the dalton murder with the confession at dot house absoutley brilliant.

In that espisode we saw sharon and dennis come to an end. During that time instead of writer wasting a year on the zoe drivel we saw and indured we should of seen the characters backaround being explored and the relationship between den and dennis and the andy and dennis realtionship. All these could of been done if the writers didnt wasted a year on zoe and dennis drivel during that he could of still been fighting for feeling for sharon like he was with zoe.

I think dennis was excellent complex character who was exciting and compelling with an alot of depth it . :)

Kim
02-01-2006, 16:17
I don't think it should never have happened, I just think that it dragged on too long.

Bryan
02-01-2006, 17:03
closing at request of thread starter :)