PDA

View Full Version : What was the feud between Johnny and Dennis actually about?

Florijo
01-01-2006, 19:20
Anybody know? I've missed two weeks of EE but managed to watch Friday's episode and the omnibus today and I can't work out what the whole feud was all about. Can anybody fill me in?

Bryan
01-01-2006, 19:26
basically johnny was arguing with juely about ruby whilst at dennis and sharon's house warming party...dennis threw Johnny out and said something to him...and Johnny got offended and threatened sharon, grabbing her by the neck, telling her that hed kill dennis if they dont leave by new years eve.

sharon was in tears and phil comforted her, as phil has a feud with johnny he told dennis about johnny threatening sharon knowing it would provoke a reaction, and he added that johnny killed andy: dennis' best friend, so dennis went around and beat johnny up and got killed

in a nutshell dennis was caught in the crossfire between johnny/phil/juley

Florijo
01-01-2006, 20:34
Johnny is obviously completly crazy then, and evil, having Dennis killed because he offended him at a party.

Kim
01-01-2006, 20:50
It wasn't all about that, it was also because Ruby was turning her back on her father because she was with Juley, and Johnny began a feud with Juley and Sharon and Dennis were always on Ruby's side since it started, stopping Johnny doing any harm to Juley etc. Also, when Ruby started seeing Juley, Sharon promted Juley to write that note to Johnny. He thought they were getting too close to Ruby and that she'd rather talk to them than him, and kind of blamed them for how close Ruby had got to Juley. Part of the feud between Dennis and Johnny went back to when Dalton was alive.

Debs
02-01-2006, 12:15
Johnny is obviously completly crazy then, and evil, having Dennis killed because he offended him at a party.

he is very evil!

Kim
02-01-2006, 12:18
he is very evil!

Yep, he's gone from rubbish gangstar to evil!

Jada-GDR
02-01-2006, 12:42
he is twisted.

lollymay
02-01-2006, 12:46
and sick

JustJodi
03-01-2006, 08:05
I really think it is about JOHNNY LOOSING CONTROL.. he lost control of his daughter,, and his daughter went to others to ask for help ( come on this lil gal doesnt have a mamma or a big sister to go to or any other female relative) this is just my 2 euro cents worth :searchme:

Babe14
03-01-2006, 09:31
Basically in a nutshell Johnny and Phil feuding. Dennis just got caught up in the cross fire and I personally think that Johnny took all his anger and frustration out on Dennis and used him as an example to show that he's not to be messed with.

parkerman
03-01-2006, 09:58
Yep, he's gone from rubbish gangstar to evil!

Actually he's gone from menacing gangster to family man to rubbish gangster to evil!