PDA

View Full Version : You Lucky Plucker

Luna
01-01-2006, 17:01
SHE'S one of the sexiest women on television. He's got the perfect face for radio.

She's famous for playing sultry superbitch Tanya Turner in Footballers' Wives. He's famous for his ginger hair and bulging bank balance.

So someone please tell me—just what does drop-dead gorgeous ZOE LUCKER see in CHRIS EVANS?

Yes, the blonde bombshell and the cheeky chappie are having a fling so steamy, by all accounts, that it wouldn't look out of place on Zoe's hit ITV show.

The pair have been friends since May when they met up to swap ideas for potential telly projects.

But sparks only flew when Zoe appeared on Evans' new OFI Sunday programme two weeks ago. Afterwards, they went back to his north London home where they got to know each other even better. My source tells me: "They couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"The chemistry was amazing. Chris had that glint in his eye the next morning and you knew what they'd been up to." The pair had trouble controlling themselves days earlier when my snapper caught them enjoying a quick snog in the street near Chris's pad, left.

The source added: "Chris and Zoe are definitely together and they are very, very happy."

Zoe is the latest in a long line of glamorous ladies in Evans' life.

Keen

The radio and telly legend, who split up with Dr Who assistant BILLIE PIPER in September 2004, previously dated GERI HALLIWELL, ANTHEA TURNER and KIM WILDE. Zoe has been single since she gave DJ TOM THORPE the boot in April after seven months together. My source tells me: "Zoe is really keen on Chris. She thinks he's a great man."

So it seems some guys really do have all the Luck-er.

xxloopylauraxx
03-01-2006, 19:29
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i saw that show and i thought she couldnt bere the sight of him. mind you she was laughing at his non funny jokes.

Debs
03-01-2006, 19:49
they seem such a odd couple but then so did him and billie! cant see how he attracts these women???

Luna
03-01-2006, 20:03
cant see how he attracts these women???

oi i can :wub:

Debs
03-01-2006, 20:05

really???? can you really??? what is it luna please let me in on it??

Jade
03-01-2006, 20:32

Must be his very very big..........

Wallett!

Katy
03-01-2006, 21:14
lol. How does he get women i find him trrible unattractive.

Dr. Tangliss
04-01-2006, 09:05
I think she needs glasses if she is seeing him, lol.

Luna
04-01-2006, 09:06
really???? can you really??? what is it luna please let me in on it??

oh come on he's gorgeous (i have a thing for ginger men)

Dr. Tangliss
04-01-2006, 09:07
Lol, each to their own I suppose. I think he must have something we all don't know about though.

Luna
04-01-2006, 09:09
i want to know about it lol

Dr. Tangliss
04-01-2006, 09:10
Hee hee, I bet you do.:)

shannisrules
04-01-2006, 11:56
ooo god why do all the pretty women go out with strange people?