PDA

View Full Version : all about soap

dannii_29
27-12-2005, 21:01
hey i was wondering if anyone had it yet its just coz i went on the website and the froint cover looks good and then when i went to the shop they didnt have any and i was just wondering if anyone had it and could maybe scan it for me coz the shop at my bit says it wont be gettin it in and there aint any other shops i can go to.

so if anyone could of even tell me what it has in i would really apreciate it

Layne
27-12-2005, 22:38
I haven't got it yet eitehr, but i have seen some scans, there are pictures of dennis's funeral in there

but that is all i know sorry x

dannii_29
27-12-2005, 23:39
hey fanatic loves dennis could you maybe tell me wher you seen the scans please

eastenders mad
28-12-2005, 09:53
i have had the 27th issue cause i get it delievered.

i_luv_dennis
28-12-2005, 11:22
i have got it all it says is sharon has a fight with johnny
johnny is in a coma
it is dennis funeral (noo i be in tears)

dannii_29
28-12-2005, 13:06
thanks guys my aunt is comin up to see me the day and she has bought it for me so i should have it by tonight but thanks for tellin me whats in it. i can't believe he's actually dead but well at least we have wed thurs and fri with him in it not much consolation but it gives us some time to see him

the_watts_rule
28-12-2005, 13:13
i have got it all it says is sharon has a fight with johnny
johnny is in a coma
it is dennis funeral (noo i be in tears)

Serves Johnny right.

shannisrules
28-12-2005, 18:34
the picture of johnny in acoma looks like hes had a right beating go dennis is what i say!

littlemo
28-12-2005, 19:21
the picture of johnny in acoma looks like hes had a right beating go dennis is what i say!

So what happens? Does Dennis put Johnny in a coma before he get's killed himself crossing the square?!

I love Dennis but I do think he should have held back, if not for himself but for Sharon and his baby. He may think he's doing the right thing looking out for Sharon, but she'd rather him be a coward and alive, than a hero and dead (that might be how he looks at it). Just a couple more hours and he could have been looking forward to his new life in America with his family, rather than leaving them alone to fend for themselves. But that's the Watts for you isn't it?!

di marco
28-12-2005, 20:33
So what happens? Does Dennis put Johnny in a coma before he get's killed himself crossing the square?!

yeh phil tells dennis about johnny threatening sharon so dennis goes to beat up johnny, then dennis gets killed

littlemo
28-12-2005, 21:17
yeh phil tells dennis about johnny threatening sharon so dennis goes to beat up johnny, then dennis gets killed

That's so sad! Why couldn't Dennis have just left?! I suppose we see him die, so there's no possibility he could escape at the last minute (like Den did).

di marco
28-12-2005, 21:21
That's so sad! Why couldn't Dennis have just left?! I suppose we see him die, so there's no possibility he could escape at the last minute (like Den did).

yeh i think we see him die :( but he goes after johnny cos hes angry that he hurt sharon, and sharon doesnt want dennis to know cos she doesnt want him fighting with johnny but she tells phil who has to go and tell dennis :angry:

littlemo
28-12-2005, 21:29
yeh i think we see him die :( but he goes after johnny cos hes angry that he hurt sharon, and sharon doesnt want dennis to know cos she doesnt want him fighting with johnny but she tells phil who has to go and tell dennis :angry:

Phil always has to stick his oar in when it's not wanted, doesn't he?! He knows what Johnny is capable of, now that Sharon's told him. Not great with the observations is he?! I thought Phil would be quicker off the mark than that. Anyway to send Dennis into the lions den, is completely out of order. He can't call himself a friend of Sharon's, if he'd do that to somebody she loves. All he thinks about is himself. How to get one over on Johnny? it doesn't matter that somebody's life is at stake.

di marco
28-12-2005, 21:35
Phil always has to stick his oar in when it's not wanted, doesn't he?! He knows what Johnny is capable of, now that Sharon's told him. Not great with the observations is he?! I thought Phil would be quicker off the mark than that. Anyway to send Dennis into the lions den, is completely out of order. He can't call himself a friend of Sharon's, if he'd do that to somebody she loves. All he thinks about is himself. How to get one over on Johnny? it doesn't matter that somebody's life is at stake.

yeh he was only thinking about how he could hurt johnny cos he knew thats how dennis would react but he told him anyway :( :angry:

littlemo
28-12-2005, 21:39
yeh he was only thinking about how he could hurt johnny cos he knew thats how dennis would react but he told him anyway :( :angry:

So Phil thinks that Dennis will end up killing Johnny, not the other way round? because he knows that he killed Dalton, and that he is capable of taking care of himself. He wants to get Johnny sorted out once and for all.

Is there anything that pushes Phil to the edge? that makes him break his promise to Sharon? The way I read the spoilers, Phil tries to make Dennis take the bait. Why does he want Dennis involved so much, has he annoyed him in some way?

di marco
28-12-2005, 21:41
So Phil thinks that Dennis will end up killing Johnny, not the other way round? because he knows that he killed Dalton, and that he is capable of taking care of himself. He wants to get Johnny sorted out once and for all.

Is there anything that pushes Phil to the edge? that makes him break his promise to Sharon? The way I read the spoilers, Phil tries to make Dennis take the bait. Why does he want Dennis involved so much, has he annoyed him in some way?

i dont think he really cares whos involved as long as he doesnt get hurt! i dont know if he thinks dennis will kill him or just that he will give him a good beating

angelblue
28-12-2005, 22:17
i dont think he really cares whos involved as long as he doesnt get hurt! i dont know if he thinks dennis will kill him or just that he will give him a good beating

I would just like to say i find this storyline pathetic its like script writers have lost all incentive and imagination to come up with a load of drivel like this. Are we really led to believe that dennis is going to die because of few snide comment he made to johnny allen. Come on scriptwriters you can do better then that i dont even think dennis should of been killed off. I think sharon has been through enough that it makes this death look ridicolous i am sorry to say there are more plauisable ways of a character leaving then death remember grant exits a few years back that was gripping stuff. its a shame in my opinion. :angry:

In my opinion phil is guilty as sin all he wants is for johnny to suffer and he will do anything to get it in my opinion no matter who get hurt in the process even dennis/sharon.

Come on phil may be a bit of an plank but he isnt stupid he been around the underworld long enough to know the likes of johnny allen and what they are capable of maybe i am giving phil to much credit i dont know. All i know is phil has his own agenda in his head and he will stop at nothing to get what he wants. :angry:

If sharon ever finds out she will never forgive well i hope not anyway.

Sorry rant over

di marco
29-12-2005, 09:00
I would just like to say i find this storyline pathetic its like script writers have lost all incentive and imagination to come up with a load of drivel like this. Are we really led to believe that dennis is going to die because of few snide comment he made to johnny allen.

well johnny has been threatening them for weeks and seeing as dennis badly beats him up, and we know what johnny is like, id say that its quite believable that johnny gets dennis killed

eastenders mad
29-12-2005, 15:42
i hope something happens to Johnny he deserves what he gets

di marco
29-12-2005, 21:08
i hope something happens to Johnny he deserves what he gets

yeh i hope someone kills him and he dies a slow and painful death! im glad he gets that beating from dennis, he so deserves it!

Kim
29-12-2005, 21:37
When Johnny is in a coma, Phil considers turning off his oxygen but doesn't because it's too easy! Go Phil!!!!

sanddennislover
29-12-2005, 22:40
When Johnny is in a coma, Phil considers turning off his oxygen but doesn't because it's too easy! Go Phil!!!!

yeah that what i was thinking but he does not does he ???? GRRR

shannisrules
29-12-2005, 23:06
so instead of turning off his qxygen he calls back grant

Kim
29-12-2005, 23:26
I think so, but either way he is plotting for Johnny to suffer a very long and painful death.

the_watts_rule
30-12-2005, 09:32
I think it would be a shame on Ruby if he got killed because he is the only family that she has but Johnny deserves to get his commupance.

Kim
30-12-2005, 11:17
Yeah it would be a terrible shame to Ruby but he deserves it after all the lives he has taken. As they say "Treat others how you would like to be treated."

di marco
30-12-2005, 12:08
but once ruby finds out im sure she wont want anything to do with him anyway

littlemo
30-12-2005, 14:03
I want to know how Johnny get's so quickly out of his coma, and is able to attend Dennis's funeral?! It only a few days after his Dennis's death isn't it?!

Kim
30-12-2005, 14:12
Yeah it is on the 9th. It looks like Johnny comes out of his coma on the 5th, still a very short coma though.

shannisrules
30-12-2005, 17:10
just got all about soap the front cover is very interesting it has a picture of sharon with cuts and scratches all over her face and inside it says "sharon cant cope and scratches her face in anger" she also doesnt want to make a speech at his funera as it would be too upsetting for her so she just writes a messgae on his flowers saying "forever sharon xx" there is also some stuff about clint returning seems keith is very devious he knows that clint is trying to give up smoking therfore he is very angry and grumpy so keith calls him about mike and tells him to sort him out its says " cunning keith sends clint over the edge and he goes to confront mike" cant post pictures folks sorry dont know how to and i dont have a scanner sorry xxx

instinct
01-01-2006, 23:08
Can't remember what website it was or magazine but iit said 'Ruby is caught between the two warring thugs, will she make it' or something like that, who thinks Ruby dies in the fight between Johnny and Phil?

Kim
01-01-2006, 23:18
I don't because nothing has been said about her leaving, only helping in Johnny's downfall.

instinct
02-01-2006, 01:46
A couple of months back on this mourning, it said the latest person to leave the square will be Louisa Lytton ( Ruby ) then for some reason it wasn't mentioned again.

Kim
02-01-2006, 12:11
Can't see it happening then after that time.