PDA

View Full Version : which song would you dedicate to your favourite couple in ee

angelblue
24-12-2005, 15:00
hi i thought it would be fun to see what song you would dedicate to your favourite couple

For example i dedicate james blunt - goodbye my lover to sharon and dennis

Abi
24-12-2005, 16:39
not my favourite couple, but i'd dedicate "Shut up" (Black eyed peas) to Sonia and Martin

sheilamarie
24-12-2005, 16:44
not my favourite couple, but i'd dedicate "Shut up" (Black eyed peas) to Sonia and Martinyea lol

sheilamarie
24-12-2005, 16:45
And i'd dedicate murder on the dance floor to chrissie and den LoL !!!!

Katy
24-12-2005, 19:03
those are good. Me personally would dedicate james blunt you're beautiful to Dennis.

littlemo
24-12-2005, 22:22
hi i thought it would be fun to see what song you would dedicate to your favourite couple

Great minds think alike. I was thinking that before I saw you'd written it. I love that song so much, it's the best!

Although I think Billy and Little Mo are my favourite couple of all time (when they were first going out together). It'd have to be a really sweet song for them, I can't think of one that would suit at the moment.

angelblue
24-12-2005, 22:26
Cool that song really make me cry and seen as we know what going to happen it fits then perfectly :)

the_watts_rule
27-12-2005, 09:36
And i'd dedicate murder on the dance floor to chrissie and den LoL !!!!

:rotfl:

Layne
27-12-2005, 10:09

Yeh you see i would do that, but i always think of Jake and Chrissie when that song comes on!
Its probably due to the fact i first heard the song AGES ago when jake and chrissie were together and then jake left, and also i made a music vid to it!

Urmm i would dedicate 'Because of you' & 'Addicted' (both kely clarkson songs) to den and chrissie i think both songs kinda sum up there relationship! x

willsmummy
27-12-2005, 14:27
not my favourite couple, but i'd dedicate "Shut up" (Black eyed peas) to Sonia and Martin

PMSL!!!!! When I read this thread title, I was thinking about those two, and I was going to say "Shaddupa face" by Joe Dolce, but you beat me to it.