PDA

View Full Version : And again Rebecca/Cloe

Dutchgirl
17-12-2005, 16:34
17 December 2005

JESUS TO A CHILD

DAUGHTER Rebecca arrives for the festive season just as Martin and Sonia's marriage breaks dow.

The British and German armies may have famously called a cease-fire to play football on Christmas Day during the First World War, but whoever organised it would have their work cut out with Martin The Moron and wife Sonia.

Locked in a bitter marital battle, they are unable to exchange a civil word, never mind greetings or gifts. So quite why Pauline Fowler The Growler considers this domestic warzone an appropriate place to bring their ‘lost’ daughter Rebecca for the festive season proves that she has taken the saying ‘suffer little children’ far too literally.

Never the most convincing couple, Martin and Sonia haven’t just grown apart but now live on separate planets. While he is a Walford meat and two veg men – or so he boasts – she likes the highlife of a ‘turkey vindaloo’ with her student nurse pals at the Argy Bargy.

‘Enjoy ’er while you’ve got ’er,’ one of her new mates tells Martin. ‘Soon as the right doctor comes along, she’ll be off.’

This just kicks off another series of rows that culminate with Sonia sensibly deciding that their marriage is finally over and moving out, while he decides to burn all her course books on Friday. And his mum chooses that moment to arrive unexpectedly with their little girl.

‘This is gunna be the best Christmas ever,’ Pauline tells her – which doesn’t say much for life with her other gran Margaret who’s poorly.

At least the unhappy couple put their differences aside for the sake of Rebecca and take her out on Christmas Day and watch the snowball fights. Look out Martin, there might be a brick in the one Sonia throws…

ALSO:

Supermodel Kate Moss has nothing to fear if the best job ‘manager’ Billy No-Mates can land his ‘client’ dippy Honey is being elf helper to his Santa (right). Mistletoe or not, they finally kiss and make a public declaration of their love in the Vic on Tuesday, much to Little Mo’s surprise. ‘Me an’ Honey are a couple,’ Bill proclaims. But a ‘couple’ of what exactly?

Soapbox, Mirror.co.uk

And still not the last of Rebecca/ Cloe, when will we see the last of her, the storyline around her is better left alone, to resurface in a couple of years down the line.:sick:

eastenders mad
17-12-2005, 16:39
why can't ee face it that Martin and Sonia are finshed. I don't know why they finshed there relationship.
The storyline is getting really boring now.

Lindy
17-12-2005, 17:12
Isn't this already in the episode spoilers, why start another thread?

Kim
17-12-2005, 17:45
And still not the last of Rebecca/ Cloe, when will we see the last of her, the storyline around her is better left alone, to resurface in a couple of years down the line.:sick:

When Margaret dies!

Lindy
17-12-2005, 17:59
Like we can't all see that coming!

Dutchgirl
17-12-2005, 18:34
Isn't this already in the episode spoilers, why start another thread?
Haven't read it, did a search for simmilar threads but nothing came up.

Kim
17-12-2005, 18:35
It's in the Christmas ones, which is a sticky.

Dutchgirl
17-12-2005, 18:37
It's in the Christmas ones, which is a sticky.
What is a sticky?:searchme:

Kim
17-12-2005, 18:49
A thread that always stays near the top of the board and never goes off the first page of the forum. It says near the title whether or not a thread is a sticky.

Dutchgirl
17-12-2005, 18:50
Thanks, didn't know.

sarah21
18-12-2005, 13:22
I can't understand why anyone is surprised by Rebecca returning again. They didn't have Sonia find out about the little one's adoptive parents dying for them to drop the storyline. Adopted or not, the child has always been and will be part of Sonia's character.

It seems that they want to reunite Sonia with her little girl and as she has been legally adopted, this is the only way. I can see Margaret agreeing to Pauline's terms, that they will have Rebecca for Christmas, but only if they have regular access to the child. That way, if anything does happen to Margaret in the future, the Fowlers could be there for her.

Kim
18-12-2005, 15:28
According to a spoiler I read, Margaret will die.

willow
18-12-2005, 15:30
i heard that too

Kim
18-12-2005, 15:34
I'm starting to doubt that it's true though as I heard that it was going to happen before christmas.

willow
18-12-2005, 15:36
maybe she just leaves!!! ie does not come and pick rebecca up???

Kim
18-12-2005, 15:40
I can't see her doing that, Rebecca is the only family that she has left.

willow
18-12-2005, 15:42
yeah, good point......but she is not copeing is she, poor woman

no1abbafan
18-12-2005, 16:03
The scene for her death was set last week when she came to see Pauline to ask her to have Rebecca, she said she feels so tired all the time - if thats not proof of her demise then what is.

Kim
18-12-2005, 16:14
That's a hint that she may in time find out that she has an ilness, which could lead to sudden death as I read she dies from a heart attack.

i_luv_dennis
19-12-2005, 17:21
lol

squillyfer
19-12-2005, 19:00
I'll give credit to ee they really have used rebecca to her fullest potential but it really is time to give it up and forget her or resolve it

Kim
19-12-2005, 21:24
Yeah, the storyline has dragged on to long, but I think the girl who plays Rebecca is a great actress for someone so young, she deserves some better storylines, what on earth happened to that court thing, that could have been good.

Jada-GDR
19-12-2005, 22:06
the trouble is that if sonia and martin do get rebecca back, then that mean's they'll have to stay together, and ee cant really do much more with them without breaking them up.

Jada-GDR
19-12-2005, 22:07
maybe theyll all be a happy family and move to the usa where all the other ex ee characters are supposed to have gone and then appear on the bill a few months later.

Kim
19-12-2005, 22:15
Wishful thinking lol. Some were better off in the bill though.

xStephaniex
20-12-2005, 07:50
sounds exciting and boring at the same time...i think the whole sonia/martin thing is dragggging onnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! lol but i love tht lil girl chloe/rebecca

willow
20-12-2005, 08:00
the trouble is that if sonia and martin do get rebecca back, then that mean's they'll have to stay together, and ee cant really do much more with them without breaking them up.

they don't have to stay together if they get her back, do they???

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
20-12-2005, 09:35
I can't believe I'm posting about this yet AGAIN but for goodness sake EE, leave it in the past!

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
20-12-2005, 09:37
Why do I still have an Alert by my name? I was given an alert ages ago - it's not fair that it's still there!

DaVeyWaVey
22-12-2005, 16:28
Yes i agree this storyline is dragging on and on for ages and imo i think Martin and Sonia dont make a believable couple but i did hear that margaret becomes ill or something so Martin and Sonia get Rebecca back but whatever the case i hope this storyline is put to bed very soon! :)