PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Federline's million dollar divorce demands

Debs
15-12-2005, 15:20
Britney Spears' husband Kevin Federline reportedly wants a $125million divorce settlement if the pair split.

The couple have been surrounded by break-up rumours in recent weeks after a string of blazing rows, one of which resulted in Britney - who recently gave birth to the couple's first child, Sean Preston - kicking Kevin out of her plush Malibu home.

According to America's In Touch Weekly magazine, during this tempestuous period of his marriage former dancer Kevin consulted lawyers to ask whether he could demand a "$125million settlement" if the marriage ended.

Britney's spokeswoman Leslie Sloan has rubbished the reports, saying: "The story is untrue and hurtful. Kevin didn't give them an interview."

Sloane also insists the couple are not on the verge of splitting and are as happy as they've ever been.

She said: "They are as normal as other couples. They fight, and they make up. They are fine and happy."

Earlier this week, Britney and Kevin were seen attempting to patch up their struggling relationship over a romantic meal.

Onlookers say the pair were romantically entwined at swanky Los Angeles restaurant La Piazza and seemed happy. One onlooker revealed: "As they kissed it was hard to believe they were so close to splitting recently

Siobhan
15-12-2005, 15:30
enough already.. this is getting boring now :lweek:

crazygirl
15-12-2005, 16:03
there will be nothing wrong with their marrage they will just want a bit of attention again

dddMac1
15-12-2005, 16:12
he's got a cheek thats her money she earned it

Behemoth
15-12-2005, 16:13
She hardly earned it - she hasn't done enough work to earn a tenth of what she's worth.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-12-2005, 17:32
I want to be single so I can keep all the money to myself and enjoy my life.. because if something on the rocks.. there goes the money.. if that's how it works!!

samantha nixon
15-12-2005, 19:39
but cant britney sighn something to say that is what she has earnt so he cant get hold of it im sure she done that with her 1st marriage

Sunset.moon
17-12-2005, 19:48
Didn't they sign a pre-nup?