PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Church's parent heartache

Debs
15-12-2005, 15:17
Charlotte Church has reportedly been left heartbroken by the news her parents' marriage is on the rocks.

The singer's stepdad James and mum Maria are reportedly battling to save their 13-year marriage after James admitted sleeping with a trainee chef.

Charlotte's friends say the star was "devastated, bitterly upset and very worried" after hearing the news.

Last week, Charlotte revealed she would rather quit singing forever than lose boyfriend Gavin Henson.

The Welsh songstress says she's so besotted with the rugby ace she couldn't imagine being without him.

She said: "If I had to choose between him and singing, I'd definitely choose him over my career any day of the week."

Charlotte also said she knows she's found her Mr Right in Gavin - as she feels differently to how she felt when she was dating ex-lovers Steven Johnson and Kyle Johnson, who both revealed her bedroom secrets after they split.

She said: "It's so different to when I went out with piece of **** No 1 and piece of **** No 2. "With them I always knew it wasn't going to last - it was good for the moment. I thought I loved them, but now I'm with Gavin I just know that I didn't at all. It was just a union. With Gavin, I feel so special."