PDA

View Full Version : Does size matter?!

Abi
13-12-2005, 20:06
Does the size of the christmas presents that you get matter?! Do you always want a big present, or a little, thoughtfull one?

I dont really care to be honest. Getting a big one can be cool, but its the thought that counts, so a little one is great too.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-12-2005, 20:07
My mate got prezzies today.. she just goes is that it.. but she found out that the smaller presents she got were the most expensive ones!! :p So... :p

Bryan
13-12-2005, 20:15
wondered what the thread was about for a second! :eek: :lol:

in repsonse to your question size does not matter, as all good things come in small packages! :rotfl: dvds, cds, jewelery the main prezzies are all small ones

13-12-2005, 20:16
To tell you the truth... I did the same thing to :rotfl:

Abi
13-12-2005, 20:17
:eek: Would i ever do a thinkg like that?! :nono: on second thoughts, maybe i would!!!!!

Maybe thats a topic for the mile high forum....:lol:

13-12-2005, 20:19
Maybe thats a topic for the mile high forum....:lol:
:rotfl: Good thinking :rotfl: Can't wait till im 16!!... Though SB might not exist then :|

di marco
13-12-2005, 20:28
To tell you the truth... I did the same thing to :rotfl:

yeh i thought that too, lol what sort of minds do we all have! :D

13-12-2005, 20:29
Naughty minds :rotfl:

di marco
13-12-2005, 20:32
we were talking about this the other day at school. that how when youre younger you get lots of toys in big boxes so when you look at the pressies under the tree they look like theres loads of them all piled up, and when you get older, you want all small things so it looks like theres hardly anything, i know its the thought that counts, and they cost the same amount, and im not bothered what size the pressie is as long as its something i like! it was just weird the first year when i got all cds and stuff instead of toys, and the pile looked so much smaller!

di marco
13-12-2005, 20:32
Naughty minds :rotfl:

what are we like hey!

Abi
13-12-2005, 20:34
we were talking about this the other day at school. that how when youre younger you get lots of toys in big boxes so when you look at the pressies under the tree they look like theres loads of them all piled up, and when you get older, you want all small things so it looks like theres hardly anything, i know its the thought that counts, and they cost the same amount, and im not bothered what size the pressie is as long as its something i like! it was just weird the first year when i got all cds and stuff instead of toys, and the pile looked so much smaller!

The littler thigns are generally easier to give as well, don touy reckon. You can give them to your immediate family,and they wont find it as easily!!! I got money one year, and i only got about 2 presents as well!!!

13-12-2005, 20:35
I don't mind w.e size but when its something BIG I think wow!! And when it's something small I think awww cute!! Im just happy I got a present and Im even more happier if I like it..

Bad thing about me is Im no good at expressing myself when I say thank-you's!! Im like Thank-you :D.. but then when someone else says thank-you they say it well.. if you understand me :rotfl:

Abi
13-12-2005, 20:36
I don't mind w.e size but when its something BIG I think wow!!
You could say that about other things as well, but lets not go back to that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

di marco
13-12-2005, 20:36
I don't mind w.e size but when its something BIG I think wow!! And when it's something small I think awww cute!! Im just happy I got a present and Im even more happier if I like it..

Bad thing about me is Im no good at expressing myself when I say thank-you's!! Im like Thank-you :D.. but then when someone else says thank-you they say it well.. if you understand me :rotfl:

im quite good at saying thank you, ive got some really dreadful things before (youll know of some of them!) but i always say thank you cos thats the polite thing to do

di marco
13-12-2005, 20:37
You could say that about other things as well, but lets not go back to that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol abi, lowering the tone again.....................

13-12-2005, 20:37
LMAO!!! Abi man........ :rotfl:

Abi
13-12-2005, 20:38
:rotfl:
Couldn't resist, sorry!!!!

13-12-2005, 20:38
:rotfl: Don't worry my fault isn't it ;)

Besides.. I would have done the same think :rotfl:

di marco
13-12-2005, 20:39
The littler thigns are generally easier to give as well, don touy reckon. You can give them to your immediate family,and they wont find it as easily!!! I got money one year, and i only got about 2 presents as well!!!

the thing is about little pressies though is that they sometimes dont look much when you give them to people even though they were really expensive. i ended up spending loads on my sis this yr cos what i had bought her didnt look that much even though the things were expensive!

Abi
13-12-2005, 20:41
I've brought two of my best mates really small looking pressies, and now i'm really conscious that they're gonna think that i haven't spent much on them. the thing is, i have spent a lot more than normal on them, and it took me ages to track some down. I wont actually say what i got, seeing as one of them occasionally comes onto here!

di marco
13-12-2005, 20:52
I've brought two of my best mates really small looking pressies, and now i'm really conscious that they're gonna think that i haven't spent much on them. the thing is, i have spent a lot more than normal on them, and it took me ages to track some down. I wont actually say what i got, seeing as one of them occasionally comes onto here!

yeh i know what you mean, i asked my mum if i should buy something else and she said my sis would know that what i bought was expensive so it was ok but i still went and bought something else as well!

Debs
13-12-2005, 21:32
Does the size of the christmas presents that you get matter?! Do you always want a big present, or a little, thoughtfull one?

I dont really care to be honest. Getting a big one can be cool, but its the thought that counts, so a little one is great too.

omg abi!! what a title.

all i can say to your question is the larger the better!!

13-12-2005, 21:33
:rotfl:!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyLea
13-12-2005, 21:38
ahaha dodgy title there :p

and nah i dont care what my friends buy me....thought that counts

Abi
14-12-2005, 13:31
Well the title made you all look didn't it!!!!!!! :rotfl:

brenda1971
14-12-2005, 13:56
I dont think that size matters its the thought behind it that counts

14-12-2005, 15:56
Well the title made you all look didn't it!!!!!!! :rotfl:
True point :rotfl: Clever thinking too :p

Tori
14-12-2005, 18:15
ok, this thread is of a strange name shall we say...

but i don't think it does.... some of the really small things are really nice and thoughtful, and the big ones can be not really all that good, even though big prezzies make you go wow!

the_watts_rule
16-12-2005, 08:31
Its nice to get a big present but its really the thought that counts.

Angeltigger
11-01-2006, 15:10
i don't really care as there are somepeople who don't even get presents

willow
11-01-2006, 16:34
its really not the size that matters

all i have to say is little blue boxes!!!!!!!

xXxJessxXx
11-01-2006, 16:36

:rotfl: lol i did too if im honest! lol :lol:

i dont think it matters on the size of a prezzie

Abbie
11-01-2006, 21:18
i dont mine its the quality of the present really as sometimes i feel sorry for my parents when they get me something that i will never need or use

xStephaniex
17-01-2006, 14:35
Its the thought that counts !! not the size!! people say good things come in small packages you no - that why good made me small :D haha its true you no