PDA

View Full Version : Should EE bring back the Flantenys

Steve Owen
12-12-2005, 20:20
Ever since Conor and Mary departed in 1999 after 2 years. They have never been mentioned since. When they first appeared in 1997 when the Fowlers went to Ireland for Pauline to meet her long lost sister, It caused controvsty with the way EE treated the Irish. Conor and Mary weren't too popular but maybe they should make a comeback and Pauline's sister as well. They wern't mentioned when Chole (Rebecca) was born, Mark marrying Lisa, Mark died (I think Mary was close to him at one point but would Connor attend the funrael), Martin marrying Sonia and Pauline's 'boyfreinds' Jeff Healy (he was on when they were on but were gone when he moved in), Derek Harkinson and Joe Mace. Maybe Pauline could have more family contact.

Jessie Wallace
12-12-2005, 20:28
No

kazzie
13-12-2005, 13:45
Didn't Connor move away with Ruth?
Don't think Paulone would be too pleased to see them.

littlemo
13-12-2005, 14:58
Didn't Connor move away with Ruth?
Don't think Paulone would be too pleased to see them.

Yes he did. She was pregnant with his baby. And no I don't think Pauline would be pleased to see Connor and Ruth again. But Mary was very close to Mark and she left on speaking terms with all of them.

I think I must be one of the few people that liked the irish family being in it. I liked the episodes in Ireland, it was good to see another part of the Fowler family.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-12-2005, 16:10
I was only 8.. I think I was watching them :searchme: But I don't remember much lol so I don't know!!

Steve Owen
13-12-2005, 19:39
Well Pauline could be marrying Joe Mace (Ray Brooks) in February. Will her Irish sister attend as well as Connor, Mary and maybe even Ruth and the baby (if Connor and Ruth are still together)

dddMac1
14-12-2005, 15:18
no

Steve Owen
14-12-2005, 19:07
To me, I actualy liked Mary. During her time on the soap, She had a relationship with Joe Wicks in the early days beofre Matthew Rose and Robbie Jackson, She also broke her pelvis during a holiday with other young folk in Norfolk including Tony Hills, Simon Raymond and Matthew Rose. It was a real shame when she left. So I think Pauline would get a suprise if she came back fo the wedding and she knew Sonia and Martin before as well as some residents. If she would be single still, She could go after Dennis Rickman, Billy Mitchell or Micky Miller. Where is the actress now who played her?