PDA

View Full Version : Watch out Brad!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
12-12-2005, 18:01
Supermodel Jenny Shimizu says she is still Angelina Jolie's lesbian lover.

And she warned Brad Pitt: "There has never been an ending to her and I think there never will be."

Jenny speaks for the first time about their ten-year relationship on Sky One documentary, Angelina - Saint Or Sinner?

She says she's never met Brad, who split from his wife Jennifer Aniston, to be with Angelina.

But she added: "It seems like he comes from a different place. He wants to have kids and he wants to have a perfect marriage. She's a tough woman who will do everything she wants to.

"I don't think there is any way of controlling Angelina. She's not going to be a housewife."

Jenny, who is also an actress, began sleeping with Angelina when they met on the set of the movie drama Foxfire in 1993.

Angelina had a boyfriend, actor Jonny Lee Miller who she later married, but that didn't stop her starting the lesbian affair.

Jenny added: "She is beautiful. Her mouth is amazing. I've never kissed anyone with a bigger mouth than Angelina. It's like two water beds - it's like this big kind of warm, mushy, beautiful thing."

Eeewww, too much information!