PDA

View Full Version : EastEnders plots shocking murder

Debs
12-12-2005, 16:54
'EastEnders' is set to be shaken by a shocking murder.

Fans of the soap will see Danny Moon return to Albert Square - then get killed by his brother Jake, who is played by Joel Beckett.

The Moon brothers - who both left the area after Danny, who is played by actor Jake Marshall, set fire to gangster Johnny Allen's home - get into a brawl, which leaves Danny fatally wounded.

A source is quoted in Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "Jake will plead with Danny to leave but he refuses and they fight. Danny is fatally injured. It concludes the story of the Moon brothers. It ties up a lot of loose ends."

Meanwhile teenager Ruby Allen gets drunk and collapses after finding out Phil Mitchell, who is played by Steve McFadden, paid her boyfriend to romance her.

Phil is locked in a bitter feud with Ruby's dad, Johnny, and hoped to upset him by paying a man to seduce his daughter.

The youngster, who is played by actress Louisa Lytton, is so upset at being betrayed by boyfriend Juley, actor Joseph Kpobie, she drinks a whole bottle of vodka and passes out - forcing Phil to resuscitate her.

Bryan
12-12-2005, 16:59
sounds good! but the moon brothers? i cant see it happening personally? weve just got over dens murder and now weve got another one being forced upon us?

Siobhan
12-12-2005, 17:01
That would be 4 in one year!!!! I don't think it will happen

alkalinetrio
i hope danny comes back! i preffer him then jake

Mr Humphries
This is absolutely shocking beyond all belief ! I think that the script writers at Eastenders are all mass murders ! This killing spree must end and I am going to write to the BBC and make it stop !

Jessie Wallace
12-12-2005, 17:04
Oh well, let hope we can lose Jake as well now, especially as there is no reason for him to be around anymore, with no Danny, Alfie or Chrissie!

Siobhan
12-12-2005, 17:07
This is absolutely shocking beyond all belief ! I think that the script writers at Eastenders are all mass murders ! This killing spree must end and I am going to write to the BBC and make it stop !

instead of picking them off one by one, if they are wanting to kill everyone off they should have a big gangland shootout and have a few people caught in the crossfire that way they kill who the want off in one go

BlackKat
12-12-2005, 17:10
I think if this is true then it will have been exaggerated. If Danny did die as a result of a fight, then it would be accidental death. And Jake would not cover it up. Ever. Jake spend his entire life looking after Danny, he willingly stood in front of a loaded gun because he didn't want to be left without Danny. He would not kill him, and if he did accidently he wouldn't be able to cope with it.

Besides -- I think we'd have heard if Danny was coming back, and why would he. He knows Johnny won't allow it, he knows what Johnny is capable off, and from all accounts he's off travelling the world. Why come back to Walford, and then when Johnny kicks off why refuse to leave? His memory isn't that short.

And this will be coming pretty soon after the murder at X-mas/New Years. A slight overkill, me thinks.

Mr Humphries
12-12-2005, 17:11
Oh Jessie that was a little harsh darling !

Siobhan your quite right too baby ! Lets just land a plane on top of the square this killing has to stop !

Siobhan
12-12-2005, 17:13
Siobhan your quite right too baby ! Lets just land a plane on top of the square this killing has to stop !

see if they did that they would be accused of copying Emmerdale so they need something original and as most people say it is full of gangster.. gangland killling is the way to go

Jessie Wallace
12-12-2005, 17:16
Oh Jessie that was a little harsh darling !

Sorry, but he is annoying, and looks like Bruce Forsyth.

Chris_2k11
12-12-2005, 17:19
Bit too many murders going on lately isn't there? :searchme: Maybe they should rename this show Cluedo Square? :hmm: :p

Mr Humphries
12-12-2005, 17:21
Oh jessie you are so lovely but also so very very true ! Good Game Good Game ! LoL

Jessie Wallace
12-12-2005, 17:31
lol, thanks

Tamzi
12-12-2005, 17:59
They have got too many murders. This is so they can clear away all the moons. Get Danny dead and Jake banged up and that's all the moons gone. I like the idea of the Gangland shootout. They do need to get rid of a large amount of the square. Too many murders right now though
xxx

Cornishbabe
12-12-2005, 18:13
eastenders are killing everyone really arnt they:
Deaths this year
Den
nanna
dennis
danny
leo

its a bit unbelieveable

BlackKat
12-12-2005, 18:20
Also:

"It concludes the story of the Moon brothers. It ties up a lot of loose ends."

What loose ends? Maybe if they wanted to tie up any loose ends they could have actually focused more on Jake and Danny when Danny was there instead of jamming it into a fortnight. They could have also touched on what actually happened after Johhny letting them go other than Jake's two second explanation. And how much of the actual loose ends (ie, more about their father, where the hell was their mother) are actually going to be dealt with while they are beating each other into a bloody pulp.

And their story was already concluded. It ended where it was always going to end, it was an inevitable ending, it was a damn near perfect ending and if they dare **** it up I will be so pissed.

And isn't the fact that Danny is dead clearly a loose end.

BlackKat
12-12-2005, 18:24
They do need to get rid of a large amount of the square.

You're kidding, right? They need all the cast they can actually keep their hands on. We've got a huge onslaught of cast we know nothing about, we'll need time to warm to them if we ever do. They've got a majority of their main characters leaving. They don't need to get rid of anymore.

parkerman
12-12-2005, 18:56
instead of picking them off one by one, if they are wanting to kill everyone off they should have a big gangland shootout and have a few people caught in the crossfire that way they kill who the want off in one go

Good idea, Siobhan. How about doing this on Valentine's Day, so we can have our own Eastenders Valentine's Day massacre?

chance
12-12-2005, 19:24
another murder,how original

alan45
12-12-2005, 20:11
EE is starting to look like an episode of The Bill. Still Danny can console himself with the knowledge that in a few years time if there is a fall in the ratings they will raise him from the dead Lazaurus style and bring him back in a blaze of sensational publicity

Jada-GDR
12-12-2005, 20:30

trouble is, he wont be in it for long, will he?

Richie_lecturer
12-12-2005, 21:41
EE is starting to look like an episode of The Bill. Still Danny can console himself with the knowledge that in a few years time if there is a fall in the ratings they will raise him from the dead Lazaurus style and bring him back in a blaze of sensational publicity

His grand return will be walking into the laundrette late in the day and saying the memorable words, "Ello Pauline" to a shocked Mrs Fowler. He then starts having another hissy fit in the laundrette again just like he did before.

Kim
13-12-2005, 10:05
Oh my god! Sounds good though.

thetintinbloke
13-12-2005, 15:49
stop it! stop it now! too many murders! everyone would be too scared to live in albert square soon! thought they were trying to get away from sensational storylines and concentrate on character - sounds like it!!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-12-2005, 16:07
Always a murder *sighs* But it should be interesting to see the brother who always protects his younger brother.. now killing him!!

Siobhan
13-12-2005, 16:08
It does seem strange that Danny should popup again, there hasn't even been rumours of his return

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-12-2005, 16:09
o0o0o good point!! But the door was always left open.. :hmm:

Siobhan
13-12-2005, 16:11
o0o0o good point!! But the door was always left open.. :hmm:

true but we would have heard something.. you know what this board is like :rotfl:

Cat2687
14-12-2005, 10:35
This fire would just be a repeat of why Danny had to leave in the first place, and the third that Jonny has suffered...a little far-fetched me thinks?

dddMac1
14-12-2005, 15:27
read it in the daily star the other day think Eastenders are going a bit to far with the murders it's starting to feel like a police drama like ''the Bill''

Dutchgirl
14-12-2005, 18:21
Bit too many murders going on lately isn't there? :searchme: Maybe they should rename this show Cluedo Square? :hmm: :p

Could be an Agatha Christie novel as well, or it Could be Mid Summer Murders, loads of people get killed in such a small place.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Siobhan
15-12-2005, 16:40
Could be an Agatha Christie novel as well, or it Could be Mid Summer Murders, loads of people get killed in such a small place.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
yeah.. would you really like to live there??? you are either murdered or get away with murder :rotfl:

alan45
15-12-2005, 16:47
yeah.. would you really like to live there??? you are either murdered or get away with murder :rotfl:

At least in EE if you get murdered once you can always return

willow
15-12-2005, 16:50

its just like being friends with jessica fletcher from murder she wrote!! if you know her you will more than likely end up dead!!!

Richie_lecturer
15-12-2005, 17:13
At least in EE if you get murdered once you can always return

Yes, you might have to fide in an underground cave for a few years, but you're always guaranteed to return at some point.

Rain_
15-12-2005, 17:47
Surely EE would have leaked something about Danny's return by now to make sure people keep watching

xxHelenxx
15-12-2005, 17:49
is this another murder on top of dennis and johnny?? Oh my days!

samantha nixon
16-12-2005, 11:21
there a lot of murders hapeneing at walford and poor ruby i hope shes ok

JustJodi
16-12-2005, 13:38

:hmm: Is that cause Danny is as nuttier than you are sweetie LOL,, Can't see why they are even bringing Danny back just so there is another shoot out,, gee whiz is this the wild west or present day east London ???:searchme:

JustJodi
16-12-2005, 13:40
It does seem strange that Danny should popup again, there hasn't even been rumours of his return

Some one is keeping some super super top secret spoilers from us:wall: LOL
Can any one actually back up this RUMOR ???

Siobhan
16-12-2005, 13:51
Some one is keeping some super super top secret spoilers from us:wall: LOL
Can any one actually back up this RUMOR ???

the original thread quoted this site: from: femalefirst.co.uk. I still think it is just a rumour and there is not truth to it

xStephaniex
16-12-2005, 14:10
oooooh sounds funky !!! lol , i dont like the sound of jake killing danny ! look on the bright side atleast jake can be reunited with chrissie hahaha !.

Jada-GDR
16-12-2005, 19:16
Deaths this year
Den
nanna
dennis
danny
leo

its a bit unbelieveable
you forgot andy

Lindy
16-12-2005, 23:15
Can't he kill off a few others as well, including himself?

Dutchgirl
17-12-2005, 11:57
:hmm: Is that cause Danny is as nuttier than you are sweetie LOL,, Can't see why they are even bringing Danny back just so there is another shoot out,, gee whiz is this the wild west or present day east London ???:searchme:
it's a shootdown at the OK Coral, first let the gunsmoke clear up and watch who survives:rotfl: :rotfl:

Lindy
17-12-2005, 13:40
Now that i would pay to see!

Bryan
17-12-2005, 13:43
Deaths this year
Den
nanna
dennis
danny
leo

its a bit unbelieveable

danny isnt dead

Lindy
17-12-2005, 13:46
danny isnt dead

Read the first post, they are planning to kill him off i think!

Bryan
20-12-2005, 15:34
From Inside Soap:

Danny Moon To Return!

Eastenders bad boy Danny Moon is on his way back to Albert Square. According to sources, Jake's younger brother will make a shock comeback in spring, and will reportedl leave again soon aterwards - in a coffin!
Danny, played by Jake Maskell, was last seen fleeing Walford in July after burning down Johnny Allen's house, putting both his and Jakes lives at risk. But while JOhnny opted not to kill the brothers that time, he did warn them that if they ever returned to the Square, he wouldnt be so forgiving. And ltough Johnny has softened his stance towards Jake, reports suggest that he wont be happy to see loose cannon Danny back.
"Yes, DAnny Moon will be back" confirms an Eastenders spokesperson "His reappearance will play a big part in tying up a huge story, and viewers can expect some high drama!"
So, with the increasingly volatile Johnny breathing down his neck, Jake will try to make Danny see sense, and leave - only for tragedy to strike. But with Danny, Nana, Chrissie and Alfie all gone, how will Jake cope alone?

Bryan
20-12-2005, 15:35
Read the first post, they are planning to kill him off i think!

she put that in a list of people that have been killed or are being killed this year. Danny will not return until 06 so the list in accurate, hence why i querried it.

BlackKat
20-12-2005, 15:42
It's been confirmed that Danny will return. Doesn't say anything about Jake killing him, accidently or otherwise, but does say that there are rumours he (Danny) leaves again, this time in a coffin.

Source is Inside Soap, and they had an EastEnders spokesdude confirm it.

Bryan
20-12-2005, 15:45
It's been confirmed that Danny will return. Doesn't say anything about Jake killing him, accidently or otherwise, but does say that there are rumours he (Danny) leaves again, this time in a coffin.

Source is Inside Soap, and they had an EastEnders spokesdude confirm it.

yeah lol look on the previous page i posted the article! :lol:

BlackKat
20-12-2005, 15:51
Oh sorry didn't see, :)

Richie_lecturer
20-12-2005, 20:08
This is such a stupid idea. The actor who plays Danny is even worse than Jake. First Jake, then Juley and now Danny. What is it with bringing back terrible actors? Who next, Spencer? :rolleyes:

di marco
20-12-2005, 20:27
From Inside Soap:

Danny Moon To Return!

Eastenders bad boy Danny Moon is on his way back to Albert Square. According to sources, Jake's younger brother will make a shock comeback in spring, and will reportedl leave again soon aterwards - in a coffin!
Danny, played by Jake Maskell, was last seen fleeing Walford in July after burning down Johnny Allen's house, putting both his and Jakes lives at risk. But while JOhnny opted not to kill the brothers that time, he did warn them that if they ever returned to the Square, he wouldnt be so forgiving. And ltough Johnny has softened his stance towards Jake, reports suggest that he wont be happy to see loose cannon Danny back.
"Yes, DAnny Moon will be back" confirms an Eastenders spokesperson "His reappearance will play a big part in tying up a huge story, and viewers can expect some high drama!"
So, with the increasingly volatile Johnny breathing down his neck, Jake will try to make Danny see sense, and leave - only for tragedy to strike. But with Danny, Nana, Chrissie and Alfie all gone, how will Jake cope alone?

so does jake kill him or will it be johnny?

Richie_lecturer
20-12-2005, 20:29
Perhaps it will be Pauline, out for revenge after Danny La Moon caused havoc in her laundrette.

Kim
20-12-2005, 23:06
lol! I think Jake.

DaVeyWaVey
22-12-2005, 17:26
Omg!! :eek: Is this really happening? Jake is going to kill his own brother! :eek: I always thought Johnny might have killed him.

eastenders mad
22-12-2005, 17:42
i know after all he did for Danny then he is going to kill him.

DaVeyWaVey
22-12-2005, 17:48
I wonder what will happen to Jake after he has killed Danny. I wonder if he escapes the country and gets away with murder or he actually gets caught for killing him?

Jada-GDR
23-12-2005, 18:12
i hope jake stays. if not, ther'll be no moons left and that would be TRAGIC (well, they're nothing without aflie and nana, but jake can be exciting too)

DaVeyWaVey
23-12-2005, 20:56
If Jake is given the right storylines he will be exciting.

Layne
23-12-2005, 21:33
I don't think this will happen, i mean, jake i don't think would kill danny, i mean not on purpose anyway like if they got into aa really bad fight and then danny died from it (sommet like that anyway!) then maybe, but i mean all the deaths that we wil have had, i think it would be to unbelievable even for a soap!

DaVeyWaVey
23-12-2005, 21:36
The death rate in the Square is quite high at the moment.

Layne
23-12-2005, 21:37
The death rate in the Square is quite high at the moment.

yeh i know and i mean, there are more to come, it'll be just to unbelievable i think!

Richie_lecturer
23-12-2005, 22:24
jake can be exciting too

Once in a blue (Jake) Moon.

jessicaesutton
02-01-2006, 17:10
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=40304

He is returning and he is being killed off!

Kim
02-01-2006, 17:11
Yeah, we know. This thread is in Spoilers, not Rumour Mill.

Bryan
02-01-2006, 21:06
the way inside soap worded it and suggested it, they put it as tough it is johnny that kills danny - this i could see being the more likely scenario

Kim
02-01-2006, 22:08
I hope it isn't, it would be better if Jake did it.

Bryan
02-01-2006, 22:10
I hope it isn't, it would be better if Jake did it.

no i have to disgaree

i cant see it happening, and jake would just fall apart...id rather see a new dark side to jake as he tackles johnny and joins forces with the mitchells!

BlackKat
02-01-2006, 22:11
no i have to disgaree

i cant see it happening, and jake would just fall apart...id rather see a new dark side to jake as he tackles johnny and joins forces with the mitchells!

Very much agreed. There's no way Jake could come back from having killed Danny. It'd be Nearest flyover...meet Jake Moon.

Babe14
03-01-2006, 08:58
To be honest I can't see Jake killing his brother no matter what he has done. If he does it would have to be either a set up or accidental. Whatever the case I can't see anyway that Jake would ever be able to totally deal with the fact that he killed his brother, definitely not on his own. Maybe he could if someone close was to appear at the time of the tragedy. Maybe this is when Jakey gets really dark and maybe it is after this that Jake finds happiness?

No it would destroy Jake, unless he found some consolation in the fact that he made the real person responsible pay for what they had done to both of them..

Babe14
03-01-2006, 09:00
no i have to disgaree

Maybe if (rumour) Grant was killed also, then Jake and Phil could try to come to terms with losing their brothers together and as a result become mates...

eastenders mad
03-01-2006, 13:02
i can't really see them been mates.
i don't know what is keep Jake here he should have gone with Alfie unless he finds love.

di marco
03-01-2006, 20:34
i can't really see them been mates.
i don't know what is keep Jake here he should have gone with Alfie unless he finds love.

i dont know why jakes still there either, hes a bit of a spare part atm

DaVeyWaVey
03-01-2006, 21:57
Well hopefully he wont continue to be a spare part if he is involved in the Johnny storyline. :)

Babe14
04-01-2006, 10:36
No way is Jake a spare part. There is character interaction building and some really good stuff coming up involving Jake. He has a great interaction with Garry/Minty and Billy and I think that Jake and Phil could become mates and be involved in some very good stroylines together. Jake can definitely become involved with all the new characters, all it takes is a little thought and imagination. Jake works very well on his own. There is still a lot that we don't know about Jake and the character can really grow now..