PDA

View Full Version : Ruby comes of age!

Dutchgirl
12-12-2005, 13:07
10 December 2005
RUBY COMES OF AGE

Typical bloke. Proving he is exactly the kind of lowlife scum that Johnny Allen warned his daughter about, that creep Jules finally takes naive little Ruby’s virginity and then turns his back on her.

‘I can’t cope, man,’ he whines to his brother Gus. ‘The pluckin’ of the maidenhead thing. The whole deflowering business.’

Unfortunately, that isn’t his conscience talking on Monday, but fear. For the next day we discover that this is far from the great love affair of Albert Square. And Jules is scared…

Scared because he has been paid by Philthy Phil to have his wicked way with Ruby in his malicious vendetta with the villain. ‘Because I ’ate Johnny,’ Phil snarls spitefully. ‘I wanna see ’is ’eart break. I wanna see ’im watch ’is family suffer just like ’e did to me.’

This is an unexpected, unconvincing and unpleasant twist with Phil then dogging Jules into sleeping with Ruby in Johnny’s bed. But finding out that his ‘little girl’ has become a woman provokes a predictably violent reaction from a furious Johnny.

And his idea of safe sex is taking a pair of scissors to Juley’s wotsits.

‘You’re never ever gunna do that again, ’ Johnny fumes. ‘Ever!’

Soapbox,

Never thought Juley would bail out, shame on him.

Jessie Wallace
12-12-2005, 15:02
we already knew that, it's been said somewhere else!

P.S, the link don't do anything! :searchme:

dddMac1
12-12-2005, 15:27
poor Ruby she really liked him

Siobhan
12-12-2005, 15:32
poor Ruby she really liked him

they were never suited but I don't think Ruby deserves this.. She will have Stacey to support and think up ways to get him back

tammyy2j
12-12-2005, 15:57
Anyone else finding this a boring storyline and the Phil/Johnny feud will run all over xmas and lead to Dennis dying.

Dutchgirl
12-12-2005, 16:05
we already knew that, it's been said somewhere else!

P.S, the link don't do anything! :searchme:

Sorry about that, removed it, had to do with the advertisement on soapbox

Siobhan
12-12-2005, 16:08
Anyone else finding this a boring storyline and the Phil/Johnny feud will run all over xmas and lead to Dennis dying.

Phil and Johnny is ok but ruby one is boring

Mr Humphries
12-12-2005, 17:17
Dont you think that is such a bad storyline. I am lucky enought to know a few vilians and one thing they dont do is mess around with kids! Its the ultimate sin ever ! No matter what it is !

BlackKat
12-12-2005, 19:33
So this is the same Phil that was scared Johnny would do something to Grant. The same Phil that spent two weeks desperately trying to keep Grant from confronting Johnny cos he was such a scary gangster. And now he's got a big vendetta against him (over what again?) and he's willing to provoke him this much. Whatever.

And no matter how much Ruby annoys me she doesn't deserve this. She has nothing to do with Johnny's business or his feud with the Mitchells and quite frankly Phil's willingness to not just use her but use her in such a revolting, demeaning, violating way is completely over the line. He is dead to me after this.

Jada-GDR
12-12-2005, 20:33
johnny is twisted!
do you think juley actually likes ruby, or is he doing it reluctantly?

Jada-GDR
12-12-2005, 20:34
and by the way, how does he find out?

littlemo
12-12-2005, 21:46
johnny is twisted!

I heard he cares about her lot. It started off as a bet, but Ruby is important to him now.

di marco
13-12-2005, 06:25
I heard he cares about her lot. It started off as a bet, but Ruby is important to him now.

yeh thats what i heard too, that hes fallen for her so doesnt want to do the thing with phil anymore but phil wont let him back out

Johnny Allen
13-12-2005, 08:09
So this is the same Phil that was scared Johnny would do something to Grant. The same Phil that spent two weeks desperately trying to keep Grant from confronting Johnny cos he was such a scary gangster. And now he's got a big vendetta against him (over what again?) and he's willing to provoke him this much. Whatever.

And no matter how much Ruby annoys me she doesn't deserve this. She has nothing to do with Johnny's business or his feud with the Mitchells and quite frankly Phil's willingness to not just use her but use her in such a revolting, demeaning, violating way is completely over the line. He is dead to me after this.

But Grant was more ready to just punch Johnny, Phil is far more crafty, and clever than to just confront Johnny, if he comes up with a plan like this he can anger Johnny, but still get away with it. I don't think he's done it to spite Ruby, cleary she's the most precious thing to Johnny and Phil knows this, just like Peggy means so much to Phil, he's simply getting revenge by hurting someone that means so much to Johnny. I kind of think it's a good storyline, although I don't like Ruby or Juley they are both pretty crap

BlackKat
13-12-2005, 08:12
So it's okay for Juley to sleep with a girl from money as long as he doesn't care about her? I really don't see how they can redeem Juley or Phil after this.

Kim
13-12-2005, 10:14
johnny is twisted!

He likes her, but I don't think he would go as far as to sleep with her yet if it wasn't for him getting paid to by Phil.

Kim
13-12-2005, 10:39
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/5185/8cae23a58hl.th.jpg (http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8cae23a58hl.jpg)

littlemo
13-12-2005, 14:51
So it's okay for Juley to sleep with a girl from money as long as he doesn't care about her? I really don't see how they can redeem Juley or Phil after this.

Phil comes out as a lot worse in this situation though. I don't know why Juley got into this situation in the first place, I can understand at wanting to get back at Johnny, but he doesn't want to make trouble for himself. He's finally making a fresh start and trying to earn a clean living, why get yourself all messed up in it again.

It's not o.k for Juley to sleep with a girl for money but I don't think he ever would have slept with her knowing that he didn't care for her, especially knowing she's a virgin. I don't think he's that bad a person.

LostVoodoo
13-12-2005, 15:58
can i just ask, are we supposed to know Phil paying him yet? coz i have no recollection of such a scene in the show yet. in fact Phil doesn't seem to have been present for the last 2 weeks...

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-12-2005, 16:08
Nope LostVoodoo, I think the scene is yet to come. They didn't have sex last night.. I think..

Siobhan
13-12-2005, 16:11
Nope LostVoodoo, I think the scene is yet to come. They didn't have sex last night.. I think..

I thought they did...

13-12-2005, 16:21
I don't think they did because... they were 'kissing' and all of that but then as soon as the phone rang.. and they started 'kissing' again.. Ruby seemed a bit :hmm:.. so then I think Johnny came home striaght away.. but Ruby got there before him.. and then he never found out.. yet..

Siobhan
13-12-2005, 16:28
Ok.. I didn't think Johnny when home straight away and after the phone call, juley went and got the condom

parkerman
13-12-2005, 16:30
I was just about to say that, Siobhan. What was the condom for then?

Jada-GDR
13-12-2005, 17:15
I was just about to say that, Siobhan. What was the condom for then?
probably carries one around in his bag just in case of an emergencey

parkerman
13-12-2005, 17:28
I'm sure he does, but that doesn't really answer the question.

13-12-2005, 20:15
I thought they did...
I was wrong and you was right!! Sorry!! :p

Kim
14-12-2005, 07:59
They obviously did because Ruby was in a state that it had been a disaster and told Stacey about it.

Kim
14-12-2005, 10:08
I read that Johnny finds a morning after pill wrapper in Ruby's bag, which she uses after a condom splits. It wasn't a condom or pregnancy test after all.

parkerman
14-12-2005, 10:22
Johnny found the condom wrapper in Juley's room.

Kim
14-12-2005, 11:43
Yeah and he will also find the morning after pill in Ruby's bag, I think it is on either the 19th or 20th.

Dutchgirl
14-12-2005, 16:04
Couldn't beleive it untill I actually saw Juley and Phil next to the Queen Vic discussing matters, such lowlives.:sick: Makes me sick.

big bro fan
14-12-2005, 17:44
Ruby is old enough now to make her own decsions Johnny should keep his nose out.

Dutchgirl
14-12-2005, 18:14
Ruby is old enough now to make her own decsions Johnny should keep his nose out.

I know she is old enough, but i did not think that Phil would steep that low.

Siobhan
15-12-2005, 10:22
I know she is old enough, but i did not think that Phil would steep that low.

I didn't either.. poor Ruby, she is been used as a pawn the Allen/Mitchell fights.. First Peggy used her, now Phil...

Jada-GDR
15-12-2005, 16:24
phil is making me go seriously mad. he's being a really selfish *is dragged away from the keyboard before anything nasty happens*

Jada-GDR
16-12-2005, 19:12
I'm sure he does, but that doesn't really answer the question.
i was joking...

Bryan
16-12-2005, 20:53
this has now come and gone

closing thread