PDA

View Full Version : brendas voted off

chance
10-12-2005, 21:04
i was really surprised,she was better then andy this week i thought and last week,andy will be 3rd next week then j south then shayne will win i think

angelblue
10-12-2005, 21:13
oh noooo brenda voted off did the judges have to vote or what she was really good as well :(

CrazyLea
10-12-2005, 21:17
omg. she was the best (apart from journey)

Abi
10-12-2005, 21:18
No the judges didn't vote, it was done to the public. I was really surprised she went. As Chance said, Andy was much, much worse, and deserved to go. I hope that JS win now, as they've been consistantly good, Andy's been getting worse, and Shayne is so un-original. JS to win.

willow
10-12-2005, 21:19
i am really shocked!!! i really thought andy would go!!!

angelblue
10-12-2005, 21:23
I think brenda is great they should give her a record deal and also maria they have great voices :(

I do hope js win now can

CrazyLea
10-12-2005, 21:26
maria has a record deal dont she??
9 times out of 10 the losers do better than the winners anyway.. so ya never no brenda might do well still *hopefully*

Chris_2k11
10-12-2005, 21:30
Journey South are sooooooo gonna win this! :cool:

Tamzi
10-12-2005, 22:02
I thought Andy did an excellently on his second song, but Brenda was brilliant. I had to agree with Sharon though, couldn't 4 have gone through. I love JS, but I don't want them to win as losers do better than the winners (except in Pop Idol 1). Shayne is completely unoriginal, he is another one of those popstars that just appeals to teenage girls. He is a good singer, but he seems to be another Gareth Gates. I think Andy will be 3rd and it will be close between JS and Shayne. I know JS can beat Shayne, but I don't know wether that would be good for them. Apprently they are going to release the X Factor winners single next Monday, for christmas. That means it is going to be a bit of a rushed job. We will just have to see
xxx

pinkles14
10-12-2005, 22:06
I was shocked I thought andy would go brenda was much better..
sharon was crying and louis had tears in his eyes

Chloe O'brien
10-12-2005, 22:20
I was totally shocked when brenda was told she would be going home although I would have been the same whoever it was as i love all of the acts that are left. Did you see poor andy's face at the end the poor man was ready to burst into tears. I can't believe that next week is the final.:crying:

Journey south to win xxx

xXxJessxXx
10-12-2005, 22:28
Yes :thumbsup: i am so happy with this outcome! As you can see form my sig that these final three have been my favourites day one and JS becomeing one of my favs in the first few weeks of live shows. So glad that this final is now going to be between the only three people that i have really liked on the show. :cheer:

I have a feeling andy will be 3rd. JS 2nd and shayne 1st! Hes the only one who has shown he can sing more than one type of song :bow: . JS arent far behind on that last comment.

Bring on next week its going to be the best pone yet i think(for me anyway) :D

Abi
10-12-2005, 23:12
I dont think that Shane really has proved he can sing more than one type of song, compared to other people.Everyone sung a varirty of songs, everything you can think of, i dont think he has done it more than anyone else. The one who perhaps hasn't is Andy, as when he tried, he couldn't do any other type- hence why i think he wont do much if he did win.

Shayne is very like people on the market already, so i dont think he's going to be original, therefore do much if he won. Andy is so much like Steve Brookstein, and we all know what happened to him. JS stand the most chance of going far, but after 3 years max, they'll be gone. Simon said he would have failed if the winner doesn't crack America. To be honest, i think the only one who stood a chance was Maria or Brenda, and as they've both gone, i doubtthis series wil come to much. Its been entertaining, but in the long run, its disappointing, as i like to see people go far and do other projects, like Will Young did.

pookie1968uk
10-12-2005, 23:44
i think out of the 3 that are left journey south have the most potential. they have definitely shown they can sing any type of song, the beatles, daniel powter, elton john. they can do them all really well. shayne just has a teenage girl appeal and they just go for looks. i will be voting journey south defo!!!!

Abi
10-12-2005, 23:50
Well if we go looks wise, then Shayne definetly has my vote!! Voice wise- i hate him, and i'm a teenager!! I dont know anyone that does actually that goes to my school or anything.... hmmmm......

Yeah, go JS!

Johnny Allen
11-12-2005, 08:07
Shayne is so boring and unoriginal, Brenda was something different, Journey South are different, Andy is different. Journey South have to win. Did you see Simons face when he heard Andy had gone through, usually every week he guesses who is going, he was shocked as was I.

Tamzi
11-12-2005, 10:09
shayne just has a teenage girl appeal and they just go for looks. i will be voting journey south defo!!!!

I agree with the teenage girl comment, about how appeals to them, I said that further back, but I am a teenager and I don't just vote for looks! I want JS to win, not Shayne and so that isn't look based. I still don't see what is good looking about Shayne?
xxx

lollymay
11-12-2005, 10:28
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. she was brill the other week when she did i will always love you.

Shayne to win

Jessie Wallace
11-12-2005, 11:45
Wow, i can't believe she went, i so thought it would be Andy.

Emma-Lou
11-12-2005, 12:58
i can't believe Brenda wentshe was great so thought i was going to be Andy even the judges were shocked. I want Journey South to win now they can do a variety of different songs and its true Shane just gets teenagers votes but i am a teenager and i would not vote for Shane

Jessie Wallace
12-12-2005, 02:10
Brenda Edwards has been advised to give up smoking if she wishes to win The X Factor.

Producers have warned that she is wrecking her vocal cords by continuing to smoke, however Brenda insists she would become too stressed without cigarettes.

"She has an amazing voice," a source told the Daily Star. "It would be sickening to see her throw away her chances because of her addiction."

Prohaps she should have given up before now!

Siobhan
12-12-2005, 09:41
I was totally shocked by Brenda leaving.. she is so much better than the rest.. I see Shayne didn't do the queen song in the end.. what happen there??? :hmm::hmm:

Jessie Wallace
12-12-2005, 10:38
Louis didn't think his voice was gonna be up to it, i believe was the answer, as he's had a bad throat. But the one i really didn't think i was going to like of his, unchained melody, was brilliant.

tammyy2j
12-12-2005, 16:01
Brenda was better than Andy this week.

I hope Journey South wins because Shayne will do well anyway

Jemma
12-12-2005, 17:48
Brenda was the best! She was miles better than all the rest of them! :( Hopefully she'll get a record deal and do well cos she is soo good!

Amz84
12-12-2005, 18:16
I really can't stand shayne there is just something about him i dont like, he should of gone instead of Brenda.

He prob didnt sing the Queen song because they prob realised he would ruin it like he ruined careless whisper, his version of Unchained Melody was not a patch on Gareth version, there was just no emotion or feeling there.

Chloe-Elise
12-12-2005, 18:54
I was so shocked when Brenda went! She had so much talent, she was so good!
I think Andy should have gone instead of her, he has been performing badly the past few weeks, I don't think he deserved to be in the final. I think Andy will come third, Shayne 2nd and I hope Journey South will win! They have been consistently brilliant and they definitely deserve to win :thumbsup: