PDA

View Full Version : Ant and Dec's spider fear

Debs
10-12-2005, 15:41
'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' presenters Ant and Dec were so petrified after finding a nest of spiders in their hotel bedroom - they got their make-up girl to remove them.

The cheeky Geordie duo said the creepy crawlies were so huge they couldn't deal with the eight-legged beasts themselves so called on a brave female to help them out.

Ant McPartlin, who admits he suffers from terrible arachnophobia, revealed: "Huntsman spiders kept getting into our hotel.

We found about four walking about on the floor.

"I really don't like spiders and these were big ones! I could tell they were huntsman because they're a funny shape, so I called a make-up girl and got them removed".

Dec Donnelly added to Britain's More magazine: "We let the girls do it! But Ant's got a real phobia of spiders"

The TV duo are not the only stars who have been saved from spiders recently.

Justin Timberlake recently admitted he had to call for back-up after finding a spider in his hotel room.

The pop heartthrob's fear of arachnids is so bad he refused to enter his plush suite after spotting a hairy beastie inside.

Justin, who is dating Hollywood beauty Cameron Diaz, had to call hotel reception to get a member of staff to get rid of the spider for him.

Abi
11-12-2005, 00:32
:eek: I would have had a nervous breakdown if i were them!

xsoftladybugx
11-12-2005, 10:07
OMG!! I would've been terrified!!

Kim
11-12-2005, 10:56
So would I.

Jessie Wallace
11-12-2005, 11:39
erm, why are they doing a tv show with loads of creepy crawls with they don't like them! :searchme:

hazey
11-12-2005, 13:09
erm, why are they doing a tv show with loads of creepy crawls with they don't like them! :searchme: The only reason I would say is MONEY !!!!!