PDA

View Full Version : shayne to face boot?

chance
10-12-2005, 14:39
Shayne Ward fears that he is facing the X Factor boot after battling a chest infection all week.

The singer, who is performing 'Don't Stop Me Now' and 'Unchained Melody' tonight, thinks that his bad throat will prevent him from reaching next week's final.

"Shayne's song choices weren't finalised until Monday night and he's had a tough time trying to sing since then because his voice keeps letting him down," a source told The Mirror.

"Anybody could go this week. He knows that it's all down to the songs and the performance on the night."

Appearing on The Xtra Factor 24/7 show earlier this week, Shayne confirmed, "I can tell I'm straining. It's not too clever. My voice is really bad at the moment."

Debs
10-12-2005, 15:28
Shayne Ward fears that he is facing the X Factor boot after battling a chest infection all week.

The singer, who is performing 'Don't Stop Me Now' and 'Unchained Melody' tonight, thinks that his bad throat will prevent him from reaching next week's final.

"Shayne's song choices weren't finalised until Monday night and he's had a tough time trying to sing since then because his voice keeps letting him down," a source told The Mirror.

"Anybody could go this week. He knows that it's all down to the songs and the performance on the night."

Appearing on The Xtra Factor 24/7 show earlier this week, Shayne confirmed, "I can tell I'm straining. It's not too clever. My voice is really bad at the moment."

unchained melody!!!! :eek: how boring!!!!

he will get sympathy votes im sure!

chance
10-12-2005, 16:36
theres no wat he will go out tonight,they already have him pegged to win

Debs
10-12-2005, 17:40
lets all vote for andy!! keep pressing redial and see if that helps!!!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
10-12-2005, 18:17
Money might go for no reason if it's true!!

pookie1968uk
10-12-2005, 18:20
the problem is when someone is weak they do get sympathy votes so im sure all the girlies will vote for him anyway!