PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks Janine should go to prison for murder?

littlemo
09-12-2005, 00:02
I think what Pat's doing is unjustified. I know Janine's been cruel to her in the past, but Janine is in her early 20's facing life in prison. Barry's death was an accident. They were arguing, she pushed him, even if she had rung for an ambulance it probably wouldn't have got there in time. And as Laura's death, she wasn't even there. It's not justice.

Chris_2k11
09-12-2005, 00:30
I want Janine to come back! EastEnders just hasn't been the same without her! :( :crying:

parkerman
09-12-2005, 09:39
even if she had rung for an ambulance it probably wouldn't have got there in time.

Oh well, that's all right then.

Siobhan
09-12-2005, 09:45
I think she is right.. Janine was nasty to barry and she didn't even make any attempt to try and save him....

LostVoodoo
09-12-2005, 10:00
Janine certainly didn't intend to kill Barry when she pushed him, she was just pushing him away from her and then he accidently fell down the hill. and even though she probably couldn't have saved him even if she called an ambulance it is that fact that she didn't even try to help in any way and stood there and mocked him. did she tell Pat that she watched him die? i can't remember. i can see what Pat's doing here. btw why was there no suspicion over Barry's death at the time? did it just look so much like an accident and there was no evidence to say Janine was there?
although there was a light moment in last night's ep when Frank mentioned Barry was wearing the wrong shoes and the classic quote of "if only he'd been wearing slip-on shoes!" came back to me :lol:

Siobhan
09-12-2005, 10:20
same here :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: classic janine line

Yeah Janine did tell pat that she mocked and laughed at him when he died. Janine was brought in for Barry's murder but got away with it and laid the blame on Paul.. she gave a great grieving widow performance :bow::bow:

dddMac1
09-12-2005, 15:56
Janine may of been cruel but what pats doing is wrong,i don't think janine should go down for it would love to see her back one day

Kim
10-12-2005, 23:39
I think she should have gone down. She manipulated people, abused Laura and took Barry's life.

Debs
11-12-2005, 11:53
I want Janine to come back! EastEnders just hasn't been the same without her! :( :crying:

i agree janine was brillaint hopefully one day she will return

Debs
11-12-2005, 11:54
"if only he'd been wearing slip-on shoes!" came back to me :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

brillaint line!! :rotfl:

Debs
11-12-2005, 11:54
im glad she is free, means that one day she will eturn i hope

leanne27
11-12-2005, 12:05
im glad janine is free, yes she was evil to barry but she didnt kill him, she never intentionally pushed him down the hill, you could tell by her face (shock) that she never meant to push him down and after living with someone who looked like barry fo so long im glad she was free of him. I dont know why pat was so keen to protect him, he was eveil to her when roy died, he chucked her out, trashed her home and left her on the streets i was thrilled to see the back of him he was disgusting. sorry, rant over you can probably tell that i didnt like him lol.

chance
11-12-2005, 23:36
she should have gone down as she did kill barry but hopefully letting her go free means she will be coming back soon..

Mr Humphries
12-12-2005, 00:47
I wish that Pat had lied ! Janine would have been out within a few years away, in that time Charlie Brooks would have found out that the grass is not greener on the other side and would want to come back. Plus Janine would have a great storyline with Pat ! Revenge is Sweet !

callummc
12-12-2005, 01:02
your right again mate,ee dont look to the future anymore,they just jump in with 2 feet,a year down the line they'll say why did we do that,what a waste of potential future storylines,not only janine but dare i say it the way they wasted the possible return of the legend,what a waste

Mr Humphries
12-12-2005, 01:15
Oh 'The Legend' Dont even go there and that farce! Janine would have come out even more bitter and twisted after a spell in Jail. Her and Chrissie could have been cell mates know that would be a storyline ! Then both get out and go after Peggy ! Wow what a storyline as they would both have a score to settle with her

JustJodi
12-12-2005, 01:22
Oh 'The Legend' Dont even go there and that farce! Janine would have come out even more bitter and twisted after a spell in Jail. Her and Chrissie could have been cell mates know that would be a storyline ! Then both get out and go after Peggy ! Wow what a storyline as they would both have a score to settle with her

Why would Janine go after Peggy ??? Didn't realize they had a history:searchme:

JustJodi
12-12-2005, 01:24
she should have gone down as she did kill barry but hopefully letting her go free means she will be coming back soon..I sort of figured if she was let go, that means we can expect her back in Walford some time down the road,, any one know about that ?? or have any of you heard ?????:searchme:

Mr Humphries
12-12-2005, 01:26
Of course they have a history darling ! Peggy was married to Frank and Janine lived with them at the pub for a while and after Frank left too I think. Peggy and Janine hated each other and Peggy never helped her when she went on the Game ! It got quite nasty at times between the two of them

JustJodi
12-12-2005, 01:29
Of course they have a history darling ! Peggy was married to Frank and Janine lived with them at the pub for a while and after Frank left too I think. Peggy and Janine hated each other and Peggy never helped her when she went on the Game ! It got quite nasty at times between the two of them

Thanks my love I had no idea, remember babe, I didn't start watching this delicous program until November of 2001 , so I have missed chunks of info,, I thank u for the info,, :(

Mr Humphries
12-12-2005, 09:40
Thats ok baby !

Siobhan
12-12-2005, 09:46
The look on Frank's face when he hear Janine had gone on Friday was classic... I think she should have paid for barry's death but kinda glad she is out cause if she wants to come back she will have very very explosive story line.. ie revenge on the Pat, Peggy and the Square

Mr Humphries
12-12-2005, 09:49
It was a classic Frank face. I still think she should have gone down for a couple of years just to teach her a lesson

Siobhan
12-12-2005, 09:50
It was a classic Frank face. I still think she should have gone down for a couple of years just to teach her a lesson

yeah she should have but she was already a year in there and we don't know how she coped as we didn't see her in there

Mr Humphries
12-12-2005, 10:04
Bet she was top dog in Prison

Jada-GDR
12-12-2005, 12:55
I think what Pat's doing is unjustified. I know Janine's been cruel to her in the past, but Janine is in her early 20's facing life in prison. Barry's death was an accident. They were arguing, she pushed him, even if she had rung for an ambulance it probably wouldn't have got there in time. And as Laura's death, she wasn't even there. It's not justice.
she didnt ring an abluance though, did she? she sat there and watched him die. she was GLAD he died. thats just as bad.