PDA

View Full Version : Wish You Were Not Here?

Bryan
06-12-2005, 18:53
Hey guys me and my family have been considering for a long time pakcing up and leaving our home of 16 years and going to live somewhere else...

have any of you ever considered, or considering moving somewhere else, and if so where?

we're thinking of moving down to torbay, devon becuase its less polluted, loads of family are down there, lovely scenary and id get to see my bezzie mate Ems (jojomum) on a regular basis!

di marco
06-12-2005, 20:34
i lived in the same house for nearly 18yrs and never lived anywhere else

Chris_2k11
06-12-2005, 20:48
i lived in the same house for nearly 18yrs and never lived anywhere elseDitto (except 16 years for me lol)

Luna
06-12-2005, 20:49
ive moved loads but always to the next town or so the last move was only about 15 miles away. Although there is talks going on at the moment about moving again.....just as i get settled in :mad:

di marco
06-12-2005, 20:53
Ditto (except 16 years for me lol)

cool, i thought most people had moved house, im so glad im not the only one!

Bryan
06-12-2005, 21:03
do you all want to stay there forever or dya wnana move somehwere else in the country or world?

Chris_2k11
06-12-2005, 21:29
I'd rather live down south to be honest. lol

Bryan
06-12-2005, 21:34
I'd rather live down south to be honest. lol

found out today ya get more radiation down south due to the limestone than if ya spent the whole of ya life on a pc! :eek:

Chris_2k11
06-12-2005, 21:38
found out today ya get more radiation down south due to the limestone than if ya spent the whole of ya life on a pc! :eek: :eek: :eek:

CrazyLea
06-12-2005, 21:39
ive moved.. but only to the other side of town. although i dont like where i live cause its boring. i dont think id like to move anywhere far. its nice and quiet here lol. and yeah i heard that too bb :p be careful :p

JustJodi
06-12-2005, 22:42
Hey guys me and my family have been considering for a long time pakcing up and leaving our home of 16 years and going to live somewhere else...

have any of you ever considered, or considering moving somewhere else, and if so where?

we're thinking of moving down to torbay, devon becuase its less polluted, loads of family are down there, lovely scenary and id get to see my bezzie mate Ems (jojomum) on a regular basis!

BB... well most of you know I moved from the USA to Holland.. so I moved FAR FAR FAR AWAY from every thing I was familiar with PLUS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE:eek: ,, soo moving to me is considered a great adventure :D

di marco
07-12-2005, 06:27
do you all want to stay there forever or dya wnana move somehwere else in the country or world?

well i dont wanna live in the same house forever lol! i dunno if id want to move, it would depend i suppose on what id be moving too if it was better than what i was moving from

Chloe O'brien
07-12-2005, 10:29
i moved a couple of times in the last few years but not to far from where I grew up. I would like to move out to the country if I could afford it of if I win the lottery I might bugger off to america

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-12-2005, 15:49
Still in London but I moved when I was 1, then when I was 5, then when I was 11.. So I moved here when I started High School!! Glad I moved!! :D

Siobhan
07-12-2005, 15:54
if I had the money I would live in the south of France or Switzerland... I have move quiet a lot since I was 18... lived in London and Sheffield for a while.. I like sheffield better :)

Bryan
07-12-2005, 16:03
if I had the money I would live in the south of France or Switzerland... I have move quiet a lot since I was 18... lived in London and Sheffield for a while.. I like sheffield better :)

switzerland would be fantastic! i fell in love with it when i went there earlier this year. parts of iceland are also amazing!

Siobhan
07-12-2005, 16:04
I was in switzerland when I was 13 and I loved it.. it is such a clean beautiful country

samantha nixon
10-12-2005, 18:34
ive lived in 4 different places but one was only an hours move and others were just round the corner and stuff

Luna
10-12-2005, 18:43
yup well we are deffo moving :crying: just to another part of the town but i hate the area and the house

Abi
10-04-2006, 19:04
I love living in London and everything, but recently its just got worse and worse. The area i live in is fantastic, we dont get much crime, or anything... its just generally everything from traffic to the cost of the underground annoys me!

Anyway, i'd love to move up north to another major city. probably Newcastle, because all my family live there, and i already have a Geordie twist in my accent (which is a strange mix: London and Newcastle. But NOT cockerny :lol:) Wouldn't mind Cardiff or Birmingham either. Basically, i'm a bit of a cities girl!

Cornishbabe
10-04-2006, 20:50
you also get more B wave radiation due to the granite in the area on devon and cornwall

Chloe O'brien
10-04-2006, 20:56
i live on a crappy housing estate in edinburgh. Although it is a beautiful city and I do love living in Scotland I would loved to live on one of the islands like orkney or shetland.

chance
10-04-2006, 23:11
I have always lived in the same village all my life,obviously with my mum and dad then i moved 5 mins up the road to my own house.
We hav e considered moving to wales alot but i dont want to now,when i move i want to move to usa!