PDA

View Full Version : the sheree show

chance
03-12-2005, 00:04
is it just me or is the whole show sheree sheree sheree? they show her in the bush telegraph all the time doin a running commentry,her thoughts on this her thoughts on that... the whole programme this week is them trying to do there best to make sure she wins and shes mot even that interesting.grrrrrrr :angry:

Chris_2k11
03-12-2005, 02:39
haha! :lol:I must admit chance, they do seem to be showing her a lot! :eek:

Flozza
03-12-2005, 11:05
yay sheree is the best though hehehe

pookie1968uk
03-12-2005, 17:03
everyone has already decided they want her to win, dont know why. usually has something to do with the fact that she is a soap star and soap stars are popular

crazygirl
03-12-2005, 19:28
is it just me or is the whole show sheree sheree sheree? they show her in the bush telegraph all the time doin a running commentry,her thoughts on this her thoughts on that... the whole programme this week is them trying to do there best to make sure she wins and shes mot even that interesting.grrrrrrr :angry:its all sheree i hope she gets voted out

Flozza
04-12-2005, 08:57
noooooooooo way i want her to win !!!!

chance
04-12-2005, 10:56
more sherree comentating last night,she must spend her whole time in the bt

Abi
04-12-2005, 11:30
I get what you mean. It can be very annoying, because i dont find her that interesting compared to other people in there. From watching the live feeds, i get the impression that the editors are pushing her on the main show, because you dont see her that much on the live stuff. On the live feeds, Jimmy is shown to be a lot of entertaining and great, Sheree doesn't get a look in. Personally, i think that the live feeds show the peoples pesonalities a lot more, thats why i think Jimmy deserves to win

Jessie Wallace
04-12-2005, 13:53
She's one of the best one in there, The other don't say or do anything, so they have to show more of her, as the others, just sit around daydreaming and doing naff all.

Siobhan
05-12-2005, 09:20
I love Sid.. he is really really funny and seems to be enjoying himself.. I love carol's "that's wright"... she cracks me up

Pixie
05-12-2005, 11:49
everyone has already decided they want her to win, dont know why. usually has something to do with the fact that she is a soap star and soap stars are popular

I want Sheree to win but it has nothing to do with her being a soapstar! I've never even watched emerdale. I want her to winbecause she's tried so many things even so she's een absolutely terrified! I also love carol (she's not a soap star)

crazygirl
05-12-2005, 13:41
I love Sid.. he is really really funny and seems to be enjoying himself.. I love carol's "that's wright"... she cracks me upcarol is so funny i like it when she says bwavo bwavo :lol:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
05-12-2005, 13:44
Same as Pixie!! I don't have a clue who she is and I was like get rid of her!! But she does do her best as a team and try hard.. that's why I want her to win!!

Siobhan
05-12-2005, 13:50
carol is so funny i like it when she says bwavo bwavo :lol:

I hated carol at first, wanted her out on the first day but since she did the bush tucker trial with eating stuff I thought she was great...

Lindy
05-12-2005, 14:08
Sheree to win, she is great way better that the other 2 puppets.

crazygirl
05-12-2005, 15:23
sheree isnt scared of anything she is a very good actress!

chance
05-12-2005, 15:25
once again last night it w full of sherree,the camera is permantley glued to her,and shes always in that bush telegraph,shes shown in there more times then anyone else and once again last night we had her running commentry!

Jessie Wallace
05-12-2005, 15:27
that's coz she's the only one with anything of interest to say!

chance
05-12-2005, 16:45
that's coz she's the only one with anything of interest to say!

interest??!! shes boring me to death!!
its not her fault its the editing,she prob doesnt go in the bt any more or less then the others but boy do they want her to win and do you know why? cus they want her on itv doing her own chatshow thats why.

tammyy2j
06-12-2005, 14:36
How many times did she mentioned Harry and Liverpool?

Imagine the stick he is going to get listening to backstreet boys, enjoys facials and has a lovely bum.