PDA

View Full Version : Official dennis dies

angelblue
02-12-2005, 21:21
Johnny’s increasingly angry about the Rickmans involvement in his problems with Ruby.

Sharon ends up in A&E with what she thinks is food poisioning when she’s discharged she tells Dennis she wants to adopt.

The party she throws is to celebrate the news that there going to adopt although Dennis isn’t sure, things are spoilt when Johnny turns up and he’s humiliated by Dennis yet again.

Sharon goes to see Johnny to try and diffuse the situation between him and Dennis but things take a nasty turn when Johnny grabs Sharon by the throat and says if they don’t leave by midnight he’ll kill Dennis.

Sharon terrified what Dennis will do if she tells him the truth confides in Phil, Phil ends up telling Dennis and furious Dennis goes to see Johnny and ends up beating him to a pulp (their words)

Later Dennis walks across the square to meet Sharon but he never makes it

Also I read somewhere in the magazine that they’re planning to leave but Ian gets them to have a farewell drink in the Vic, I think that must be where Dennis is heading when he gets shot

This is from talk walford but was written in tv choice :( :crying: :crying:

di marco
02-12-2005, 21:22
thats so sad :( thanks for posting

CrazyLea
02-12-2005, 21:23
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo :(:(:(

feelingyellow
02-12-2005, 21:31
:crying: :crying: :crying: nooooo, damn the scriptwriters! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Chloe-Elise
02-12-2005, 21:32
Nooooo! Poor Dennis :( :( :( :(

pinkles14
02-12-2005, 21:50
No poor dennis and sharon :( :(

Debs
02-12-2005, 22:24
awwwww poor dennis and sharon!

shannisrules
02-12-2005, 23:08
nooooo dennis cant die like this it will be so sad

alan45
02-12-2005, 23:13
Surely I an not the only one glad to see the end of all this Shannis nonsense

Tamzi
02-12-2005, 23:14
Poor Dennis. That is actually going to be so sad!
xxx

littlemo
02-12-2005, 23:25
That adoption business seems quite strange. Why would Sharon decide after she comes out of hospital she wants to adopt? Something must happen to make her think about it. Are you posititve that she isn't pregnant? I would have thought with the history that Sharon and Dennis have got, they wouldn't want to adopt. It seems like a vicious circle.

Also it's very quick to start celebrating the news. Dennis has a police record which isn't going to go down well with the adoption agency. If she was pregnant it would be different. I could see them having a party in that case (although even then it's a bit soon).

the_watts_rule
03-12-2005, 08:36
Johnny’s increasingly angry about the Rickmans involvement in his problems with Ruby.

Sharon ends up in A&E with what she thinks is food poisioning when she’s discharged she tells Dennis she wants to adopt.

The party she throws is to celebrate the news that there going to adopt although Dennis isn’t sure, things are spoilt when Johnny turns up and he’s humiliated by Dennis yet again.

Sharon goes to see Johnny to try and diffuse the situation between him and Dennis but things take a nasty turn when Johnny grabs Sharon by the throat and says if they don’t leave by midnight he’ll kill Dennis.

Sharon terrified what Dennis will do if she tells him the truth confides in Phil, Phil ends up telling Dennis and furious Dennis goes to see Johnny and ends up beating him to a pulp (their words)

Also I read somewhere in the magazine that they’re planning to leave but Ian gets them to have a farewell drink in the Vic, I think that must be where Dennis is heading when he gets shot

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Evil Johnny! :angry:

the_watts_rule
03-12-2005, 08:46
:crying: :crying: :crying: nooooo, damn the scriptwriters! :crying: :crying: :crying:

I was just thinking that, EVIL JOHNNY :angry:

lollymay
03-12-2005, 09:00
nooooooooooooooooooo :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

eastenders mad
03-12-2005, 09:39
what away to leave ee.

pops110874
03-12-2005, 10:06

Im glad to see an end to shannis, it was never convincing for me......

It will be sad to see another character leaving though, even worse we will have to endure months of sharon being the grieving widow - again :rolleyes:

Smiley
03-12-2005, 10:26
Harsh. Very harsh. You can't kill fit peoplel! Especially Dennis!

EDIT: TEXT TALK

xsoftladybugx
03-12-2005, 11:02
Awww this is gonna be sad!!! Jonnys such an old bugga :angry: someone should go and bloody kill HIM! :angry: Glad to see the shannis storyline over but sad to see dennis go :(

_lil_hunni
03-12-2005, 11:10
Im glad to see an end to shannis, it was never convincing for me......

It will be sad to see another character leaving though, even worse we will have to endure months of sharon being the grieving widow - again :rolleyes:

LOL. Thats what i'm most annoyed about. Anyway I agree it's sad that another strong popular character is leaving, I really liked the character of Dennis, and Nigel Harman looks great but he's not such a good actor so I won't miss him that much. The Shannis stuff was cringey imo,glad it's over but I'll probly be sad when he leaves.

xXxJessxXx
03-12-2005, 11:29
Nooooo! Poor Dennis i dont want him to die it'll be so sad! :crying: :( :crying:

That adoption business seems quite strange. Why would Sharon decide after she comes out of hospital she wants to adopt? Something must happen to make her think about it. Are you posititve that she isn't pregnant? I would have thought with the history that Sharon and Dennis have got, they wouldn't want to adopt. It seems like a vicious circle.

Also it's very quick to start celebrating the news. Dennis has a police record which isn't going to go down well with the adoption agency. If she was pregnant it would be different. I could see them having a party in that case (although even then it's a bit soon).

It says that she's rushed to A&E for what she thinks is food poisoning. So maybe she is actually preggers. But then it says she wants to adopt? maybe thats to throw us off. Seems odd. But then if she did just fnd out she was preggers i dont think its too soon to celebrate seens as she's been infertile for years, she'll be excited. even if they had decided to adopt she'dbe thrilled. But i agree, not sure Dennis would be a suitable dad. Not in the eyes of the law. dont think he'd acty violently towards a child but they dont know that.

Smiley
03-12-2005, 11:34
Don't talk daft. Dennis hit a child!!! You should wash your mouth out with soap! Thats another storyline in its self!

Johnny Allen
03-12-2005, 11:45

Nope Alan your not the only one, I'm glad it's coming to an end I never saw the appeal about Dennis. Good on Johnny Allen, got to say this is going to be an excellent storyline, hurrah for Johnny.

i_luv_dennis
03-12-2005, 11:56
nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im so sad

Kim
03-12-2005, 12:18
Poor sharon and dennis

Charmed
03-12-2005, 14:28
First Nana and now Dennis!

Richie_lecturer
03-12-2005, 15:19
Nope Alan your not the only one, I'm glad it's coming to an end I never saw the appeal about Dennis. Good on Johnny Allen, got to say this is going to be an excellent storyline, hurrah for Johnny.

I agree with all that. :)

Dutchgirl
03-12-2005, 16:15
This is all to much!!:angry: :crying:

Bryan
03-12-2005, 16:18

i am glad to see the back of it! finally! sharon may return in 06 as the character i used to know and love!

what a fantastic end to 2005! im getting excited now...

alan45
03-12-2005, 16:36

Fortunately she will be doing her six month panto tour so we wont have to put up with the pouts and flickering eyelashes :cheer:

~*~Leanne~*~
03-12-2005, 16:54
poor dennis :crying: eastenders won't be the same

Mc_Julie_B_2006
03-12-2005, 17:16
No not dennis i luv him! i used to like jonny but not now! as if dennis could kill jonny he killed jack dolston. Eastenders is just leaving all the ugly folk! they might as well make if grannyenders its full of old foggeys. Well lets hope he joins corrie n we'll hav him and jason together and ill be joining!!! LOL!!! what dis about afie commiting sucided???

di marco
03-12-2005, 19:22
Harsh. Very harsh. U cant kill fit ppl! Especially Dennis!

calm down, its only a soap (your words not mine!)

di marco
03-12-2005, 19:23
what dis about afie commiting sucided???

that was just a rumour

Kim
03-12-2005, 20:16
That was a rumour that has been denied.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
03-12-2005, 20:36
Right, which scriptwriter wrote this :angry:

Kim
03-12-2005, 21:16
The worst one lol

Kim
03-12-2005, 21:41
Eastenders is just leaving all the ugly folk! they might as well make if grannyenders its full of old foggeys.

Lol. I like your Avatar by the way Dennis No1 Fan.

BlackKat
03-12-2005, 22:47

It wouldn't be just one scriptwriter. They'll just get a general outline of what to put in the episode, which would include the major plot point like this. I doubt the majority of the script writers get much control over the events of their episode past the filler scenes.

alan45
03-12-2005, 22:55
Goodbye and good riddance to the plank

Kim
03-12-2005, 22:55
This was in the latest soaplife:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9823/f2fca7482xo.th.jpg (http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f2fca7482xo.jpg)

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2295/44c1b4962hq.th.jpg (http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=44c1b4962hq.jpg)

Cupcake
04-12-2005, 02:48
Well...it's got to be Dennis then (from soaplife) awww :(
I liked Dennis :(

Johnny Allen
04-12-2005, 07:55
Goodbye and good riddance to the plank

brilliantly put Alan.

di marco
04-12-2005, 08:35
This was in the latest soaplife:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9823/f2fca7482xo.th.jpg (http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f2fca7482xo.jpg)

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2295/44c1b4962hq.th.jpg (http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=44c1b4962hq.jpg)

thanks for posting those kim! :)

the_watts_rule
04-12-2005, 09:30

One that doesn't like Dennis lol.

chance
04-12-2005, 10:59
poor dennis,what a **** phil is for telling him

eastenders mad
04-12-2005, 11:27
they look really good.

di marco
04-12-2005, 12:31
poor dennis,what a **** phil is for telling him

yeh i know, its so all phils fault! :angry:

stewartie2001
04-12-2005, 17:41
that is one epi which cant be missed

di marco
04-12-2005, 19:37
that is one epi which cant be missed

yep obviously, im gonna set my video!

Siobhan
05-12-2005, 11:44
I will miss Nigel.. think it is funny how they are still saying it is a well kept secret when you can see from the photo's that it has to be Dennis... :rotfl::rotfl:

i_luv_dennis
05-12-2005, 12:40
im so going to cry

Lisa321
05-12-2005, 12:51

NOOOOOOOO. The saddest line ever wrote.
I'm not going to see this for absolutely ages (Cos I live in Oz Now) but still..

Siobhan
05-12-2005, 13:55

NOOOOOOOO. The saddest line ever wrote.
I'm not going to see this for absolutely ages (Cos I live in Oz Now) but still..

lucky you as you get to see the delicious Dennis for a while longer.. he will be gone from here too soon

i_luv_dennis
05-12-2005, 13:56
aww i can send you some clips of it when its on if you want me to
so what epoisode is it in oz now then

Florijo
05-12-2005, 14:22
Sorry to any Dennis fans but I'm glad ickle mini Den is going to die. He must die for his part in inflicting Shannis on viewers that despised that http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2774/censored7ba.gif soppy, drawn out, repetitive bore of a storyline http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5486/yawn9ar.gif.

I'm not looking forward to Sharon and her melodramatics http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7016/melodramatic0tr.gif after he dies though, but she will be gone also soon enough so it is all good.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5098/ambulance3wj.gif + http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5660/tombstone2um.gif = Fate of anybody close to Sharon.

Richie_lecturer
05-12-2005, 14:24
With regards to that truck do you mean the fate of anyone close to Sharon dying becomes a Red Cross worker?

i_luv_dennis
05-12-2005, 14:29
i cant belive that you want dennis to die

Florijo
05-12-2005, 14:30
That would be alot safer than getting involved with Sharon.

Sorry i_luv_dennis, but not everybody loves the guy. Nothing against Nigel as a person but he ain't all that and his character has been ruined anyway by the Zonnis/Shannis rubbish so I don't care. It may sound harsh but I'm not going to pretend to care when I don't (please don't hate me Dennis fans :) )

dddMac1
05-12-2005, 14:53
they could of left the door open for him

JustJodi
05-12-2005, 15:31

Well another character bites the dust,,if all this is indeed true,, then EE has not left the door open for Nigel to come back...thats how the cookie crumbles:ninja:

JustJodi
05-12-2005, 15:35
That would be alot safer than getting involved with Sharon.

Sorry i_luv_dennis, but not everybody loves the guy. Nothing against Nigel as a person but he ain't all that and his character has been ruined anyway by the Zonnis/Shannis rubbish so I don't care. It may sound harsh but I'm not going to pretend to care when I don't (please don't hate me Dennis fans :) )

I liked Dennis BEFORE he got wrapped up with Zoe and Sharon,, I loved his bad boy character...actually Florijo I agree his character was totally ruined..Obviously Nigel is working out his contract and is going on to something else,, he was not a real bad actor,, just had some crappy story lines towards the end,, not his fault,, DENNIS FANS,, we all have opinions on each character so try not to take it to heart,, it isn't a personal attack,,:)

?????
05-12-2005, 15:40
okay i thought last year was sad now this is taking the........ seriously why dennis WHY SHANNIS. cant they just make them happy for once. poor sharon everyone she ever loved has died. your making a big mistake EE. i don;t think i will watch ee anymore, all this heartache its not good for health. lol

dddMac1
05-12-2005, 15:53
i agree they are making a mistake

di marco
05-12-2005, 16:21
i agree they are making a mistake

i dont think theyre making a mistake. ive said this before but im going to say it again. i mean nigel is leaving and doesnt want to come back so what are they going to do with dennis, they cant just break him and sharon up so its a believable, realistic ending to have him killed. also, if hes not coming back does it matter if he dies, we arent going to see him again anyway

di marco
05-12-2005, 16:23
I will miss Nigel.. think it is funny how they are still saying it is a well kept secret when you can see from the photo's that it has to be Dennis... :rotfl::rotfl:

lol thats what ive been thinking!

Crazy Gal 88
05-12-2005, 16:26
yep thy are ssooooo making a mistake! how can you get away with killing someone as lovable and may i say a very very sexy character? the answer is they cant! i hate the easteners guys for doing this! how could they?

BlackKat
05-12-2005, 16:35
I'd say it was better that it was Dennis that died -- someone dies in the Christmas/New Year period (other than Nana). Either it's Dennis and he has a good exit, or it's someone else, and Dennis' exit is completely overshadowed and remembered as "He went off in a black cab while Joe Bloggs got murdered."

i_love_matt!
05-12-2005, 16:42
is this on xmas day?

Siobhan
05-12-2005, 16:49
is this on xmas day?

no on new years

kat 4 alfie
05-12-2005, 16:51
im going to be crying endlessly this crimbo / new year !

Florijo
05-12-2005, 16:57
Totally agree with di marco. Characters come and go in soaps, it happens, there is no point in wishing otherwise or hating on the EE guys just they want to kill off a fictional character. Loads of people loved Steve, Jamie and Tiffany yet they killed them off.

I understand where Dennis fans are coming from as I was gutted when Luke Morgan ( :wub: ah, the memories) left Hollyoaks. I loved the guy and I was crushed and I stopped watching Hollyoaks but I soon got over it as I saw him again on TV soon after on Footballers' Wives. And now several years later, I am totally over it and I've lost interest in the guy (the actor and the characters he played). Dennis may be leaving but Nigel will still be around. :)

Potato1992
05-12-2005, 17:04
its gonna be so sad, i hate the fact hes gonna die, i luv him and sharon

di marco
05-12-2005, 20:38
Totally agree with di marco. Characters come and go in soaps, it happens, there is no point in wishing otherwise or hating on the EE guys just they want to kill off a fictional character. Loads of people loved Steve, Jamie and Tiffany yet they killed them off.

I understand where Dennis fans are coming from as I was gutted when Luke Morgan ( :wub: ah, the memories) left Hollyoaks. I loved the guy and I was crushed and I stopped watching Hollyoaks but I soon got over it as I saw him again on TV soon after on Footballers' Wives. And now several years later, I am totally over it and I've lost interest in the guy (the actor and the characters he played). Dennis may be leaving but Nigel will still be around. :)

at least someone sees my point! i mean im a fan of dennis and didnt want him to leave, but the facts that hes leaving so he might as well have a good believable exit rather than something boring just so we know hes alive even though we arent going to see him again!

di marco
05-12-2005, 20:38
I'd say it was better that it was Dennis that died -- someone dies in the Christmas/New Year period (other than Nana). Either it's Dennis and he has a good exit, or it's someone else, and Dennis' exit is completely overshadowed and remembered as "He went off in a black cab while Joe Bloggs got murdered."

exactly, i totally agree with you

?????
06-12-2005, 09:29
well killing him is one thing but killing him off on xmas day is just WRONG.

crazygirl
06-12-2005, 10:01
well killing him is one thing but killing him off on xmas day is just WRONG.yea sharon does not deserve that poor girl

Siobhan
06-12-2005, 10:26
yea sharon does not deserve that poor girl

how much grief can that girl take????

BlackKat
06-12-2005, 14:24
He doesn't die on Christmas Day...He dies on New Year's Eve. :p

leanne27
06-12-2005, 20:10
Dennis and sharon have so much more to do thought, so many uncovered storylines, they could have done wonders with those charcters especially a newish charcter like Dennis, he has such an interesting past that could have been brought up, like with billy when he was teated awfully his old enemy or something returned.

DennisRbabe
06-12-2005, 20:41
He doesn't die on Christmas Day...He dies on New Year's Eve. :p

So i thinks its the old 'cushions up to the face' or 'hiding behind the sofa' :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

di marco
06-12-2005, 20:57
Dennis and sharon have so much more to do thought, so many uncovered storylines, they could have done wonders with those charcters especially a newish charcter like Dennis, he has such an interesting past that could have been brought up, like with billy when he was teated awfully his old enemy or something returned.

its not the shows fault that nigel wanted to leave, they cant do stories when dennis isnt onscreen

kayla05
07-12-2005, 16:46
Dennis in danger
EastEnders hunk Dennis Rickman finds himself on the sharp end of gentleman gangster Johnny Allen’s temper when he tries to stop him attacking Ruby’s boyfriend Juley.

When Johnny discovers that Juley has robbed Ruby of her virginity, he lies in wait for him with an uzi – sorry, a pair of sharpened scissors (this, remember, is the man who wept at Nana Moon's Second World War rationing reminiscences).

“Johnny finds a condom wrapper in Ruby’s handbag and goes absolutely ballistic,” revealed a soap insider. “He’s intending to maim or even kill Juley when he’s thwarted by Dennis. But that won’t be the end of the matter. Very violent times are ahead.”

The plot thickens when it emerges that Juley is being paid to bed Ruby by Phil Mitchell. The mole added: “It looks like Phil will succeed with his plan, but at what cost to the courageous Dennis Rickman? Another funeral was spied in Walford cemetery recently. And the word is that the body in the casket belongs to hunky young Den.”

Chris_2k11
07-12-2005, 16:52
With regards to that truck do you mean the fate of anyone close to Sharon dying becomes a Red Cross worker? :rotfl: :rotfl:

hayley
07-12-2005, 22:25
poor dennis!! and sharon- eveyone dies on her! :(

the_watts_rule
08-12-2005, 08:27
poor dennis!! and sharon- eveyone dies on her! :(

Yeah It's a shame :(

Mr Humphries
08-12-2005, 15:38
I wonder who find the body ! Or who catches Sharon when she faints like she did over Den

di marco
08-12-2005, 15:42
I wonder who find the body ! Or who catches Sharon when she faints like she did over Den

yeh i wonder who finds the body too

crazygirl
08-12-2005, 15:44
well if they was some flowers on the fence he must die there

di marco
08-12-2005, 15:47
well if they was some flowers on the fence he must die there

yeh i thought that too. do you think if hes shot that people in the vic will hear it and come running out?

soapyclean
08-12-2005, 15:49
I would've thought it would be Juley that finds the body since he's the one that Johnny is after, so for him to be in the same place he'd have to see what happens. Ruby will never forgive her father for trying to kill Juley let alone killing Dennis, and ruining Sharon's life.

angelblue
08-12-2005, 15:49
I can just seen it now the gun goes off people in the pub hear it sharon runs out side she realises its dennis and goes to hold him in her arms and says it going to be alright someone call a ambulance shes says i love you so much dont leave me and says i love you to and people try to help but shes says dont touch him :(

Sorry an active imagination

crazygirl
08-12-2005, 15:58
yeh i thought that too. do you think if hes shot that people in the vic will hear it and come running out?yea i think so

di marco
08-12-2005, 16:02
I would've thought it would be Juley that finds the body since he's the one that Johnny is after, so for him to be in the same place he'd have to see what happens. Ruby will never forgive her father for trying to kill Juley let alone killing Dennis, and ruining Sharon's life.

i thought johnny tried to hurt juley earlier thats why johnnys angry with dennis cos he stops him, so then johnny kills dennis?

Dr. Tangliss
08-12-2005, 16:54
Sounds like a dramatic ending for Dennis.

angelblue
09-12-2005, 16:54
I just read soaplife and what ever happens to dennis happen on the 30th but i heard he doesnt leave to the 31st so i think he may die in hospital :hmm:

I havent got a magazine but read it

DennisRbabe
09-12-2005, 17:20
:crying:

i_luv_dennis
09-12-2005, 20:16
no

Chris_2k11
09-12-2005, 22:31
no??

Richie_lecturer
09-12-2005, 22:34
It's OK, he made a posting error. He was ordering a pizza from Dominos over msn and when the member of staff asked him if he wanted anchoves on his pizza, Dennis said no - but accidentally posted it on this site instead of sending it to the member of staff on msn.

Dutchgirl
17-12-2005, 16:27
17 December 2005

OUT WITH THE OLD

THE year ends with a bang as one person is shot dead in the feud between Johnny, Phil, Dennis and Sharon.

If there is one couple in Walford who should be celebrating the concept of out with the old and in with the new over the next two weeks, then it is Sharon and Dennis.

From being exposed as secret lovers exactly a year ago, splitting up, getting back together, and then having the corpse of dad Dead Den dug up on their wedding day, it has been a tragic, turbulent and traumatic 12 months.

And when Sharon is rushed into A&E on Christmas Day with suspected food poisoning, it is the start of a series of misfortunes, violence, danger and death that’s to blight their lives yet again.

‘They found sumfing,’ Shazza reveals to a worried Dennis after she collapses. ‘One of the tests came back positive… I’ve gotta come back for a scan.’

Silenced from revealing more under Soaps’ Official Secrets Act and the fear of my sleighbells being amputated – and your enjoyment spoilt as it is such a shock – that is one drama Sharon and Dennis try to overcome with what they call ‘a flat-warming’ party on Boxing Day.

But it’s from the moment they have to evict an obnoxiously racist Johnny Allen that they get caught up in the bitter feud involving his daughter Ruby, her boyfriend Juley, and a manipulative, bitter and vindictive Philthy Phil who wants to see the Allens suffer.

‘You’re a loser, Johnny,’ knight in shining armour Dennis sneers. ‘And now even your daughter knows it. I pity you.’

Less popular than Ebeneezer Scrooge, Narnia’s evil White Witch and the wicked Grinch who stole Christmas rolled into one, the gangster then begins a violent vendetta involving Dennis, Philthy Phil and threats to Sharon that are even more deadly than pulling out her hair extensions. And the climax to it all comes when the year ends a week on Friday with a bloody showdown.

Two of the people involved escape unscathed, another is beaten to a pulp, and one person walks away to celebrate New Year with bruised knuckles. But it’s then that a shot rings out. Once again, EastEnders goes out with a bang…

Soapbox, Mirror.co.uk

slim1
17-12-2005, 17:00
i must say is johnny a wimp or something he cant fight with his hands he needs a gun 2 protect him wat a wimppppppppppppp

Kim
17-12-2005, 17:41
I just read soaplife and what ever happens to dennis happen on the 30th but i heard he doesnt leave to the 31st so i think he may die in hospital :hmm:

I havent got a magazine but read it

I think they must have got it wrong.

Kim
17-12-2005, 17:42
i must say is johnny a wimp or something he cant fight with his hands he needs a gun 2 protect him wat a wimppppppppppppp

Well he hasn't got a flyover either and he is old enough to be Juley's dad.

the_watts_rule
17-12-2005, 19:32
I feel upset just reading that lol.

Babe14
18-12-2005, 10:18
How could they! I'll need a box of tissues:crying:

Still at least we know that Nig is busy and happy doing other work.:wub:

Rain_
18-12-2005, 10:45
Sounds fantastic....can't wait!!

Bryan
18-12-2005, 10:47
Sounds fantastic....can't wait!!

nether can i!!!! finallyt the end of the wooden nigel harman! leittia dean canb finally regain some crediibiltity and become the best actress on the show in 2006 after nigel dragged her down and ruined her character!

Johnny Allen
18-12-2005, 11:04
nether can i!!!! finallyt the end of the wooden nigel harman! leittia dean canb finally regain some crediibiltity and become the best actress on the show in 2006 after nigel dragged her down and ruined her character!

Hear hear

Bryan
18-12-2005, 11:06
Hear hear

im glad someone agrees! i usually get robbed my the dennis fans! but come on we had a fiesty sharon who playe dthe micthells of against each other and returned to walford to face peggy and the residents after sharongate...then she turns into a love sick puppy, whos worse than he 1980's character! all thanks to dennis!

come back in 2006 minus the fake hair extensions! minus the take tallions! minus the dickinson tan! and minus the pout!

Johnny Allen
18-12-2005, 11:08
im glad someone agrees! i usually get robbed my the dennis fans! but come on we had a fiesty sharon who playe dthe micthells of against each other and returned to walford to face peggy and the residents after sharongate...then she turns into a love sick puppy, whos worse than he 1980's character! all thanks to dennis!

come back in 2006 minus the fake hair extensions! minus the take tallions! minus the dickinson tan! and minus the pout!

Exactly I always admired the independant and feisty Sharon, and as for Nigel Harman's acting he ought to be shot.

Bryan
18-12-2005, 11:10
Exactly I always admired the independant and feisty Sharon, and as for Nigel Harman's acting he ought to be shot.

lmao! well thats what happens! :lol:

Sharon: *pouts* hurry up, youve been gone one minute, i cant live without you *pouts*

Dennis: I really am a rubbish wooden actor arent i?

Johnny: Yes you deserve to be shot *shoots dennis*'

if only... :rotfl:

Johnny Allen
18-12-2005, 11:12
lmao! well thats what happens! :lol:

Sharon: *pouts* hurry up, youve been gone one minute, i cant live without you *pouts*

Dennis: I really am a rubbish wooden actor arent i?

Johnny: Yes you deserve to be shot *shoots dennis*'

if only... :rotfl:

:rotfl: now that's funny.

alan45
18-12-2005, 11:16
FIVE..REASONS WHY NIGEL HARMAN SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT EASTENDERS

1 BECAUSE it's a cold world outside Albert Square for people who can't act.

2 WE'LL all miss dreary Dennis's deeply moving love scenes with his orange drag queen sister cum wife Sharon.

3 WHINING Dennis's useless tough guy act was the funniest thing on telly.

4 IF you're not in a soap you have to be genuinely handsome to be a heartthrob. Which cuts Nige out.

5 HE won't like it when he has to resort to Celeb Love Island.

Bryan
18-12-2005, 11:17
FIVE..REASONS WHY NIGEL HARMAN SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT EASTENDERS

1 BECAUSE it's a cold world outside Albert Square for people who can't act.

2 WE'LL all miss dreary Dennis's deeply moving love scenes with his orange drag queen sister cum wife Sharon.

3 WHINING Dennis's useless tough guy act was the funniest thing on telly.

4 IF you're not in a soap you have to be genuinely handsome to be a heartthrob. Which cuts Nige out.

5 HE won't like it when he has to resort to Celeb Love Island.

:rotfl: genius alan!

Dutchgirl
18-12-2005, 11:20
Don't be mean, he is gorgeous though. I'll miss someone to look at now, there isn't anyone left who is stunning.:(

Bryan
18-12-2005, 11:28
Don't be mean, he is gorgeous though. I'll miss someone to look at now, there isn't anyone left who is stunning.:(

if hes georgeous that den watts is still alive! mind you this is eastenders after all.... :lol:

Dutchgirl
18-12-2005, 13:52
he could return as Dennis' ghost or something.

Kim
18-12-2005, 15:28
I wish lol. That would be stupid even by Eastenders' standards.

fosse
18-12-2005, 15:56
Does anyone else think that what they find when Sharon returns to the hospital for her scan, is that she is pregnant?

Kim
18-12-2005, 16:11
I've read some spoilers which sound like she is pregnant and others that she isn't.

I think she isn't though because I read this morning that Johnny threatens Sharon by saying that if she doesn't get Dennis out of Walford, the child they plan to adopt will end up fatherless.

littlemo
19-12-2005, 01:21
Does anyone else think that what they find when Sharon returns to the hospital for her scan, is that she is pregnant?

I'm hopeful that it is, because she is so intent on adopting a baby, and then when Dennis dies, it's going to seem impossible. It's not likely that she could adopt a child on her own. Sharon is going to be devestated at Dennis's death, I think a baby would give her a light at the end of the tunnel.

the_watts_rule
19-12-2005, 13:14
That's a bit harsh on him. He is quite a good actor.

Kim
19-12-2005, 21:06
I'm hopeful that it is, because she is so intent on adopting a baby, and then when Dennis dies, it's going to seem impossible. It's not likely that she could adopt a child on her own. Sharon is going to be devestated at Dennis's death, I think a baby would give her a light at the end of the tunnel.

Yeah, I hope she is because an adopted child isn't part of her and Dennis. I think couples have to be married to adopt, so that will be her dreams up in smoke once again. Come on scriptwriters, give the poor woman a break.

SarahWakefield
20-12-2005, 14:05
me and my mum think it will be phil that kills him but it will look like johnny has done it! cos if dennis had beaten johnny to a pulp he will probably be lied there not been able to move so phil will probably do it but it will look like johnnys done it cos they were fighting

angelblue
20-12-2005, 15:11
The mags are out apparently and it is really sad get your tissue ready :crying:

the_watts_rule
20-12-2005, 17:29
The mags are out apparently and it is really sad get your tissue ready :crying:

Mags saying that he is dead?

angelblue
20-12-2005, 17:47
Inside soap came out today the new version

Their is a picture of Sharon on the couch is just too depressing. She looks grief stricken. The only one who gets through to her is Phil. Typical. He is there for her and is the only one able to get through to her. He is also suffering from a guilty conscience. Sharon wants Johnny to pay and trusts Phil to get justice/revenge. She is too wrapped up in her own grief that she doesn't realise Phils part in it. Phil contemplates switching of Johnny life support machine. He is suffering from injuries of when Dennis gave him a beating. It says that Sharon can’t accept that he's gone and all she wants is her husband back.

For coming up it says 'Sharon begins to question Phil’s role in Dennis' death' and for next week 'Goodbye Sharon and Dennis... The grieving widow buries her husband and leaves the square'.

Next year Sharon spoiler 'There is one more twist to come that no one expects. And this secret could change Sharon's life forever'.

i am going to cry :crying:

eastenders mad
20-12-2005, 18:06
does anyone know what happens to Ruby???

di marco
20-12-2005, 20:24
thanks for posting that, would anyone be able to scan the article and pics in please

Next year Sharon spoiler 'There is one more twist to come that no one expects. And this secret could change Sharon's life forever'.

do you think this could be about her being pregnant or what?

Richie_lecturer
20-12-2005, 20:27

She's been asked by Jim Henson to join the cast of the Muppets?

angelblue
20-12-2005, 20:27
I think it could two things either dennis fakes his death or sharon is pregnant :lol:

di marco
20-12-2005, 20:28
I think it could two things either dennis fakes his death or sharon is pregnant :lol:

hmmm i doubt dennis fakes his death................

Kim
20-12-2005, 23:08
Same here. Hope she is pregnant then.

20-12-2005, 23:30
Bet she's preggers!!

the_watts_rule
21-12-2005, 08:27

I bet it would be cool, If he faked his death. Then again that is repaeting Den isnt it.

the_watts_rule
21-12-2005, 08:28
Bet she's preggers!!

I think that too.

Babe14
21-12-2005, 10:54
dennis fakes his death :lol:

That thought crossed my mind to, that he fakes his own death and no one will know not even Sharon and we see D hitching a ride or getting on a boat or something. It would be great though if Sharon's exit has something to do with D faking his own death and the two of them disappear and live happily ever after. Or he reappears in the square at a later date..

Kim
21-12-2005, 11:33
I don't think so. According to the spoilers he has a violent showdown with Johnny, thinks he's won, goes to join Sharon but gets shot on the way. So, it looks like Johnny shoots him in the back of the head, how could he fake a death from that, there's no canal?

Babe14
21-12-2005, 13:41
I don't think so. According to the spoilers he has a violent showdown with Johnny, thinks he's won, goes to join Sharon but gets shot on the way. So, it looks like Johnny shoots him in the back of the head, how could he fake a death from that, there's no canal?

No he can't really but this is soapland!! LOL! I read that Johnny phones one of his henchmen and they do the dirty deed. Afterall how can D beat Johnny to a pulp and for him to get up and shoot D! By the sounds of things the only place Johnny will be going is to hospital via an ambulance!

Kim
21-12-2005, 13:43
I heard that Dennis beats Johnny to within an inch of his life, so it must be him. Plus, how could Johnny phone a henchman without Dennis knowing after their fight and Dennis not make it across the road? The henchman couldn't get there that quick surely?

Siobhan
21-12-2005, 13:51
Maybe it is Phil or ruby that shoot him and let sharon think it is Johnny :hmm::hmm:

Kim
21-12-2005, 14:01
In the spoilers' for December 30, it becomes apparant that it is Johnny.

sara2005
21-12-2005, 14:06
I'll miss dennis

Kim
21-12-2005, 14:08
So will I, Sharon is better when with him aswell.

Siobhan
21-12-2005, 14:09
In the spoilers' for December 30, it becomes apparant that it is Johnny.

I was joking Kim but it would have been a great storyline when it all came out

Kim
21-12-2005, 14:12
Oh. Yeah it would have been, it will still be great when Sharon finds out that it was because of what Phil said that Dennis gets into the fight with Johnny.

angelblue
21-12-2005, 14:12
I saw inside soap and the pics they are so sad poor sharon and dennis :(

This is all phil fault if he didnt provoke the situation it wouldnt be happenning :angry:

Crazy Gal 88
21-12-2005, 14:27
i know. i now hate phil! dennis is like the reason i watvh eastenders. he si soooo fit!!!!!!!!!

di marco
21-12-2005, 14:59
I heard that Dennis beats Johnny to within an inch of his life, so it must be him. Plus, how could Johnny phone a henchman without Dennis knowing after their fight and Dennis not make it across the road? The henchman couldn't get there that quick surely?

yeh i dunno how theyd get there that quick either, but my mum thinks that johnny has arranged for someone to kill dennis cos of them interferring before dennis actually beats him up

dddMac1
21-12-2005, 16:05
if Phil was not in a feud with Johnny Allen, dennis would of been ok

the_watts_rule
21-12-2005, 20:09
if Phil was not in a feud with Johnny Allen, dennis would of been ok

Yeah he would of.

squillyfer
21-12-2005, 20:11
its all stupid phils fault but I cant help but feel resentful towards ruby too. If she wasnt so damn niave then none of this would be happening and we could keep our beloved dennis

the_watts_rule
22-12-2005, 18:09
its all stupid phils fault but I cant help but feel resentful towards ruby too. If she wasnt so damn niave then none of this would be happening and we could keep our beloved dennis

Yep Phils fault.

Babe14
23-12-2005, 10:54
Without a doubt Phil's fault,but then again Johnny started it all by mixing it with the Mitchells. Thing is Phil is getting other people to do his dirty work without caring if they get hurt or not, somehow though I don't think that he was expecting D to be shot. Then on the other hand why tell him something knowing that D would go off on one big style??

Kim
23-12-2005, 11:53
He told Dennis that to get him to go after Johnny so he wouldn't have to do it himself. Yes, he wasn't expecting Dennis to get shot, but it's Phil's fault that the showdown between Dennis and Johnny starts.

Layne
23-12-2005, 16:30
Get soaplife on Tuesday people pictures of the funeral and things
I have seen the pictures its true dennis dies :crying:

di marco
23-12-2005, 16:52
Get soaplife on Tuesday people pictures of the funeral and things
I have seen the pictures its true dennis dies :crying:

yeh i saw the article in inside soap yesterday :(

Layne
23-12-2005, 16:53
yeh i saw the article in inside soap yesterday :(

Was that last weeks?? I got that :( but soaplife on tuesday is very sad!

di marco
23-12-2005, 16:55
Was that last weeks?? I got that :( but soaplife on tuesday is very sad!

erm i dunno, this weeks i think?

Layne
23-12-2005, 16:58
erm i dunno, this weeks i think?

Oh no :crying: i don't think i will be able to buy the mags then! Will send mum to do it! x

di marco
23-12-2005, 16:59
Oh no :crying: i don't think i will be able to buy the mags then! Will send mum to do it! x

i read it in sainsburys yesterday lol when me and my sis were hiding from someone lol! :)

Richie_lecturer
23-12-2005, 22:26
From reading this thread, you'd think Dennis dying was the final nail in EE's coffin. :rolleyes:

the_watts_rule
24-12-2005, 07:59
He gets stabbed not shot. It was in a tv mag.

Kim
24-12-2005, 20:56
Johnny uses a knife in hope that Ruby wont suspect him then.

BlackKat
24-12-2005, 21:13
Johnny doesn't do the actual deed -- he hires someone to do it. Johnny's got an alibi cos Dennis puts him in a coma.

Kim
24-12-2005, 21:36
So he's already ordered someone to do it before Dennis goes after him big time. I so hate Johnny.

BlackKat
24-12-2005, 22:09
No, he manages to phone someone I think before going to the hospital.

di marco
24-12-2005, 22:11
but what i dont understand is, if johnny phones someone once dennis has beaten him up, how do they get there so quickly?

Richie_lecturer
24-12-2005, 23:00
They're borrowing the Tardis. Don't tell Rose.

Kim
25-12-2005, 09:21
Maybe they are already in the square, sent to do another less urgent job?

i_luv_dennis
25-12-2005, 11:25
oh my god i think that julley kills dennis

Dutchgirl
25-12-2005, 11:35
Aw that would be so.....evil if Johnny organizes the whole plot. The ultimate revenge!!:angry:

Katy
25-12-2005, 11:44
i still cant believe there killing him. I hate Jonny so much.

i_luv_dennis
25-12-2005, 12:07
nore me im not going to watch it cause i will cry

the_watts_rule
27-12-2005, 09:09
nore me im not going to watch it cause i will cry

I'l watch it but I will probably cry lol.

the_watts_rule
27-12-2005, 09:10

Oh my God, I never thought of that. He could say something like if you want my blessing go and kill him.

di marco
27-12-2005, 09:25
Oh my God, I never thought of that. He could say something like if you want my blessing go and kill him.

if he does do it to get johnnys blessing it would be stupid, i mean if ruby found out she would hate him, then johnny would hate him for upsetting his little girl, so killing dennis wouldnt be a smart move imo

the_watts_rule
27-12-2005, 09:38
if he does do it to get johnnys blessing it would be stupid, i mean if ruby found out she would hate him, then johnny would hate him for upsetting his little girl, so killing dennis wouldnt be a smart move imo

Yeah.

Kim
27-12-2005, 14:35

I don't think he would because he knows that Ruby wouldn't forgive that and he has genuinley fallen for her.

Dutchgirl
27-12-2005, 20:07
Dennis beats up Johnny for threatening Sharon and as revenge for Andy, I'm sure.

di marco
27-12-2005, 20:27
Dennis beats up Johnny for threatening Sharon and as revenge for Andy, I'm sure.

yep thats what happens

di marco
28-12-2005, 08:33

hmmmmm you may be right or sort of right cos from the pics for 3 jan, juley looks really really upset for some reason, maybe hes regretting what hes done?

angelblue
28-12-2005, 15:31
I just read in one mag its says as the party rages through the night dennis is left bleeding this looks its going to be really sad :(

shannisrules
28-12-2005, 15:46
awww no he'll probably be lying on the floor pleading sharon! sharon! softly then he will say qietly i love you sharon turn his head and just close his eyes and die thats how i trhink he'll die

angelblue
28-12-2005, 15:50
awww no he'll probably be lying on the floor pleading sharon! sharon! softly then he will say qietly i love you sharon turn his head and just close his eyes and die thats how i trhink he'll die

I hope there is a twist

*vcl*
28-12-2005, 15:55
Why cant they just let sharon and dennis go of to America and be happy ! they now have a baby they never thought they would have! it would just be lovely if there was one happy ending for them !

About rightfor the enders writers to give a character some happy times and then crash it all goes wrong !

Even if they split up later so sharon could come back that would be better than killing him ! he would make a great father !

angelblue
28-12-2005, 15:58
They could go to an america and he could end up in prison anything there are so many plauisable excuses death is not the only way out

He wouldnt even to leave in a black cab remember grant exit whooooa that was brilliant what happened to bloody ee why cant they be more imaginative instead of having death all the time

Dutchgirl
28-12-2005, 16:04
Any of the above sounds good, but not dead! Surely!:( :(

Meh
28-12-2005, 16:15
Is he dead yet?

I want to close all these shannis threads!

Debs
28-12-2005, 16:16
nope but not long to go now!

Katy
28-12-2005, 16:21
not yet NB. ARe you looking forward to closing all shannis threads?

Just think when he goes there will be no more shannis. What are half of soapboards members going to do were shannins obsessed. I think this death is going to be even worse than nana moon.

How do eastenders expect us to cope, with all these deaths. We need time to grieve.

shannisrules
28-12-2005, 16:26
i bet you cant wait for dennis to die nb that'll clear up a lot of sapce

Dutchgirl
28-12-2005, 16:50
Is he dead yet?

I want to close all these shannis threads!
The man is not even dead and buried!:(

the_watts_rule
28-12-2005, 17:19

littlemo
28-12-2005, 19:31

That sounds devestating! Do you know this, or is it just a guess? From the spoilers it seems that his death happens instantly, it doesn't seem like there's days in hospital, like there was with Jamie. Which is quite sad because Sharon won't have a chance to say goodbye properly.

angelblue
28-12-2005, 19:44
apparently has everyone enjoys the party he is left bleeding outside an alone until sharon finds him i dont know if he is dead though when she finds him hope not

when i read that it just made it worse :(

sanddennislover
28-12-2005, 19:52
apparently has everyone enjoys the party he is left bleeding outside an alone until sharon finds him i dont know if he is dead though when she finds him hope not

when i read that it just made it worse :(

yeah same here iam going to miss him :wub: :wub: :crying: :crying: :crying: RIP Dennis :crying:

alan45
28-12-2005, 19:55

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Richie_lecturer
28-12-2005, 21:10
Is he dead yet?

Kill him off asap Norman, maybe when he gets in the shower tonight!

Meh
28-12-2005, 21:40
Kill him off asap Norman, maybe when he gets in the shower tonight!

I wish I could - but sooooooooooooooooooon

Kim
29-12-2005, 11:34
Got some pics of his funeral that I would scan, but my scanner isn't working at the moment.

Kim
29-12-2005, 11:55
It's working now so here they are:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1550/f981759d8nb.th.jpg (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f981759d8nb.jpg)

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1908/64416391lj.th.jpg (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=64416391lj.jpg)

The wake:
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9559/96808daf2zv.th.jpg (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=96808daf2zv.jpg)

di marco
29-12-2005, 12:11
thanks for posting those

29-12-2005, 12:33
:cheer: Go Sharon!! Can't wait to see the fight... Im sooooooooo going to miss Dennis!! I don't know what Im going to do without him :wub:...

di marco
29-12-2005, 12:36
:cheer: Go Sharon!! Can't wait to see the fight... Im sooooooooo going to miss Dennis!! I don't know what Im going to do without him :wub:...

yeh thats what i was thinking, go sharon!

Richie_lecturer
29-12-2005, 13:56
So Johnny is in a coma one week, then attending his enemy's funeral the next with only a few cuts and bruises.

Give over. :rolleyes:

di marco
29-12-2005, 13:58
i cant believe he has the cheek to go to the funeral! :angry:

shannisrules
29-12-2005, 14:22
well this is soapland anything can happen i'll be suprised if phil doesnt take him to a corner though and tell him to get out

the_watts_rule
29-12-2005, 15:06
It's working now so here they are:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1550/f981759d8nb.th.jpg (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f981759d8nb.jpg)

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1908/64416391lj.th.jpg (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=64416391lj.jpg)

The wake:
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9559/96808daf2zv.th.jpg (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=96808daf2zv.jpg)

I bought that magazine today. Looks really good. I can't believe he's got the nerve to go to the funeral.

Dutchgirl
29-12-2005, 16:19
Wow the face of Dot. She loved Dennis as her own.

29-12-2005, 20:49
Dennis.... Are you there?! Are you still alive?! :eek:....

sanddennislover
29-12-2005, 22:41
:rotfl:
Dennis.... Are you there?! Are you still alive?! .... :rotfl: that wah t i thought lol
plz hoep he is still alive

di marco
30-12-2005, 12:23
i wonder if when dennis gets stabbed if they will show the face of the person that stabs him or not?

Kim
30-12-2005, 14:19
If it isn't Johnny that does it then I wouldn't think so.

diamond1
30-12-2005, 15:34
i was thinking maybe it is phil who stabs dennis i mean its a bit weird how phil has forgot he was stiched up for a year and he dislikes dennis anyway, phil could also realize it will get jhonny in hot water with the feud between dennis and jhonny and people will assume its him and anyway jhonny gets put in hopstal he must be bad to be in there would he be in a good enough condition to hire someone to kill dennis and it would give phil an edge on his character and to top it all it would be such a twist to end the year

Kim
30-12-2005, 15:37
I don't think Phil would do that even though he hates Johnny so much because he knows all the hurt that it would cause Sharon to be without him, especially after the conversation upstairs in the Vic between Sharon and Phil the other night.

diamond1
30-12-2005, 15:40
yeah she is devastated apprently sharon is too shocked to speak after tonight either that or shes forgot her lines....

Kim
30-12-2005, 15:42
Yeah she is. The first thing she says when she is able to speak is that she will be going to Dennis's funeral.

littlemo
30-12-2005, 15:47
Yeah she is. The first thing she says when she is able to speak is that she will be going to Dennis's funeral.

So is that about a week that she doesn't speak, or just a few days?!

Layne
30-12-2005, 15:50
everyone stands and watches :crying:

Bryan
30-12-2005, 20:49
dennis is now dead

discussion of his character and demise can be done in this thread:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=39980

closing thread