PDA

View Full Version : frank and pat end up in bed!!

alan45
10-11-2005, 11:12
The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005520278,00.html)

Well it looks like Walfords two wrinklies get it together again :wub: - Wonder what Frank's reaction will be when he discovers Pat stiched up Janine :angry:

***********************WARNING******************** ***

This link contains pictures which some may find disturbing :sick:

Chloe O'brien
10-11-2005, 11:16
That's gross i'm still recieving councilling from the last time when he appeared at her dooor in that bow-tie :p

Debs
10-11-2005, 11:18
That's gross i'm still recieving councilling from the last time when he appeared at her dooor in that bow-tie :p#

oh chloe id just recovered from it and now you have put the image back in my head!! im off to lie down feel a bit ill now!

why cant the pair of tem move on!! what exactly do theys ee in each other??

Siobhan
10-11-2005, 11:19
That's gross i'm still recieving councilling from the last time when he appeared at her dooor in that bow-tie :p

:rotfl::rotfl: but could have guess it could happen.. wonder what Peggy will say????

lollymay
10-11-2005, 11:24
im going to have nightmares for a month lol

Debbie Meadows
10-11-2005, 11:28
I read somewhere that both P's fall for him again and as usual he ends up leaving them heartbroken again. Nothings changed there then!!

Siobhan
10-11-2005, 11:30
I read somewhere that both P's fall for him again and as usual he ends up leaving them heartbroken again. Nothings changed there then!!

So again we have to endure the Peggy/Pat/Frank triangle.. Frank will never change.. Why did Frank pretend to be dead again? could he be in trouble if he resurfaces???

bubblez_05
10-11-2005, 11:38
when does frank come back???

?????
10-11-2005, 11:49
OH GAWD HELP US... seriously thats gross. the thought of them OAP at IT is making me feel sick.

alan45
10-11-2005, 11:53
:rotfl::rotfl: but could have guess it could happen.. wonder what Peggy will say????

FWANNNNNK gerrrouuttttaaa mah pub

PAT you cah

lollymay
10-11-2005, 12:02

PAT you cah

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Florijo
10-11-2005, 12:09
:rotfl: That bow tie incident was an act of evil inflicted on EastEnders viewers by....John Yorke, I believe. We also had Pat and Frank erm...enjoying themselves in Spain when Peggy, Frank, Pat, Roy, Terry and Irene stayed in that villa.

I seriously don't think Peggy would get involved with Frank again. Whilst I can understand it with Pat, as Frank was her true love, I would not believe it with Peggy.

Siobhan
10-11-2005, 12:46

PAT you cah

so nothing coherrant or in english then??????

Richie_lecturer
10-11-2005, 13:40
Well as much as I never liked Frank, it's realistic (EE realistic, surely not :searchme: ) for him to come back for Janine's trial. Be good for Pat to be the centre of attention once again as well, though she will be anyway next year with the new additions to the Wicks household. Shame Charlie Brooks isn't returning to reprise her role as Janine for the trial, but you can't have everything I suppose.

when does frank come back???
Next month for a brief return.

soapyclean
10-11-2005, 14:23
I can believe Pat and Frank getting it on again, but not Frank and Peggy. With Peggy its once bitten dont ever come back again, she wouldnt have any man back after that kind of treatment.
Its nice to see all ages having a bit of a romp in the hay, not just the young ones :D

Florijo
10-11-2005, 14:35
Frank had some great one liners as well.

"You're a wave short of an ocean"
"What do you think I am, some sort of pilchard" :)

It will be good to see him back, and I'm ok with Pat and Frank getting it on, as long as it is left firmly to the viewers imagination :sick: .

I wish Charlie Brooks was coming back though, then it would have been great. What I want to know is why they did not plan ahead and make Charlie agree to come back for the trial before they want ahead with her exit storyline. I guess this is another example of lack of forward planning on the part of Louise Berridge.

Chloe O'brien
10-11-2005, 15:14
I hope they issue a health warning to parents watching with young children may be the should slap a 9pm watershed on it. :cartman:
All we need is a cat-fight between pat and peggy with pat pulling off peggy's wig :moonie:

Okay!! I know i'm going to far

dddMac1
10-11-2005, 15:24
they should just move on

stewartie2001
10-11-2005, 15:27
im demented, i cant piggin get the link to work

Kim
10-11-2005, 15:45
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lollymay
10-11-2005, 15:47
hopefully it will be a quick month too

Kim
10-11-2005, 15:49
im demented, i cant piggin get the link to workBy SARA NATHAN
TV Editor

BRACE yourselves, viewers — EastEnders wrinklies Pat Evans and Frank Butcher are to get back in the sack.
The BBC1 soap favourites get stuck into some pension passion when scoundrel Frank goes home to Walford.

Actor Mike Reid’s return after a five-year break sees his car-dealing character bump into Pat (played by Pam St Clement) at the murder trial of his daughter Janine.

His seduction begins with the line “Hello, babe” and the former couple go for a drink.

But before you can say “Cor blimey”, they are romping in a hotel room.

Janine is wrongly charged with killing Laura Beale.

But her ex- stepmum Pat is desperate to see her banged up after discovering Janine really killed her stepson Barry — and is even willing to lie under oath.

Actress Charlie Brooks, who played Janine, has refused to return for the scenes, to be shown from December 5. A show insider said: “Without her, the court storyline had to be centred around Frank and Pat.”

Above is the information from the link.^^^^^^^^

lollymay
10-11-2005, 16:01

lets hope that that bit we dont have to see or i might :sick: :sick: :sick:

soapyclean
10-11-2005, 16:42
oh what you are you lot moaning for, when have we ever seen more than two actors lying in bed cuddling for their parts???????
Get a grip will you, its a storyline a funny one at that wish they'd wrap it up once and for all.

i_luv_dennis
10-11-2005, 17:38
that picture is gross

.:SpIcYsPy:.
10-11-2005, 18:27

PAT you cah
:rotfl: Lmao!!! :rotfl:

:lol:

Richie_lecturer
10-11-2005, 18:30
TEERRRRIIFFFFICCCCC

not :rolleyes:

eastenders mad
10-11-2005, 18:33
you can amange what peggy will have to say about them meeting up again.

Chris_2k11
10-11-2005, 18:36
I hope they have another fight like last time in the kitchen :lol:

eastenders mad
10-11-2005, 18:37
i liked it when she annoced to the Queen Vic then slapped them both that was really funny.

Chris_2k11
10-11-2005, 18:39
Nothing beats their kitchen fight though! 'Youuuuu Bi*ch!' :lol: 'Youuuuu Cahhhh!' :rotfl:

?????
11-11-2005, 14:30
Frank killed tiffany did he not?????????

Debs
11-11-2005, 14:33
By SARA NATHAN
TV Editor

His seduction begins with the line “Hello, babe” and the former couple go for a drink.

gross :sick: :sick: :sick:

Debs
11-11-2005, 14:34
oh what you are you lot moaning for, when have we ever seen more than two actors lying in bed cuddling for their parts???????
Get a grip will you, its a storyline a funny one at that wish they'd wrap it up once and for all.

evn seeing them in bed cuddling would be anough to make me wanna puke :sick:

Richie_lecturer
11-11-2005, 14:36

Yes he ran her over at a speed of 5mph. Tiff ran out the Vic to get away from Grant, slipped on the ice on New Years Eve late at night, Frank comes round the corner and bang she's off to record a number one single.

Chris_2k11
Frank killed tiffany did he not?????????By accident, why?

Debs

yeah he ran her over! not on purpose though

Jada-GDR
eew yeah :sick:

Chris_2k11
11-11-2005, 14:37
Yes he ran her over at a speed of 5mph. Tiff ran out the Vic to get away from Grant, slipped on the ice on New Years Eve late at night, Frank comes round the corner and bang she's off to record a number one single. :lol:

soapyclean
11-11-2005, 14:47
No, Grant took Courtney and Tiffany went out after him, they argued in the street and Frank came around the corner at normal speed and knocked her over.

LostVoodoo
11-11-2005, 14:48
i liked it when she annoced to the Queen Vic then slapped them both that was really funny.
possibly my favourite moment of Eastenders ever! esp the fact that Peggy had to practically jump up to reach both of them to get the slap in!

yeah, Frank did run her over at 5mph, but it was coz she wacked her head on the curb, very hard. and she had only just had brain surgery a couple of weeks beforehand after grant pushed her down the stairs. although people did conviniently forget Frank did indirectly kill her, and he didn't seem to feel that guilty.
but ah the joy that Frank is back. he's old skool and always gets cracking storylines.

Richie_lecturer
11-11-2005, 14:49
Sorry my mistake. It seems like ages ago that that happened. Those were the days. :(

Florijo
11-11-2005, 14:52
Grant did'nt push Tiffany down the stairs, Tiffany told the police he did but in a letter she gave to Bianca when she had decided to leave after finding out about her mum and Grant, she confessed in this letter that Grant did'nt do it. Beppe di Marco got hold of this letter and got rid of it, he was found out later and was sacked as a copper. Hence why he got involved with e20.

soapyclean
11-11-2005, 14:52
Its ok, we all forget details it jogs other peoples brains when something is mentioned

shannisrules
11-11-2005, 19:10
nnnoooo why cant the two p's see through him definately some disturbing pictures in the article

LostVoodoo
11-11-2005, 21:21
Grant did'nt push Tiffany down the stairs, Tiffany told the police he did but in a letter she gave to Bianca when she had decided to leave after finding out about her mum and Grant, she confessed in this letter that Grant did'nt do it. Beppe di Marco got hold of this letter and got rid of it, he was found out later and was sacked as a copper. Hence why he got involved with e20.
omg, i had totally forgotten Beppe was a copper! cheers for that

shelleyspecs
11-11-2005, 21:32
ha ha ha lol i agree how funny if she pulled the wig off.....

littlemo
13-11-2005, 17:01
Wonder what Frank's reaction will be when he discovers Pat stiched up Janine

I don't know if he will discover it. Pat has always been Frank's true love, and if he was to find out the truth, that relationship would be spoilt. Obviously Janine is going to be charged for killing Laura and Pat is going to lie under oath, so if Pat is to tell Frank the truth, it will be after Janine's been charged, when he wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Well except for appeal. I really don't think it's likely Pat is going to reveal it.

As much as I love Frank's character, I think he should be ashamed of himself for how Janine has turned out. He has never been there for her, and I think that he is at least half to blame for what she's become. He is a very selfish person. When he saw her go off the rails he should have been there trying to put her back on an even keel. All she's ever wanted is to be loved by him. He loves her but he doesn't show it in the way that she wants, and that is his fault.

Lennie
13-11-2005, 17:03
It would also be good to see Big Mo and Frank face off each other, i am sure Mo knew him before

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 17:57
I'm sure he knew Mo, since she knew what Pat was like growing up. If Frank doesnt know he might beg Pat to lie and say Janine is innocent and she wont, because she knows she didnt do but wants to see her go down. (if that makes sense rofl)

Cat2687
16-11-2005, 20:12
Mo didnt know Pat when she was growing up...it was when Pat was maried to Mo's brother

crazygirl
29-11-2005, 15:47
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/4823/kalfie0015ib.th.jpg (http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kalfie0015ib.jpg)

double click on image has i cant make it bigger!!

Bryan
29-11-2005, 15:49
the spoilers already been posted, but ill merge this article in with that thread...

thanks for posting crazygirl!

crazygirl
29-11-2005, 15:57
the spoilers already been posted, but ill merge this article in with that thread...

thanks for posting crazygirl!sorry i didnt notice i never look down the pages to check the threads i should do though

the_watts_rule
29-11-2005, 16:48
Disgusting, Peggy will go ape lol

Kim
29-11-2005, 19:27
Will be great to see her go ape though, just look what happened the last time she found out about Pat and Frank.

xsoftladybugx
29-11-2005, 20:52
Ew. that really had me gagging!! :p

the_watts_rule
30-11-2005, 08:21
Will be great to see her go ape though, just look what happened the last time she found out about Pat and Frank.

Yeah, They will be some fireworks there.

JustJodi
07-12-2005, 08:42
I'm sure he knew Mo, since she knew what Pat was like growing up. If Frank doesnt know he might beg Pat to lie and say Janine is innocent and she wont, because she knows she didnt do but wants to see her go down. (if that makes sense rofl)

I think we all know why Pat wants Janine to go down is cos of Barrys murder and leaving Jack alone with out a daddy,, so she isn't gonna back down just cause Frank and her had a nite of "passion"

Kim
07-12-2005, 18:09
I thought that but in The Tv Mag that comes with the Sun newspaper it said that Pat tells the jury that she can't be sure what happened anymore, the case collapses and Janine walks free.

Chris_2k11
07-12-2005, 18:11
I thought that but in The Tv Mag that comes with the Sun newspaper it said that Pat tells the jury that she can't be sure what happened anymore, the case collapses and Janine walks free.Yeah i've got that mag too! She must just go off somewhere then? :searchme:

Debs
07-12-2005, 18:12
meaning she can retuen at anytime

hooray!

Kim
07-12-2005, 18:25
It also said that Frank has a teddy for her and is left clutching it when he discoveres that she has left the court...

Chris_2k11
07-12-2005, 18:26
I miss Janine! EastEnders aint been the same without her! :( I hope she comes back one day!