PDA

View Full Version : chrissie gets her own back on sharon

crazygirl
29-11-2005, 14:22
for putting her in prison!! omg you dont think its chrissie that has set the dennis murder up?

Sam Nixon Fan
29-11-2005, 14:37
please expand.....

Source?
Article?

Im just glad to see Chrissie back no matter what shes up to it really isnt the same without her!

Siobhan
29-11-2005, 14:40
In the spoiler is says that Chrissie lets it know to Dennis that Johnny killed Andy, I am assuming that is what this is about

Bryan
29-11-2005, 15:08
In the spoiler is says that Chrissie lets it know to Dennis that Johnny killed Andy, I am assuming that is what this is about

oh of course that sounds good! she knows dennis will go ape and get in trouble with johnny resulting in the death of dennis! twisted chrissie! twisted!

JustJodi
29-11-2005, 15:18
Ok ok why would Dennis give a fig if Johnny was instrumental to Andy's death?? I mean Andy was just a cheap hood .Ok so they were boyhood chums so what? Maybe I missed something , Andy knew that Dennis killed Jack Dalton so did Phil,, so.... tell me what I am missing here,, sorry to be so "thick" at the moment, I am just trying to get my head around Chrisie getting back at Sharon ???:searchme:

Bryan
29-11-2005, 15:22
Ok ok why would Dennis give a fig if Johnny was instrumental to Andy's death?? I mean Andy was just a cheap hood .Ok so they were boyhood chums so what? Maybe I missed something , Andy knew that Dennis killed Jack Dalton so did Phil,, so.... tell me what I am missing here,, sorry to be so "thick" at the moment, I am just trying to get my head around Chrisie getting back at Sharon ???:searchme:

dennis and andy were close friends... one of the few people dennis gave a damn about...he left dennis the bookies! so if he finds out who killed andy... i.e johnny he will go mad with murder in mind, chrissie knows this and she knows thered be a chance that dennis dies... hurting sharon, and the other scenario is johnny dieing, and he made the confession tape, so she wouldnt care either way

brenda1971
29-11-2005, 15:22
Chrissie is only in it until friday.I would she plot revenge on sharon at the end of the day she did kill her dad no matter what Den was like

JustJodi
29-11-2005, 15:25
dennis and andy were close friends... one of the few people dennis gave a damn about...he left dennis the bookies! so if he finds out who killed andy... i.e johnny he will go mad with murder in mind, chrissie knows this and she knows thered be a chance that dennis dies... hurting sharon, and the other scenario is johnny dieing, and he made the confession tape, so she wouldnt care either way

Gotcha,, Thanks BB.. as I said I musta missed quite a bit,, :)

Bryan
29-11-2005, 15:29
Gotcha,, Thanks BB.. as I said I musta missed quite a bit,, :)

not much rreally, probably just one crucial episode in the andy/dennis relationship, and i suppose the episode when dennis took the news badly about Andy dying...

crazygirl
29-11-2005, 15:31
it is in my tv guide i will post it tonight

JustJodi
29-11-2005, 15:32
not much rreally, probably just one crucial episode in the andy/dennis relationship, and i suppose the episode when dennis took the news badly about Andy dying...

I know I have missed a few cruical episodes,, and that must have been one of them,,, JJ

crazygirl
29-11-2005, 15:41
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/2801/kalfie2na.th.jpg (http://img469.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kalfie2na.jpg)

double click on image because i cant make them any bigger!!

JustJodi
29-11-2005, 15:59
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/2801/kalfie2na.th.jpg (http://img469.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kalfie2na.jpg)

double click on image because i cant make them any bigger!!

CG I saw the story fine after I enlarged it Thanks for posting this :) ,, sounds like Chrissie is gonna back down and plead GUILTY it says so right there in that article...so this story is to happen next week ??? Since I do not know how often these magazines are published and how long they are good for,,,:searchme:

dddMac1
29-11-2005, 16:13
not the same without Chrissie

Kim
29-11-2005, 16:14
That particular magazine starts from Saturday and goes to the Friday after that. They always come out on Tuesdays. Same principal with things like soaplife but they come out every 2 weeks.

eastenders mad
29-11-2005, 16:23
wow looks really good.

the_watts_rule
29-11-2005, 16:46
That's real Chrissie for you!

_lil_hunni
29-11-2005, 18:15
I don't understand, I've never read anything about Chrissie teeling dennis Jonny killed Andy.That magazine is kinda misleading though, How is.. Chrissie wanting Sharon to testify as a witness, "bitter revenge" against sharon? Especially as Chrissie pleads guilty anyway. :( I can't believe Chrissie's actually leaving next week:( EE hasn't been as good the last few weeks since she's been gone.:(

.:SpIcYsPy:.
29-11-2005, 18:38
for putting her in prison!! omg you dont think its chrissie that has set the dennis murder up?
And where does it say this!?

And if this has been posted on this baord why not talk about it in that thread :searchme:

Kim
29-11-2005, 19:25
I don't understand, I've never read anything about Chrissie teeling dennis Jonny killed Andy.That magazine is kinda misleading though, How is.. Chrissie wanting Sharon to testify as a witness, "bitter revenge" against sharon? Especially as Chrissie pleads guilty anyway. :( I can't believe Chrissie's actually leaving next week:( EE hasn't been as good the last few weeks since she's been gone.:(

That's because it is what's going to happen.

the_watts_rule
30-11-2005, 08:18
Now that's nasty, what's Sharon got to do with that.

Layne
30-11-2005, 20:06
Where is everyone getting this revenge on sharon thing from????

That article (thanks for posting) says that yes chrissie wants revenge, but all she is doing is planning to call everyone who ever knew den to the stand, so the jury will realise what a mean man den is and let chrissie off.
Obvoiusly this won't happen, but chrisie is in denile and will try anything to get out, she then rejects Jake's propsal afetr he tells her he has lost the bale money, Jake has a one night stand and chrissie lashes out at her cell-mate Gail, chrissie then realises what she has become sacks her lawyer and ecides she is going to plead guilty.
Jake then goes to see her and she tells him to get on with his life as she doesn't want him to get involved with her, as she knows what she has become (if that makes sense)

Phewwwww that took a while but i think i have included everything!

Urmmm so yeh fair enough Chrissie knows about Johnny killing andy, but i haven't read anywhere that she tells no one and anyway even if she did she wouldn't tell sharon/dennis so that dennis woud be killed!

di marco
30-11-2005, 21:21
Jake has a one night stand

who does he have a onenight stand with?

Layne
30-11-2005, 21:31
who does he have a onenight stand with?

A randomer he meets in a bar!

di marco
01-12-2005, 08:15

oh right thanks, where did you read that?

Debs
01-12-2005, 11:43

i read that in inside soap as well! happewns on the 6th dec

Layne
01-12-2005, 17:01
oh right thanks, where did you read that?

Inside soap but tis in all the soap mags!!

di marco
02-12-2005, 07:45
Inside soap but tis in all the soap mags!!

oh right ok thanks :)

shannisrules
04-12-2005, 15:56
i was in morrisons today and on the front cover of tv choice it had a picture of chrissie and sharon and chrissie had that evil twisted look the title was "chrissie plans revenge on sharon"

kckinsmcg
05-12-2005, 00:21

I think Chrissie likes the idea that under oath Sharon will have to admit what a horrible husband Den was to Angie as well as Chrissie. I imagine she likes the fact that it will be humiliating to Sharon to have to bear witness against her own father. The defense will attempt to use Sharon as a hostile witness, thereby getting revenge in Chrissie's eyes I guess.

Leeza
06-12-2005, 16:46
but chrissie is in it this week and a dont think she get out of jail so how can she tell dennis and why would he even talk to her anyway

eastenders mad
06-12-2005, 17:04
maybe he might want to hear what she has to say then leave.