PDA

View Full Version : The Others Thead

xxvikkixx
28-11-2005, 17:59
Was reading the other day on another website that there are two 'others' groups, which would make sense really because can anyone remember on the first episode where walt is talking to locke and locke says 'there are two sides to the island...one is black and one is white'. Wonder where they came from, my guess is they came from the black rock as it is a slave ship still with skeletons in it

xx

pink_princess01
28-11-2005, 19:55
Was reading the other day on another website that there are two 'others' groups, which would make sense really because can anyone remember on the first episode where walt is talking to locke and locke says 'there are two sides to the island...one is black and one is white'. Wonder where they came from, my guess is they came from the black rock as it is a slave ship still with skeletons in it

xx

mmm yes i agree, good thinkin vikki :clap:

xxvikkixx
29-11-2005, 18:42
Just found this...

Things we know about "The Others"
The others don't leave tracks
They kidnapped Claire and Charlie
They tried to hang Charlie but he was found by Jack and resuscitated.
Claire escaped and returned to the camp. She had amnesia.
They captured Walt
Rousseau claims that they captured her child, Alex.
They are "like animals" according to Ana-Lucia
They seem to be responsible for the backwards whispering that happens in the jungle.
They have a list of specific surivors they want. Only "good" people are on the list.

Theories

Gerald and Karen DeGroot (from the Orientation Film) are part of The Others
Alex is one of the others. In S02E05, we see one of them carrying a teddy bear. The teddy bear seems to be from one of the two children from the tail end of the plane. S02E07.
Ethan Rom was one of the others.
Goodwin was one of the others. He said: Only the good and strong ones were taken. Anna Lucia killed Goodwin.
Claire has been brainwashed by the others and is secretly passing information about the castaways to them.

Jenbobber
29-11-2005, 18:46
what? How do you know that claire was brainwashed and is passing information on, how is she passing the info to them?

xxvikkixx
29-11-2005, 19:01
Um...because it says so on an american site...lol

and plus, if you read it, above it, it says 'theorys' theorys dont actually have to be true. its a theory. lol

Jenbobber
29-11-2005, 21:57
eh ok, i was only asking.

xxvikkixx
30-11-2005, 17:09
lol kk hun, theres one i dont agree with on there also so it aint just you. the one about the teddy bear and it says that its alex's, the french womans daughter...isnt she like 16 now...lol, and, like it says the teddy belonged to a child from the tail section who was taken by them so whats it got to do with alex

Siobhan
30-11-2005, 17:17
Ethan Rom is also an anagram of OTHER MAN

The two groups of other are the Black rock people and the plane's tail end as far as I know

xxvikkixx
30-11-2005, 17:20
Ethan Rom is also an anagram of OTHER MAN

I knew that :cheer: lol

The two groups of other are the Black rock people and the plane's tail end as far as I know

where did you get this from? lol just wondering

Siobhan
30-11-2005, 17:22
I knew that :cheer: lol

where did you get this from? lol just wondering

It was a theory on one of the american sites... give me a moment and I will find it for you

xxvikkixx
30-11-2005, 17:24
thank you :-)

Siobhan
30-11-2005, 17:24
This site: www.lost-tv.com (http://www.lost-tv.com/)
got to the forum and you will find all crazy stuff about lost..

xxvikkixx
30-11-2005, 17:26
oooh i go on there lol, i don't post or nothing though but theres some really good theorys :-D

Siobhan
30-11-2005, 17:28
oooh i go on there lol, i don't post or nothing though but theres some really good theorys :-D

Me too.. I just have a look around, there is so much information that you can be on the site all day and not get all the information you were looking for

xxvikkixx
30-11-2005, 17:29
what? How do you know that claire was brainwashed and is passing information on, how is she passing the info to them?

might have found your answer... maybe lol, got this off the lost.tv website above if you want to know where its from by the way

In the episode titled Do No Harm, when Jack is working on Boone, and Kate is on her way to the beach to get Sawyer's alcohol, Claire walks up to Sawyer, Michael and Walt. She asks WHEN THE BOAT WILL BE READY TO SAIL. Then for some reason she wanders off into the jungle. Then, when Kate is running back she runs into Claire (which is how we discover she's in the jungle), and the whole baby thing happens...

Why was Claire in the woods? Was she telling someone, something, perhaps her abductors (the people who are intelligent enough to infiltrate groups of people and fit in perfectly, but are stupid enough to let her escape somehow?... yeah, right) that the boat would be setting sail within the week... and that's how they knew to be ready to go get Walt?

xxvikkixx
30-11-2005, 17:36
Me too.. I just have a look around, there is so much information that you can be on the site all day and not get all the information you were looking for

lol exactly, i go on it all the time and I didn't know where you got your information from because theres just so much on there lol

Cornishbabe
15-01-2006, 20:47
from the series tow spoilers we know tha one group of the others is teh other plane suriveors. the french lady is another other. but at the end of the last series we fdound out that the french woman lit the smoke to steal claires baby. So who are the other others if they didnt start the smoke? and where are they as we cant take what she said as the truth anymore!!

xxvikkixx
16-01-2006, 10:56
I don't think she lit it herself, as the others did come that night for Walt. I think there are others groups which we have not seen yet

Abbie
16-01-2006, 17:16
I don't think she lit it herself, as the others did come that night for Walt. I think there are others groups which we have not seen yetinteresting that could be true i never thoight of that be for

Cornishbabe
16-01-2006, 18:11
theres two groups of plane survivors yeh. theres got to be more as ethan was NOT on the plane.

xxvikkixx
16-01-2006, 18:17
ethan was NOT on the plane.

Or Dannielle, or people who took Walt, or Desmond, or the other guy who pretended to be on the tail secton of plane but wasn't lol the list goes on, I also think that there are loads or groups because you hear them whispering near the main camp and there were loads near the tailsecton camp, and if I remember right it took Sawyer, Michael, Jin and Tail secton people ages to walk from one side of the island to the other and the others wouldn't walk back and forth to the different camps that often would they lol

Em
16-01-2006, 18:18
I think there is a group of "other" plane survivours, and a group of "others", including Ethan and the ones that kidnapped Walt.

In the 2nd series, we know that the other group of plane survivors have lost many people to the "others", as most of them have been murdered on the island.

God its confusing!!

xxvikkixx
16-01-2006, 18:39
lol, what do you mean? More survivors than the main ones and tail ones? There is a girl called Jessica who is 16 who was in the middle secton of the plane but somehow fell out the plane somwhere else :S, we first see her in episode 2x15

Em
16-01-2006, 19:27
no sorry! i meant that the tailies from the crash and then the others!

Am so confused

xxvikkixx
16-01-2006, 19:30
Me too! Lol can't wait for next week (America episodes), when they talk to the others and get Walt back, wonder if it'll answer our question of how many there are...

anthony4real
25-01-2006, 22:19
Me too! Lol can't wait for next week (America episodes), when they talk to the others and get Walt back, wonder if it'll answer our question of how many there are...

i love you :wub:

xxvikkixx
28-01-2006, 19:10
i love you :wub:

oook :rotfl:

alkalinetrio
28-01-2006, 21:13
most of the people from tail end of plane werent murdered they were kidnapped by the others! and the others are well cool and really clever:) love the guys the way they surrounded jack and co was cool "show lights then turn light thigns off" then disapear that was great! vikki episode 13 they get walt back?

xxvikkixx
28-01-2006, 21:16
I think they get Walt back towards the end of series 2, but I'm not sure if this is true its just what I've read on another forum

alkalinetrio
28-01-2006, 21:17
cant wait till i can watch more episodes but gonna be ages when next episode in america screened?

xxvikkixx
28-01-2006, 21:19
I think the next one is on the 8th Feburary

xxvikkixx
28-01-2006, 21:50
most of the people from tail end of plane werent murdered they were kidnapped by the others! and the others are well cool and really clever:) love the guys the way they surrounded jack and co was cool "show lights then turn light thigns off" then disapear that was great! vikki episode 13 they get walt back?

Just found where I said I'd seen that they get Walt back this season, it says...

The Walt story will be resolved this season. In future flashbacks, we will get more answers about Jack's past. We will soon know why Hurley hasn't lost any weight. We will get more information about the hatch, what's behind the magnetic wall, what happens when we don't push the button.

Cornishbabe
29-01-2006, 15:18
At least that means they are going to try and explain the lack of hurleys weight loss.
I know if the actor didnt want to loose weight they couldnt make him. but it just seems wierd

alkalinetrio
29-01-2006, 15:19
who is everyones fav caracter?

xxvikkixx
29-01-2006, 15:32
Thats a bit off topic lol but mines Jack, Claire, Charlie, Mr Eko..I have loads lol

Just found a thread for the favourite characters lol...

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=28701

Abbie
29-01-2006, 15:33
Just found where I said I'd seen that they get Walt back this season, it says...

The Walt story will be resolved this season. In future flashbacks, we will get more answers about Jack's past. We will soon know why Hurley hasn't lost any weight. We will get more information about the hatch, what's behind the magnetic wall, what happens when we don't push the button.intresetin i cnat wait now but what is the explaination for hurly i wonder?

fion@
13-06-2006, 17:32
In one of the early season two episodes a girl is pulled from the water and resusitated there is a small boy with her who are latertaken, the teddy bear belongs to one of these children as it is shown in this episode