PDA

View Full Version : Before the island

xxvikkixx
26-11-2005, 22:25
Is it just me, or do all the characters seem to be connected before the island? for example

~Jacks Dad met Sawyer
~Sawyer was in one of boones flashbacks
~Jack operates on Shannons father
~Hurley on the news in Sun/Jins house
~Hurley owner of a box company (possibly one which locke works in)
~Desmond and Jack

and im sure there are others which i have missed out :searchme:

babyblue
27-11-2005, 10:14
I think you're right probably by the end we'll see they're all connected somehow

xxvikkixx
27-11-2005, 12:08
yay someone agrees with me lol

babyblue
27-11-2005, 21:06
I started to wonder when I saw hurley on the screen, it was just surreal, can't wait to find some more

crazy_purple
27-11-2005, 21:26
Yeah, the show is meant to be like that - it's the writer, he/she is very sneaky, they keep putting little things in (like Hurley appearing on the news on that TV just for a second, before we even knew his story). It makes the whole thing a lot weirder, I think! Oh, and did you know that Ana-Lucia, one of the survivors from the tail, is Jack's ex-wife? Also Ethan Rom is an anagram of "other man" :p

xxvikkixx
28-11-2005, 16:53
I knew about the Ethan thing. I thought Jack married Sarah, he would have regconised Ana-Lucia is she was his ex because in a flashback of the airport they met and start chatting and flirting.

Wonder who else was connected then before the island, anyone know any other ones other than the ones which i wrote before?

xxxx

pink_princess01
28-11-2005, 19:57
Wonder who else was connected then before the island, anyone know any other ones other than the ones which i wrote before?

xxxx

nope :searchme:

Abbie
03-12-2005, 21:48
Yeah, the show is meant to be like that - it's the writer, he/she is very sneaky, they keep putting little things in (like Hurley appearing on the news on that TV just for a second, before we even knew his story). It makes the whole thing a lot weirder, I think! Oh, and did you know that Ana-Lucia, one of the survivors from the tail, is Jack's ex-wife? Also Ethan Rom is an anagram of "other man" :pwot jacks ex wife is on the island

xxvikkixx
03-12-2005, 22:37
I thought it was Sarah he married, he would have said something at the airport when they met if he was married to her. I doubt he was married to her. Where did you get that information from, CrazyPurple?

xxvikkixx
04-12-2005, 09:23
Just found these...

Kate Sayid ~ Sayid appears on the TV in the army office when she visits her dad
Hurley Locke ~Hurley owns the box company Locke works for
Hurley and Locke's mother were both patients at SRMHI
Hurley and Locke both worked for Randy (Hurley at Mr. Cluck's, Locke at the box company)
Hurley Ethan ~ This is a stretch, but Hurley owns a shoe company in Ontario and Ethan says he is from Ontario
Hurley Sayid ~ Another stretch: Hurley has a friend who fought in the gulf war. Sayid fought in the gulf war.
Hurley Jin ~ Hurley appears on TV when Jin visits the environmental secretaries house
Sawyer Jack ~ Sawyer drank with Jack's dad in Australia
Sawyer Boone ~ Sawyer was at the police station when Boone visited
Sawyer Hurley ~ The lotto girl that announced Hurley's numbers is with Sawyer at the hotel where Hibbs awaits
Boone Shannon ~ Boone's mother married Shannon's father
Jin Sun Jin and Sun are married
Michael Walt ~ Michael is Walt's father
Jack Shannon ~ Shannon's father, Adam Rutherford, was in the SUV that hit Jack's future wife, Sarah. Adam died in the ER after the accident, Jack wasn't able to work on him because he chose to work on Sarah.
Jack Desmond ~ Desmond and Jack met late one night running steps at a stadium. Desmond encouraged Jack to "change his angle" and made him think about the possibility of Sarah being able to walk again.
?Claire ?Other ~ Speculative stretch: Did another plane passenger visit the same psychic? Does this explain how psychic knew of plane crash? From previous reading? This connection isn't established yet, just speculative.

Abbie
04-12-2005, 10:38
I thought it was Sarah he married, he would have said something at the airport when they met if he was married to her. I doubt he was married to her. Where did you get that information from, CrazyPurple?ah im just soo confused

xxvikkixx
04-12-2005, 10:56
me too lol, thats what makes the show good i think :P

Abbie
05-12-2005, 14:08
me too lol, thats what makes the show good i think :Pyer i love a good old complicated storyline

babyblue
05-12-2005, 20:21
?Claire ?Other ~ Speculative stretch: Did another plane passenger visit the same psychic? Does this explain how psychic knew of plane crash? From previous reading? This connection isn't established yet, just speculative.

I was wondering about this as well, I mean he might have just got a vision but I think it was most likely he did a reading for someone else on the flight and saw what was to happen.

xxvikkixx
11-12-2005, 20:10
Yeah, because if he saw it when Claire saw him for the second time once she broke up with Thomas then he would have told her to get the flight 815 on this date and all that kinda stuff then, he only told her to do this 4 months before the crash

pink_princess01
13-12-2005, 23:32
Yeah, because if he saw it when Claire saw him for the second time once she broke up with Thomas then he would have told her to get the flight 815 on this date and all that kinda stuff then, he only told her to do this 4 months before the crash

if i watched lost properly then i'd understand all that

xxvikkixx
14-12-2005, 17:00
ok...let me explain...theres a pregnant girl claire who went to a phychic because she was going to give the baby away for adoption, but he told her that she must bring the child up by herself, then after a bit she gets a phone call and he tells her hes got a good idea...and tells her to go on flight 815 because theres a couple suitable for the child in america