PDA

View Full Version : being veggie ...

kat 4 alfie
25-11-2005, 18:21
who here is a vegetarian ? what do u all think about veggies , would you be one ? thought this would be a good topic to talk about here .... anyone think eating meat is wrong ?

Chloe O'brien
25-11-2005, 20:52
i am not a veggie and i don't feel guilty about eating meat I don't think i could become a veggie as i love meat to much but i do admire those who are veggies although i am concerned as whether they are eating properly

pookie1968uk
25-11-2005, 21:03
i would never be a veggie, love meat, have no problem with it. thats just life, we as humans have always eaten meat and that doesnt need to change.

xsoftladybugx
26-11-2005, 09:30
I couldnt be one even if i wanted too.. Dont eat enough vegetables they're rank...

CrazyLea
26-11-2005, 11:33
i could never be one i eat way to much meat!!!but yeah i respect those who are

Jade
26-11-2005, 11:37
I was bought up as a veggie and didnt eat meat until I was 19, still dont eat much now. I've always been realtively healthy etc so I dont think it ever affected my health. No I eat bacon, beef and chicken (although not chicken at the mo, cause of the bird flue thing).

kat 4 alfie
26-11-2005, 18:20
well im a veggie and yeah you are healthy being veggie , you can get vegeterian options like quorn ect .. lota of different sausages and turkey and that . i do not force or have a go at my friends for eating meat though ! im 13 and have always been a veggie , its a healthy lifestyle and decreases the chance of you getting a heart deseise and many more things . saves a lot of lives too . just have to ask though , has anyone watched slauther (sp) house ? if meat eaters did it will really change there veiw on things .

Angeltigger
26-11-2005, 19:29
I eat meat but I don’t eat lamb- as I think it is a small animal and it did not derves to be killed as it might have just started it life

CrazyLea
26-11-2005, 20:11
yeah but how do you know that the pig or chicken or whatever wasnt a baby one??

Kim
26-11-2005, 21:40
I couldnt be one even if i wanted too.. Dont eat enough vegetables they're rank...

Me neither. I used to eat everything until I was about four and have only ate a vegetable when I was forced since. I haven't eaten any vegetables since I was about 10 lol.

Kim
26-11-2005, 21:41
well im a veggie and yeah you are healthy being veggie , you can get vegeterian options like quorn ect .. lota of different sausages and turkey and that . i do not force or have a go at my friends for eating meat though ! im 13 and have always been a veggie , its a healthy lifestyle and decreases the chance of you getting a heart deseise and many more things . saves a lot of lives too . just have to ask though , has anyone watched slauther (sp) house ? if meat eaters did it will really change there veiw on things .

No I haven't. What channel is it on?

pip_kin
27-11-2005, 10:48
my boss is a veggie, i dont know how she does it i love meat except lamb awwww poor little lambs jumping around in a field how you eat it??!!

samantha nixon
27-11-2005, 17:24
i eat meat but i dont always have it as i have other things and id never be able to give it up completely

Angeltigger
27-11-2005, 19:52
yeah but how do you know that the pig or chicken or whatever wasnt a baby one?? as a pig is a big animal and a baby pig would be a pigglet, well any what i will not know if the pig or the chicken was a baby as i will just have to see if i can eat it- as i can not eat chicken legs i just have a picture of a chicken with no legs- i have pictures of what i am eating, also i see a chicken as a big animal and a baby chicken would be a chick- i look at the side of it before i eat it

hazey
29-11-2005, 02:27
I could never be a veggie,I like my meat,but dont eat as much as I use to cos of the fat content. I have a weird idea about meat I think chickens turkeys,pigs,sheep and cows were put here to fed us, but wouldn't eat rabbit as they are pets.and other animals like duck, dear,crocodile etc were put here to make the world a happy place. weird may be but thats only my opinion.

kat 4 alfie
01-12-2005, 19:47
No I haven't. What channel is it on?well it was on a couple of months ago , its on every year or something though on bbc2!

kat 4 alfie
01-12-2005, 20:00
I could never be a veggie,I like my meat,but dont eat as much as I use to cos of the fat content. I have a weird idea about meat I think chickens turkeys,pigs,sheep and cows were put here to fed us, but wouldn't eat rabbit as they are pets.and other animals like duck, dear,crocodile etc were put here to make the world a happy place. weird may be but thats only my opinion.yeah .. well im sure your not the only one but who desided that we should all eat meat , just not the cute fluffy ones like rabbits ? if people actually had pigs or something they wouldnt want to eat them either , just think of babe ... hes gorge ! all animals are exactly the same even humans , just in different maybe even uglyer bodys ! yeah you wouldnt eat dogs of cats or anything like that because you are used to them as pets , im sure everyone would feel guilty if they saw a really skinny ill dog dragging its self across the street looking for food , but what about a little sheep ,lamb or a little pig . i actually cry when im walkin down the meat ilse at asda or whatever , because that is were they keep the quorn the muppets ! or if i walk past a butchers .you dont even want to know what they do to the animals at mcdonalds or what they put in sweets .(sorry to go on)

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-12-2005, 16:17
Im no veggie but I hardly eat meat much but yeah :) lol..

the_watts_rule
16-12-2005, 16:08
I am really fond of vegetables but i do like meat.

Rain_
16-12-2005, 18:54
Why is it always meat v's vegetables? There's tons of other options out there

kat 4 alfie
26-12-2005, 18:45
Why is it always meat v's vegetables? There's tons of other options out thereyeah i surpose there is but vegetarians "vs" meat eaters is a different thing

hannah-mj
26-12-2005, 21:22
I'm a veggie! i used to eat white meat but now i dont eat any asfter a comment my dad made lol i cant stand the thought of it and even made the dinner ladies at my school start serving veggie burgers! i dont have a problem with meat eaters but i think its nicer not to eat meat in my opinioin :)

kat 4 alfie
27-12-2005, 17:53
yeah thats what i think