PDA

View Full Version : Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson split

Debs
24-11-2005, 14:50
Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are getting divorced.

The stars - who shot to fame in reality MTV show 'Newlyweds' - have announced they are to split after three years of marriage. The couple have been at the centre of endless break-up rumours over the past six months.

The pair said in a statement: "After three years of marriage, and careful thought and consideration, we have decided to part ways

"This is the mutual decision of two people with an enormous amount of respect and admiration for each other. We hope that you respect our privacy during this difficult time"

Jessica and Nick tied the knot in October 2002 and went on to star in their own reality TV show which centred on their trials and tribulations as young newlyweds. But rumours of their impending split started soon after Jessica started filming her latest movie 'The Dukes of Hazzard'.

Earlier this month, Jessica's father and manager Joe Simpson slammed rumours his daughter's marriage was on the rocks. Speaking of Nick and Jessica's recent trip to Italy ahead of their third wedding anniversary, he said: "They're still together. They just got back from Italy, where they were taking their anniversary vacation, they spent time together and had a romantic dinner"

Earlier this month, it was reported Jessica was to spend her third wedding anniversary alone. The sexy actress was planning to spend the landmark date in Nairobi, Africa, without Nick to promote a children's charity.

Angeltigger
24-11-2005, 14:53
They can not spilt :crying: :nono: Nick is not nick without jessica and Jessica is not jessica without Nick.

Where did you find this

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-11-2005, 15:52
Omg this is waful :( I don't want them to split!!

Chloe-Elise
24-11-2005, 17:34
Nooooo, I don't want them to split, they are so good together! :(

xCharliex
24-11-2005, 17:39
Well im not surprised at all, i feel sorry for Nick putting up with Jessica, he has a strong head on his shoulders and i like the fact he doesnt feel the need to spend a fortune on certain things, i think its best shes too spoilt, its ashame though.

Debs
24-11-2005, 18:12
i think it was pretty obvious that they would split too many rumours have been around for too long. its a shame they were good together even though jessica is a little bit ditzy at times.

Debs
24-11-2005, 18:13
They can not spilt :crying: :nono: Nick is not nick without jessica and Jessica is not jessica without Nick.

Where did you find this

its reported on various websites

Chris_2k11
24-11-2005, 19:09
This doesn't surprise me.

babyblue
24-11-2005, 19:36
Well im not surprised at all, i feel sorry for Nick putting up with Jessica, he has a strong head on his shoulders and i like the fact he doesnt feel the need to spend a fortune on certain things, i think its best shes too spoilt, its ashame though.

Exactly and the amount of disrespect he had to put up with from her family was terrible.

xsoftladybugx
24-11-2005, 19:41
Exactly and the amount of disrespect he had to put up with from her family was terrible.

What disrespect from her family?

iocioc
24-11-2005, 21:27
god dont feel sorry for her at all rem when brad pitt and jennifer aniston broke up and she basically said it was good enough fo rthem because they were in the limelight too much and needed to work at a relationship,---looks like the tables have just turned on her

samantha nixon
25-11-2005, 18:08
no there great together

Abi
26-11-2005, 22:58
I thought they'd already split TBH!!! :lol:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
27-11-2005, 14:05
Lol Abi!! :p