PDA

View Full Version : Gary Bushell gives away murder victim on the radio

albert
24-11-2005, 12:02
Gary Bushell has just spilt the beans on the xmas murder, i can confirm from what i just heard that Dennis is the murdered.

brenda1971
24-11-2005, 12:07
How would he know.And who murders dennis

crazygirl
24-11-2005, 12:18
well we all knew it was dennis, it has to be one of johnny's men or johnny himself that kills him

callummc
24-11-2005, 12:18
dosn't suprise me in the least,i already worked that one out,dennis is the only one leaving who EE have not said the doors left open for

brenda1971
24-11-2005, 12:19
I thought that they were going to keep the xmas plot a secret for Eastenders

Jessie Wallace
24-11-2005, 12:25
Oh well never mind, you'll all beable to see him in bigger and better things now!

shelleyspecs
24-11-2005, 15:29
omg but i agree it was just a bit obvious that its dennis who meets his end ,i think it will be jonny allen or one of his heavies

Crazy Gal 88
24-11-2005, 15:41
NNNNNOOOOOOO im so upset! and poor sharon! :(

Angeltigger
24-11-2005, 15:41
dosn't suprise me in the least,i already worked that one out,dennis is the only one leaving who EE have not said the doors left open forI got told he was having the door left open for him

alan45
24-11-2005, 15:47
Cant say Im sory to see the back of the very wooden Mr Harman. I realise Im in the minority here on this board. Dont worry if they murder him, they murdered his father and were able to bring him back from the dead.

Anyway his death will give Sharon a chance to resurrect her black jacket and allow her to make a sensational return to the square following the panto season. Cue more quivering lips and overactive eyebrows. I wonder who will be next for the Black Widow.

i_luv_dennis
24-11-2005, 16:11
no he cant die and how would he no you cant belive what you hear on radieos

Kim
24-11-2005, 17:14
It said in Soaplife that Johnny is going to pull the trigger so it must be him.

Jojo
24-11-2005, 17:16
And there are lots of hints going on about Johnny being annoyed with Sharon for ruining the pub sale etc (though Johnny was only a go between so not sure what that really has to do with him) and so Dennis is on the wrong side of him :searchme: Read some of these in inside soap etc

the_watts_rule
24-11-2005, 18:16
Poor Sharon! Poor Dennis for that matter.

Bryan
24-11-2005, 18:20
How would he know.And who murders dennis

hes a tv critic...he will have no doubt got acess to the tapes already or knows the right people in the right places

Bryan
24-11-2005, 18:21
no he cant die and how would he no you cant belive what you hear on radieos

is that a fact?

funny isnt how the last spoiler off the radio: babs hinting that pegs would get behind the bar again...actually happened

face facts guys dennis rickman is dying!

Debs
24-11-2005, 18:24
its pretty obvious really that if anyone it has to be dennis. im glad it will be A good storyline rather than him just leaving with sharon for a holiday and then not returning when she does.

Richie_lecturer
24-11-2005, 18:40
Cant say Im sory to see the back of the very wooden Mr Harman. I realise Im in the minority here on this board. Dont worry if they murder him, they murdered his father and were able to bring him back from the dead.

Anyway his death will give Sharon a chance to resurrect her black jacket and allow her to make a sensational return to the square following the panto season. Cue more quivering lips and overactive eyebrows. I wonder who will be next for the Black Widow.

Good post. I agree:)

the_watts_rule
24-11-2005, 18:43
It's probably him but you don't always believe everything that you hear on the radio

alan45
24-11-2005, 18:52
face facts guys dennis rickman is dying!

I think some people are in denial.

Dennis Rickman has being dying for some time now :rotfl:

i_luv_dennis
24-11-2005, 18:53
but he cant die

Bryan
24-11-2005, 19:02
but he cant die

why? and i luv dennis i know you have strong feelings for the character but please do not keep posting posts counter-arguing anyone who says he dies, its almost certian he will do... and prevent the oh no, hes dying ones...

i dont wish to be harsh but if i dont say anything i cna see the boards being plagued with these posts until new year...

bb :)

xxloopylauraxx
24-11-2005, 19:48
god i would hate to live in walford! i mean every ones wedding day is always a distarster,no one stays married longer then a year,and then if they do one of them always ends up ill or dead!

Saye2213
24-11-2005, 19:53
I agree!!! and they wonder why divorce and violent crime rates are going up!!!!

I really hope that it isn't dennis who dies. I just think it's too obvious. Maybe there's a twist, but if it was confirmed on the radio then i'm 50/50.

I always thought that they were leaving the door open for Dennis. I thought the plan was to get someone else to play the character as Nigel Harman is leaving acting. Not sure. Anyone remember this?

Bryan
24-11-2005, 21:46
I agree!!! and they wonder why divorce and violent crime rates are going up!!!!

I really hope that it isn't dennis who dies. I just think it's too obvious. Maybe there's a twist, but if it was confirmed on the radio then i'm 50/50.

I always thought that they were leaving the door open for Dennis. I thought the plan was to get someone else to play the character as Nigel Harman is leaving acting. Not sure. Anyone remember this?

the bbc did say that the door was being left open, but this was at the time when it was announced, storylines may have changed, and the producers may have decided to have changed their decision, or its all a lie for us to think he will survive

the majority of dennis fanbase is not because of his character its nigel harman due to his acting talent (yeah right! :lol: ) and sex appeal (yeah right! :rotfl: ) so a different actor would really not work! nigel harman made the character what it is, hes been a main character for so long and it would be hard for us to believe another actor as the same role

Richie_lecturer
24-11-2005, 21:48
Nigel has said he is leaving for good so all the evidence is that he'll be six foot under very soon.

Bryan
24-11-2005, 21:51
Nigel has said he is leaving for good so all the evidence is that he'll be six foot under very soon.

i know he said that but i was just saying what the bbc had said about the situation of the character, personally id love to see him buried, ive never liekd the character, he has brought letitia dean and her character sharon WATTS right downhill, and spoilt everything i used to love about her

if hes going then kill him off, it makes for good viewing! if i know hes dead then he can never come back, but like father like son...in 14 years time when the viewing figures are down and half the cast have been offered 1 million pound contracts to return....

Richie_lecturer
24-11-2005, 21:52
Expect tapping on a coffin six foot below ground in 14 years time then, discovered by a clergyman.

Bryan
24-11-2005, 21:56
or if they wanted to copy dallas, sharon wakes up to find him in the shower (poor woman! :sick: ) only to find that all events preceeding the Watt's xmas day fiasco were a dream...allowing the producers another insulting way of brining back dirty old den! :rotfl:

we joke but it could well happen!

Johnny Allen
24-11-2005, 22:15
Oh good I'm glad Dennis is going, I sure hope it is Johnny that pulls the trigger on him, that will be a great storyline, sorry but it doesn't bother me Dennis is going, he really isn't all that great in my view.

Richie_lecturer
24-11-2005, 22:17
Oh good I'm glad Dennis is going, I sure hope it is Johnny that pulls the trigger on him, that will be a great storyline.

Now why did I think you would say that?

Nothing to do with your username I'm sure. :hmm: :)

Johnny Allen
24-11-2005, 22:19
Now why did I think you would say that?

Nothing to do with your username I'm sure. :hmm: :)

Of course not lol, well you gotta admire Johnny Allen, well hell I do I think he's an awesome character.

Mr Humphries
25-11-2005, 09:06
Right I feel the need to Dig Dirty Den up to come back and get revenge for Sharon and Dennis by killing Johnny Allen. Then saying to Sharon he is sorry and then goes back to his grave having made his peace with Sharon. Then she is free of all her demons and then ready to move on by re-marrying Grant Mitchell or Even Phil

callummc
25-11-2005, 10:24
den would spin in his grave at the thought of his princess re marrying a mitchell,mind you he's probably spinning now cos she married dennis,who he knows is a chip of the old block and if left alive would eventually turn into a carbon copy of the legend that is den watts

Richie_lecturer
25-11-2005, 14:28
Right I feel the need to Dig Dirty Den up to come back and get revenge for Sharon and Dennis by killing Johnny Allen. Then saying to Sharon he is sorry and then goes back to his grave having made his peace with Sharon. Then she is free of all her demons and then ready to move on by re-marrying Grant Mitchell or Even Phil

My god, we have EE bosses posting on this forum!

alan45
25-11-2005, 17:49
My god, we have EE bosses posting on this forum!

Dont even joke about it. I can see the EE spin-doctors already thinking up some ridiculous storyline to bring dirty den back to get revenge on Nigel Planks killer :sick:

Richie_lecturer
25-11-2005, 17:50
I heard Reg Cox is being recasted too. What's going on??

lollymay
25-11-2005, 17:51
who is reg cox?

Richie_lecturer
25-11-2005, 17:53
Only us geriatric EE viewers would know that. :o

alan45
25-11-2005, 17:57
I heard Reg Cox is being recasted too. What's going on??

Apparently Arfur Fowler is returning a sole supplier of Fruit and Veg to Pete Beale

melanielovesdennisrickman
25-11-2005, 17:57
Reg Cox is the guy who was dead in the first eastenders episode isn't it??
I wasn't alive yet back then,but i have seen that episode,as i've got it on DVD.

lollymay
25-11-2005, 17:58
ok then i get it now - if that guy was reg cox. ive seen bits of that eppisode - but i wasnt born when it first aired

Richie_lecturer
25-11-2005, 17:59
Apparently Arfur Fowler is returning a sole supplier of Fruit and Veg to Pete Beale

Really? Must be from the same source that I heard Sue Osman's dead baby is to return next month as a 20 year old blonde vixen.

Mr Humphries
25-11-2005, 18:14
That is extremely out of order ! I think you should say sorry for that

Richie_lecturer
25-11-2005, 18:15
sorry for that

Mr Humphries
25-11-2005, 18:18
I know someone who lost a baby when it was born at hospital and 10 years later they found out that there kid was alive and it was mixed up in the nursery

Kim
25-11-2005, 21:40
Yes, the man found dead in the first episode was Reg Cox. I saw the episode on one of those UK Gold weekend things.

littlemo
25-11-2005, 22:19
I know it would be going over old ground if this happened but, if Johnny Allen is the (supposed) killer, there could be a possibility Dennis could return at some time in the future. Johnny Allen is a gangster (taking a break at the moment, but clearly not for long), and much like Dalton, in some respects. Dalton made a mistake all those years ago when Den got away, and some poor bloke took his place. So why couldn't Johnny make the same error? Apart from the fact that it would be far fetched, but it could be done. And I don't think it's likely we'll see the actual murder happening. Like Den fell in the water, Dennis could make some clever escape.

We saw the start of this battle between Dennis and Johnny tonight (I think), when Johnny told Dennis to tell Sharon to keep out of their business. Dennis clearly doesn't like being told what to do. And he is extremely angry about it.

angelblue
25-11-2005, 22:23
I love it littlemo i hoe you are right :)

alan45
25-11-2005, 22:58
Dennis Wickman will die shot in the head by a 9mm parabellum bullet fired by Johnny Allen from a Browning model 59 pistol.

Its a fact that this is normally a fatal wound so Dennis is going to die

Bye bye Mr Plank

Richie_lecturer
25-11-2005, 23:01
Oh dear. Let's hope they don't conduct the post-mortem on Arfur's bench by mistake.

alan45
25-11-2005, 23:12
That is extremely out of order ! I think you should say sorry for that

Lighten up :)

di marco
26-11-2005, 08:15
Dennis Wickman will die shot in the head by a 9mm parabellum bullet fired by Johnny Allen from a Browning model 59 pistol.

Its a fact that this is normally a fatal wound so Dennis is going to die

Bye bye Mr Plank

so hes going to be shot in the head? where did you hear that?

Kim
26-11-2005, 09:55
I don't think he would otherwise he would die instantly.

kerry455
26-11-2005, 18:55
i have herad that it is joont allen that dies

Bryan
26-11-2005, 18:58
i have herad that it is joont allen that dies

source?

Richie_lecturer
26-11-2005, 20:19
An unreliable one as Johnny doesn't leave until March. AFAIK he is not being bumped off either when he leaves. That can only mean Dennis is the wood in the coffin.

kerry455
26-11-2005, 20:21
ok i only said that i was told that he dies i didnt say when!!!!

littlemo
26-11-2005, 21:09
I don't think he would otherwise he would die instantly.

Is he not dying instantly then?! What's the source for this?

I suppose he would have to die, because there's no way he'd leave Sharon. He loves her and it also seems as if he is set to become a dad in the near future. And we definetely know from all the stuff that happened with Zoe he would never walk out on his baby.

Kim
26-11-2005, 21:24
Well the spoilers say that Dennis is shot on new years eve and Nigel Harman said on an interview that Dennis doesn't leave until early 2006 so it must mean that he doesn't die instantly.

littlemo
26-11-2005, 21:26
Well the spoilers say that Dennis is shot on new years eve and Nigel Harman said on an interview that Dennis doesn't leave until early 2006 so it must mean that he doesn't die instantly.

On Frank Skinner he said that he thought his last scene on screen was New Years Eve. He might be mistaken though.

Kim
26-11-2005, 21:31
Oh. Suppose we'll just have to wait for some more christmas and new year spoilers nearer the time then.

di marco
27-11-2005, 08:29
I suppose he would have to die, because there's no way he'd leave Sharon. He loves her and it also seems as if he is set to become a dad in the near future. And we definetely know from all the stuff that happened with Zoe he would never walk out on his baby.

yeh i agree, i couldnt see them realistically splitting up anyway, but if sharons pregnant then theres no way that dennis would leave her

kckinsmcg
28-11-2005, 18:59
All anyone has to do is look at the pics of the upcoming funeral. The only person not there is Dennis. Also, there is a shot of Sharon on her knees crying in front of the grave site as well as Dot standing looking very sad into the grave. Sharon and Dot are the 2 people who cared for Dennis the most, so I can safely assume it will be Dennis in the dirt. I am not happy about this, but I'm not a writer for the show either. Face it, kiddies, Dennis is leaving and it won't be in the back of a black cab...duf, duf, duf, duf

the_watts_rule
29-11-2005, 10:22
On Frank Skinner he said that he thought his last scene on screen was New Years Eve. He might be mistaken though.

Well that makes it more likely Dennis is to be killed... :crying:

tammyy2j
30-11-2005, 15:42
I thought the door was left open for his return.

I don't think killing Dennis is going to help EE, his has a huge fan following.

So Sharon dad gets murdered this year and also her husband, maybe she should kill herself also after everything that happening. It would make her comtemplate suicide surely all her family Den and Dennis dead. And Tom dead the other love of her life.

Richie_lecturer
30-11-2005, 15:44
Perhaps she should drop dead from shock at the funeral with an apple in her mouth.

di marco
30-11-2005, 21:18
I thought the door was left open for his return.

yeh they did say that but it might have changed

alan45
30-11-2005, 22:37
Why would the EE producers let a little hiccup like a death stop them fom b ringing someone back from a death