PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Honey?!

littlemo
22-11-2005, 21:10
I know we didn't see much of her, but she is set to be a permanent character in the show, and I wondered what your first impressions were. I think she's going to make a good love interest for Billy. She's a lot like Little Mo, and apparently Kacey Ainsworth is leaving in March, so it doesn't look like there's going to be any reconcilliation for those two (which is a real shame).

Billy is such a sweet guy and he deserves some happiness. Honey is also a sweet person (so i've read) and maybe it will be a match made in heaven. I'd like him to have a baby of his own, maybe Honey is the one to give that to him.

Angeltigger
22-11-2005, 21:12
i thought she was going to be black.

_lil_hunni
22-11-2005, 21:25
I don't like her at all,she reminds me of little mo.She's too sickly sweet! I suppose she's onyl living up to her name but still! :(I doubt very very much I will learn to like her but I'm quite happy to be proved wrong if she does turn out to be a character I like.

Tamzi
22-11-2005, 21:28
I like her at the moment. She seems like a nice person, not as whiney and annoying as little mo. I want to see more of her before I totally decide
xxx

Bryan
22-11-2005, 21:31
i need to get used to her seeing as she will become mrs mitchell one day... and i have a mitchell obsession

but at the moment she is thick (how can she get "hes a black geezer" wrong?) and her appearance is rather iritating (im not one to judge on appearance usually but when people have a gob of teeth it annoys me and i cant have that for 2 hours a week!)

i thought she was gonna be fiesty and strong and a good female character, so far she looks like a dawky equal for billy

Kim
22-11-2005, 21:36
I think she's an okay character, but we didn't see a lot of her.

Bryan
22-11-2005, 21:37
I think she's an okay character, but we didn't see a lot of her.

yeah true i suppose its unfair to judge after 15 mins of screen time

CrazyLea
22-11-2005, 21:45
i think she was good. i liked her

hazey
22-11-2005, 23:11
I though she was a bit sugary for me, and a bit dumb how can you mix up a black guy, and a white guy.Will have to see if she grows on me, but from what I have seen I don't think much of her.

JustJodi
22-11-2005, 23:51
I honestly think she will be OK,, she would be good for Billy to be honest .. its time something NICE happened to him for a change,, Phil and Peggy are still NOT keeping him in the loop,, poor guy.. Honey will be fine ..

littlemo
23-11-2005, 00:10
I though she was a bit sugary for me, and a bit dumb how can you mix up a black guy, and a white guy.Will have to see if she grows on me, but from what I have seen I don't think much of her.

I don't think Mo gave a description of Patrick over the phone. I don't think anybody could make that big a mistake, you'd have to be blind!

From what I've read about Honey, her character is supposed to be a bit simple, I think that's a good thing. Little Mo has lost that innocence that she had at the beginning. You can't blame her after all she's been through. I think that might be why Billy is drawn to her, because she reminds him of what Little Mo was like when they first met.

But maybe as time goes on, he'll start to like Honey for who she is. I may be wrong on this, maybe Billy has put the past behind him. But I do think there's still some of that feeling there for Little Mo.

parkerman
23-11-2005, 09:53
I don't see how anyone can really make up their mind what she is going to be like after such a short time yesterday. Also she was playing a character and not really being herself. Let's give her a chance first!

Siobhan
23-11-2005, 10:07
I don't see how anyone can really make up their mind what she is going to be like after such a short time yesterday. Also she was playing a character and not really being herself. Let's give her a chance first!

I agree.. she was been a honey trap so she had to behave like that to seduce Patrick/Billy.... I felt sorry for poor billy though but hope they do get together, he deserves happiness..

.:SpIcYsPy:.
23-11-2005, 15:54
but at the moment she is thick (how can she get "hes a black geezer" wrong?)
Well... he was wearing a black jacket :rolleyes:

dddMac1
23-11-2005, 15:56
i liked her

Angeltigger
23-11-2005, 15:56
I don't think Mo gave a description of Patrick over the phone. I don't think anybody could make that big a mistake, you'd have to be blind!

From what I've read about Honey, her character is supposed to be a bit simple, I think that's a good thing. Little Mo has lost that innocence that she had at the beginning. You can't blame her after all she's been through. I think that might be why Billy is drawn to her, because she reminds him of what Little Mo was like when they first met.

But maybe as time goes on, he'll start to like Honey for who she is. I may be wrong on this, maybe Billy has put the past behind him. But I do think there's still some of that feeling there for Little Mo. Mo said he was black and said ask people around-they will know- but she should have said are you Patrick

.:SpIcYsPy:.
23-11-2005, 15:58
The way she was SMILING and LOOKING at Billy was cracking me up!!

:eek: + :D = Honey!!

melanielovesdennisrickman
23-11-2005, 17:15
I really liked Honey!!
At first she was smiling at Billy a bit freaky,and it really made me laugh,but then she seemed quite nice,and she seems like a good match for Billy,altough we don't really know if it was the real her,as she wasn't completely being herself,because she was trying to do her job.

samantha nixon
23-11-2005, 17:17
i think she was good and it will be good if her and billy are together

the_watts_rule
23-11-2005, 18:59
I liked her

pops110874
24-11-2005, 13:10
too early to tell for me.

She didnt get to show that much about her character so im going to reserve judgement

Emma-Lou
24-11-2005, 18:05
She seemed ok i hope she becomes a strong female character not one that goes about moaning all the time.

Chris_2k11
24-11-2005, 18:10
I like her :)

Debs
24-11-2005, 18:10
well she has only been on for a litle bit but first impressions are how thick is she!!!!

i think she will be good though and billy does need to move on from little mo. i think they will be great together

Bryan
24-11-2005, 23:04
im loving her! shes named after a bond girl! how fantastic! the first reference to bond in a long time!

littlemo
25-11-2005, 23:07
Yes I like her too. I'm not surprised Little Mo gets on withe her, they are very much alike.

Bryan
26-11-2005, 09:46
Yes I like her too. I'm not surprised Little Mo gets on withe her, they are very much alike.

im sure that will change when her and billy get close...

BlackKat
26-11-2005, 10:13
im sure that will change when her and billy get close...

If Little Mo is upset or annoyed with Billy moving on then she's the biggest hypocrite ever. At least Honey isn't married to Billy's brother or anything. (That would be hard, as far as we know he doesn't have a brother. You know what I mean though, lol.)

melanielovesdennisrickman
26-11-2005, 14:05
If Little Mo is upset or annoyed with Billy moving on then she's the biggest hypocrite ever. At least Honey isn't married to Billy's brother or anything. (That would be hard, as far as we know he doesn't have a brother. You know what I mean though, lol.)

Yeah,i totally agree with that,Billy deserves some happiness!!

Debs
26-11-2005, 15:44
yeah happiness away from whiney little mo!

ALISHA_LOPEZ
26-11-2005, 17:55
I dont like her, she is so annoying. Her and little mo are so alike it's unbelieveable! They've both got silly voices, annoying expressions,niave,simple minded, sickly sweet, both have relationships with billy, both work behind the Vic. I dislike little mo allready I don't want another one :( Theres probly gonna some kinda love triangle with honey little mo and billy :(

Kim
26-11-2005, 21:29
I dont like her, she is so annoying. Her and little mo are so alike it's unbelieveable! They've both got silly voices, annoying expressions,niave,simple minded, sickly sweet, both have relationships with billy, both work behind the Vic. I dislike little mo allready I don't want another one :( Theres probly gonna some kinda love triangle with honey little mo and billy :(

I hope not. The one between Kat, Alfie and Mo was bad enough.

Kim
27-11-2005, 18:12
After seeing today's omnibus, I think that Honey and Billy will be a good couple. She seems quite sweet at the moment.

alkalinetrio
27-11-2005, 18:15
i like her! i think shes more out going then little mo! i preffer her then little mo

Kim
27-11-2005, 18:22
Yeah, without a doubt. Could never see Little Mo as a model either.

matt1378
28-11-2005, 18:01
i quite like Honey seems a good addition to ee

DennisRbabe
30-11-2005, 17:59
I THINK SHE IS A GOOD CHARACTER, A LITTLE DITZY, BUT I THINK HER AND BILLY WOULD MAKE A CUTE COUPLE, AND + I THINK SHE REALLY LIKES HIM! SO SMILES ALL ROUND :) :cheer:

angelle
01-12-2005, 00:02
i think there's something odd about her not sure what yet though

the_watts_rule
01-12-2005, 08:17
i think there's something odd about her not sure what yet though

My mum thinks that too lol!

Jada-GDR
02-12-2005, 21:08
she seems quite vunerable, like someone whos had a hard past. she hated being a honey trap so she gave it up, which kinda signals a new star for her. i think she and billy should get together

Suzanne
04-12-2005, 20:34
I find the whole Honey/Billy storyline a bit daft. Billy's at loose ends (again) and they bring in another woman for Billy to 'rescue'. I would like to see Billy with a strong woman for a change - it would give Perry Fenwick an opportunity to display his acting talents for a change.