PDA

View Full Version : arches

crazygirl
22-11-2005, 19:14
did phil pay for the arches?

Bryan
22-11-2005, 20:36
i thinlk he paid for it at a discount price?

Angeltigger
22-11-2005, 21:31
Yeah- he cut the price

Kim
22-11-2005, 21:34
He forced Ian to sell it to him at a knocked down price, but we didn't see the money change hands.

Bryan
22-11-2005, 21:35
He forced Ian to sell it to him at a knocked down price, but we didn't see the money change hands.

like sam sold it to him at a cut back price last december, phil made him do it for a kinda revenge so as he knows what sam musta felt like

Siobhan
23-11-2005, 10:22

you never see any money change hands on EE.. look the Mitchells got the pub but you didn't see sharon getting the money and more to the point where are the mitchells getting the money??? Sam was broke, hence the blackmail of Chrissie. Phil didn't have any cause Billy had to get a loan from Johnny.. so where is all the money coming for and enough to by a Pub and a garage??? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Angeltigger
23-11-2005, 10:46
you never see any money change hands on EE.. look the Mitchells got the pub but you didn't see sharon getting the money and more to the point where are the mitchells getting the money??? Sam was broke, hence the blackmail of Chrissie. Phil didn't have any cause Billy had to get a loan from Johnny.. so where is all the money coming for and enough to by a Pub and a garage??? :hmm::hmm::hmm:My question too

crazygirl
23-11-2005, 10:57
you never see any money change hands on EE.. look the Mitchells got the pub but you didn't see sharon getting the money and more to the point where are the mitchells getting the money??? Sam was broke, hence the blackmail of Chrissie. Phil didn't have any cause Billy had to get a loan from Johnny.. so where is all the money coming for and enough to by a Pub and a garage??? :hmm::hmm::hmm:sharon said they had 2 weeks to think about buying the pub while her and dennis are awayon a break

parkerman
23-11-2005, 13:04
Ian sold the Arches to Phil without a price even being mentioned. No money changed hands and the next minute, without any contracts being signed, Phil was in charge. If only things were that simple in real life!

Siobhan
23-11-2005, 13:42
I know.. it is bizarre...

dddMac1
23-11-2005, 15:59
it's weird how they didn't show Phil handing the money over to Ian

Kim
23-11-2005, 16:05
you never see any money change hands on EE.. look the Mitchells got the pub but you didn't see sharon getting the money and more to the point where are the mitchells getting the money??? Sam was broke, hence the blackmail of Chrissie. Phil didn't have any cause Billy had to get a loan from Johnny.. so where is all the money coming for and enough to by a Pub and a garage??? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

I think it came from Grant. He's quite well off, got a pub in Brazil.

melanielovesdennisrickman
23-11-2005, 17:19
Didn't Grant say that they weren't really that rich in Brazil,and they had debts at the bank or something,and didn't Phil say to Grant,if you ever need anything you know where to find us??
So i think i must be Phil's money and not Grant's.

Siobhan
23-11-2005, 17:21
Didn't Grant say that they weren't really that rich in Brazil,and they had debts at the bank or something,and didn't Phil say to Grant,if you ever need anything you know where to find us??

but where is he getting all this money???

melanielovesdennisrickman
23-11-2005, 17:25
Yeah,i'm wondering that too,did he have some money on a different bank account,wich he didn't tell anybody about,or something,before he went to prison??

Kim
23-11-2005, 17:27

Yeah, but I don't think Grant mentioned any debts. Maybe Phil got a loan from someone then, maybe a mate out of Walford?

alkalinetrio
23-11-2005, 17:31
of course you wont see phil haning over money! what pub have you seen someone walk in and hand over a load of money in suit case or something

parkerman
23-11-2005, 17:43
Perhaps Phil keeps his money in an old sock under his bed...