PDA

View Full Version : Carol Thatcher!!!

Siobhan
22-11-2005, 10:19
I know it has only been 2 days but she is really really beginning to annoy me so much.. she just won't leave anything alone and is acting like she owns the camp ( I can only assume that comes from her mum). Herself and Jilly Goolden really annoy me and you can see by Kims and Sheree's faces, they are annoying them too...

I am not really warming to anyone yet... but as I said it is only 2 days

Jojo
22-11-2005, 10:28
Carol and Jilly really annoyed me last night when they said that the chefs were going to be Sid and Kimberley and then they took over and were putting their two pennies worth in all of the time - grrrr!!

I haven't really warmed to anyone either, though I have a lot of respect for Sheree after the parachute jump - she was soooo terrified, but she did it, and good on her..

Siobhan
22-11-2005, 10:32
I had to Laugh at both Carol and Sid for not getting the question right about margaret thatcher and Eastenders.. I can see Carol and Jilly sticking together on everything and causing a lot of upset. Antony, Jimmy and Sid seem to be getting on well too.. so far I like them 3 and Sharee... Kim seems really really bored!!

Jojo
22-11-2005, 10:35
I didn't like the way Kim was having a go at Elaine during the tight rope walk thing though - Elaine is there hanging in the air, and she is telling her to stop wobbling the line!! lol

That was funny when neither of them knew the questions that really were meant for them. I agree with you about Antony, Jimmy and Sid, and I think it will be between them and Sheree for winning, though I am airing more towards the lads. I think Jimmy is really funny though - and smuggling salt and pepper in in his teddy bear!! :rotfl:

Kim just seems like she really doesnt want to be there..

Siobhan
22-11-2005, 10:36
Maybe she wants out soon so she can go visit her family and the old neighbours set :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Mindy
22-11-2005, 11:34
:angry: i dont really like Jenny shes tring to be like 'jordan' trying to get attention...grr............i dont like jilly either but i think the thatcher women is funny! :cheer: not my fave...dont really have one yet!!

crazygirl
22-11-2005, 14:33
yea jenny is wanting attention i think by the end of this week she will walking around in g strings :sick:
but i do like carol i think she is funny
sid,jimmy and tony are trying to get record contracts!

Jojo
22-11-2005, 15:42
Although Jenny is wearing her g strings in the "you can see them over the top of my trousers" pose already :sick: What is with that??!!

Siobhan
22-11-2005, 15:44
she has a point to prove cause EX kitten member won it so she needs to do the same and she is trying the Tara/Jordan/pouty woman (forgot her name) act

Bryan
22-11-2005, 16:00
i didnt reallt get chance to watch it last nigjht but what a way to make an entrance by peeing on the floor! dirty cow! i think shes gonna be the new JSP... so shell stay for a fair while.

makes me laugh how evil the public are... who should we vote to do a dangerous task?....the old granny! :rotfl:

Jemma
22-11-2005, 18:31
Carol annoys me so much!!! It's her voice as well as that she has to interfere with everything - did you see her when Jenny and Kim were trying to make dinner!! :mad: i would have just told her to do it herself!

crazygirl
22-11-2005, 19:10
Although Jenny is wearing her g strings in the "you can see them over the top of my trousers" pose already :sick: What is with that??!!i havnt noticed them over her trousers oh well this week she will be taking her trousers off and walking atround in them like the lasses did last year :sick:

Siobhan
23-11-2005, 09:41
right Carol is really annoying me now.. how can she sit there a let poor sid think he was the one weeing in the camp... I was so mad at her :angry:

brenda1971
23-11-2005, 09:45
Is it going to come out about carol peeing in the camp.I cant believe that she just sat there and let sid go on with himself.

Siobhan
23-11-2005, 10:03
And you could see he was a bit embarassing admitting that he use to be a bed wetter.. she should have said something. I reckon Jilly knows but is not saying anything either

crazygirl
23-11-2005, 10:59
she's going to be well embarassed when she leaves camp and ant and dec show her the footage