PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Spoilers(Date and time to be confirmed)

irish eyes
22-11-2005, 01:01
From BBC Press Office
EastEnders

Heartbroken Alfie decides Christmas is the time to move on and leave Walford for good. Alfie's always had his heart set on travelling across the US on the back of a motorcycle and still shattered by the tragic loss of his beloved Nana, he decides to follow his dreams.
"Nana told Alfie to never regret anything in life and to always follow your dreams" says Shane Richie who plays him.
"He realises he has to pull himself together and make a new start somewhere else" but will that be with Kat?

Alfie faces up to a sensational seasonal showdown with his lost love that will
determine the future of both their lives. Things aren’t looking too good for Martin and Sonia. Both thinking that they are drifting apart, the relationship reaches crisis point but will Martin stop Sonia from walking out on their marriage? Although Pauline is despairing with Martin and Sonia things are looking up for her. Pauline hasn’t been close to anyone since the death of
Arthur but Joe spends Christmas at the Fowler’s – could romance start to blossom?

There’s trouble in store for Ruby Allen. Just when the troubled teenager thought her relationship was going well with Juley, there’s an unexpected shock in store. There’s also a surprise in store for the Millers whe n Mike arrives out of the blue. With his mother unwell, Mike wants to know if any of the family would like to visit her in hospital but how will his arrival affect Rosie and the rest of the family?

A new face is set to arrive in the Square in the New Year. Pat’s great nephew, Deano Wicks shows up looking for his Aunty Pat. He quickly manages to charm everyone in the Square. However, when he finally meets Pat, she agrees to let him stay but is fully aware that she is in the presence of a typical Wicks Charmer.

JustJodi
22-11-2005, 01:43
Thanks for posting this,,, good stuff coming our way

melanielovesdennisrickman
22-11-2005, 06:26
Oooohhhh....looks like it's going to be Good!!:cheer: :cheer:

the_watts_rule
22-11-2005, 08:24
Sounds Good

Florijo
22-11-2005, 09:55
I like that Alfie is going to leave to go to the US to follow his dreams although I do hope that the writers don't forget that as a convicted criminal, Alfie will need to apply for a US visa. I know it is soap rules and that involves bending the laws of reality somewhat but a little reality would be nice.

I don't care about the stuff about Ruby and Juley, unless it involves Juley 'falling' :D from a flyover.

The return of Mike Swann sounds good. I wonder how they will all react, especially Keith, Demi and Darren who have never met him and may feel out of place as Mike is part of Rosie's old family and nothing really to do with Mike or his mum.

Deano Wicks sounds okay too, well apart from the silly name. I do find it a bit silly though that all the Wicks men seem to have a charmer gene in them. Wicksy and David Wicks were both charmers, now it seems like Deano is too. It seems Wicks (man) = charmer.

darkangel1986@o
22-11-2005, 13:58
doesnt seem an exciting christmas in that spoiler all i can say is reunite KALFIE!

pops110874
22-11-2005, 14:16
looking forward to mickey and dawns dad coming back - hopefully they give him some great storylines

crazygirl
22-11-2005, 14:28
on the frony cover of soaplife there is a picture of kat n alfie and it says wedding no2?

soapyclean
22-11-2005, 14:38
Sounds a bit flat to me, wonder if they do get some good storylines.

JustJodi
22-11-2005, 14:41
on the frony cover of soaplife there is a picture of kat n alfie and it says wedding no2?

Can some one post that photo of the cover showing the Kat and Alfie wedding #2 or has it already been posted else where ????:searchme:

Siobhan
22-11-2005, 14:43
Can some one post that photo of the cover showing the Kat and Alfie wedding #2 or has it already been posted else where ????:searchme:

think i has been posted.. look for inside soap thread in the spoiler section...

JustJodi
22-11-2005, 14:43

Sounds flat but maybe they will inflate the storylines when it comes on air :rotfl: We all live in hope don't we !!!!:lol:

Bryan
22-11-2005, 15:42
yes! mike returns! sooner rather than later, i knew he was coming back but wasnt sure when! this is great gives more chances for david spinx and gerry cowper to show us what theyre made of, they were ace in the demi/leo storyline!

Kim
22-11-2005, 15:46
Sounds good, thanks for these:)

Siobhan
22-11-2005, 15:47
I can see some heartbreaking moment for Mike and Keith over Mickey...

Bryan
22-11-2005, 15:48
im glad it isnt just kalfie and shannis dominated....i had visions of 2 hours filled with the 4 of them in long and boring conversations, i want to see all the cast at christmas in a range of gripping and entertaining storylines

Kim
22-11-2005, 15:49

Here it is:
http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/8195/a49d485f8ga.th.jpg (http://img311.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a49d485f8ga.jpg)

Siobhan
22-11-2005, 15:51
im glad it isnt just kalfie and shannis dominated....i had visions of 2 hours filled with the 4 of them in long and boring conversations, i want to see all the cast at christmas in a range of gripping and entertaining storylines

true.. it is nice to see everyone with a storyline, however small

Bryan
22-11-2005, 16:01
true.. it is nice to see everyone with a storyline, however small

like last year with them all going to the vic for crimbo dinner, only to end up at ians house! i loved that storyline, its what made christmas day, not the dramatic shannis/zonnis/den fireworks fiasco...

crazygirl
22-11-2005, 16:02
they wont get married again

Bryan
22-11-2005, 16:03

obviously they want, its just suggesting that they may get back together and plan to get married in america or something, just becuase it says wedding number 2 dosent mean to say well see it happen

Kim
22-11-2005, 16:03

Do you have a source for this or is it just your thoughts?

crazygirl
22-11-2005, 16:12
Do you have a source for this or is it just your thoughts?my thoughts

i_luv_dennis
22-11-2005, 17:49
sounds like ruby might be pregneant

Bryan
22-11-2005, 17:56

your only guessing that, it could be anything, but i doubt they'll have another pregnant teen on the square, it ruins their characters

_lil_hunni
22-11-2005, 17:59

I'm not really so interested in these xmas storylines either. I want storylines with Dennis,Sharon,The Mitchells, Jonny Allen (but nothing to do with Ruby)also Chrissie but I guess she's gone by xmas :( :( :(

crazygirl
22-11-2005, 19:06
i hope juley isnt going to cheat on ruby or maybe he tells her she's too young

Kim
22-11-2005, 19:06

That's what I thought.

hayley
22-11-2005, 19:25
That's what I thought.

me too but then i thought, ruby is sensuble and she wouldnt rush into things!

Suzanne
22-11-2005, 19:29

I don't think so - I htink the shock for Ruby is that her dad is involved with murder (see Murder in Walford thread). Ruby is too much of an innocent to rush into anything - and she wouldn't know if she were pregnant at Christmas as she and Juley have just snogged and Christmas is only 5 weeks away.

littlemo
22-11-2005, 20:18
I don't think so - I htink the shock for Ruby is that her dad is involved with murder (see Murder in Walford thread). Ruby is too much of an innocent to rush into anything - and she wouldn't know if she were pregnant at Christmas as she and Juley have just snogged and Christmas is only 5 weeks away.

I think it would be an interesting storyline if Ruby got pregnant though. You would have Johnny's reaction and Juley's. Also because Ruby is so clever, you would see that it's not just stupid people who get themselves pregnant. It can happen to anybody. I agree that it is very soon for that to happen at Christmas though, they would have to have sex within the next week. I think the nearest you can find out is 4 weeks. I know with a few pregnancy tests you can find out after 24hrs of having sex, but what teenager would think of doing that?!

Maybe she'd sleep with Juley just to spite her dad.

crazygirl
22-11-2005, 20:22
they would ruin it if they made ruby pregnant they have covered teenage pregnancy
with michelle, sonia and demi so they seem to do after so many years to remind people that it happens its too early to raise the issue again

littlemo
22-11-2005, 20:49
they would ruin it if they made ruby pregnant they have covered teenage pregnancy
with michelle, sonia and demi so they seem to do after so many years to remind people that it happens its too early to raise the issue again

Maybe but Demi was about 8 months pregnant when she arrived in the square, we didn't really see it build up. Sonia was completely different as well because, she didn't know she was pregnant until she gave birth (that was in 2000, 5 years ago). Michelle in 1985 or 86. There's been a few miscarriages and abortions, but I don't think there's been anyone who we've actually seen carry a baby to full term.

I read the thread entitled Phil stalks Ruby, and there's an article which states that Johnny tries to split them up, and brings them closer together, and that Ruby considers losing her virginity to Juley. So that pregnancy storyline might have more credibility than first thought (possibly). It mentions that it's going to be a gripping storyline, spanning out over a couple of weeks or months.

chance
22-11-2005, 21:12
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :moonie:

shelleyspecs
23-11-2005, 09:55
some good stuff coming but im glad there not giving the game away about what happens in the end but martin and sonia who cares yawn lol

kayla05
23-11-2005, 10:59
these are great, thanx for posting! im most looking forward to seeing more of the ruby/juley storyline.

gbnut
23-11-2005, 11:38
it is good to see lots of characters having storylines. at least it might bring some more comedy to it rather than just mob handed!!!!!

sarah21
23-11-2005, 16:15
some good stuff coming but im glad there not giving the game away about what happens in the end but martin and sonia who cares yawn lol

Me! I care and so do many others. :)