PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Cross-over(date and time to be confirmed)

irish eyes
22-11-2005, 00:57
BBC ONE
Casualty @ Holby City - Part One
bbc.co.uk/casualty

Ric and Harry interview for a locum Consultant General Surgeon when a familiar face turns up – Nick Jordan. However, the interview comes to an abrupt end and Nick storms out.

Elsewhere, Charlie is back and goes to the party. However, he gets a call from the baby-sitter saying that Louis has gone missing and heads back home.

Meanwhile, Nick offers Woody, Kelsey and Donna a lift to the Holby City Trust’s Christmas party. However, en route they are involved in a pile up, and Charlie, Nick, Woody, Kelsey end up trapped.

Selena is the first on the scene and single- handedly copes until the emergency services arrive. But rescue attempts are dashed when Donna and Woody try to reach a trapped baby and inadvertently cause the tunnel to collapse on those trapped…
Ric is played by Hugh Quarshie, Harry by Simon MacCorkindale, Charlie by Derek Thompson, Woody by Will Thorpe, Kelsey by Janine Mellor, Donna by Jaye Jacobs, Selena by Liz Carling.

Casualty @ Holby City - Part Two

As news of the tunnel collapse reaches the hospital, everyone struggles to concentrate on their work not knowing if their friends and colleagues are dead or alive. Woody fights his way free of the lorry carrying sand, which almost drowned him, and goes in search of help. But Donna, the father and the baby are all still trapped in the car.

Meanwhile, outside the tunnel, one of the casualties confesses to possessing stolen toxic chemicals, which have started to leak into the tunnel. Those trapped inside quickly become engulfed by the noxious fumes and there’s a race against time to see if they will make it out alive.

Back at the hospital, Ric, who has been impressed by Nick’s performance, offers him a job. However, Nick says he wants to wait for a Consultant post and doesn’t think he should settle for anything less.

Woody is played by Will Thorpe, Ric by Hugh Quarshie, Nick by Michael Jordan.

JustJodi
22-11-2005, 01:45
Goodness this looks good as well,, thanks for posting this Irish eyes:)

Pixie
05-12-2005, 11:46
was Nick the nurse (the murderer's brother)? If i'm right thats a very quicck job change, nurse to Consultant General Surgeon !

catrindavies05
06-12-2005, 13:59
No Nick was in the first series only. He was Meyer´s registrar in cardiothorassics. He was in an accident that damaged his hand so badly that he could no longer be a surgeon so I don´t know what´s happened now to change that!

*_*Smile*_*
06-12-2005, 17:36
was Nick the nurse (the murderer's brither)? If i'm right thats a very quicck job change, nurse to Consultant General Surgeon !
didn't he die?

Chloe-Elise
06-12-2005, 19:08
Thanks for posting, it looks really good :)

Dr. Tangliss
07-12-2005, 16:49
I hope Donna does not die!

YAY to Nick! I like him:)

Pixie
07-12-2005, 21:03
No Nick was in the first series only. He was Meyer´s registrar in cardiothorassics. He was in an accident that damaged his hand so badly that he could no longer be a surgeon so I don´t know what´s happened now to change that!

Ah thanks, that makes more sense!!