PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Cross-over( date and time to be confirmed)

irish eyes
22-11-2005, 00:55
BBC ONE
Casualty @ Holby City - Part One
bbc.co.uk/casualty

Ric and Harry interview for a locum Consultant General Surgeon when a familiar face turns up – Nick Jordan. However, the interview comes to an abrupt end and Nick storms out.

Elsewhere, Charlie is back and goes to the party. However, he gets a call from the baby-sitter saying that Louis has gone missing and heads back home.

Meanwhile, Nick offers Woody, Kelsey and Donna a lift to the Holby City Trust’s Christmas party. However, en route they are involved in a pile up, and Charlie, Nick, Woody, Kelsey end up trapped.

Selena is the first on the scene and single- handedly copes until the emergency services arrive. But rescue attempts are dashed when Donna and Woody try to reach a trapped baby and inadvertently cause the tunnel to collapse on those trapped…
Ric is played by Hugh Quarshie, Harry by Simon MacCorkindale, Charlie by Derek Thompson, Woody by Will Thorpe, Kelsey by Janine Mellor, Donna by Jaye Jacobs, Selena by Liz Carling.

Casualty @ Holby City - Part Two

As news of the tunnel collapse reaches the hospital, everyone struggles to concentrate on their work not knowing if their friends and colleagues are dead or alive. Woody fights his way free of the lorry carrying sand, which almost drowned him, and goes in search of help. But Donna, the father and the baby are all still trapped in the car.

Meanwhile, outside the tunnel, one of the casualties confesses to possessing stolen toxic chemicals, which have started to leak into the tunnel. Those trapped inside quickly become engulfed by the noxious fumes and there’s a race against time to see if they will make it out alive.

Back at the hospital, Ric, who has been impressed by Nick’s performance, offers him a job. However, Nick says he wants to wait for a Consultant post and doesn’t think he should settle for anything less.

Woody is played by Will Thorpe, Ric by Hugh Quarshie, Nick by Michael Jordan.
RS

Debbie Meadows
22-11-2005, 10:43
Could this be Woody's exit?

irish eyes
22-11-2005, 11:04
Yep, he definately leaves during these episodes.

irish eyes
22-11-2005, 11:04
Yep, he definately leaves during these cross-over episodes.

bubblegum_fairy
22-11-2005, 17:03
yeah Woody dies :(

Selena, yay!

Crazy Gal 88
22-11-2005, 20:17
he dies???? NOOOOOOOO HECANT I MENA HE ESCAPED!!!

squillyfer
22-11-2005, 21:05
Louis has gone missing

can this kid behave himself for five minutes?

CrazyLea
22-11-2005, 21:57
i thought louis was in canada...my bad lol
this sounds all exciting :D does woody die in this episode?? aww what about donna does she live does anyone know

Rain_
23-11-2005, 07:17
If they had any sense they'd shove ellen in there too

*_*Smile*_*
25-11-2005, 17:20

true! i hope Donna survives she is so funny and i felt so sorry for her when that girl came in the FPC again and her and Mickie got in loads of trouble!

bubblegum_fairy
27-11-2005, 13:11

hehe, and then Harry and Selenaness could happen,

pookie1968uk
27-11-2005, 23:10
oh i hope harry sees sense soon and after the latest spoilers it looks like he might have done. the christmas special looks really good. you can always rely on casualty for an explosive storyline at christmas!!!

samantha nixon
28-11-2005, 15:43
the dat was confirmed in the paper on saturday and they are christmas eve 8:10 and 27th 8:00