PDA

View Full Version : Who would you have sent home? Conways or Nicholas?

Tamzi
19-11-2005, 21:23
Who would you have sent home tonight?

Tamzi
19-11-2005, 21:35
What was Sharon thinking? Neither performances were great, but the conways need to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Louis only has one left. lol!

CrazyLea
19-11-2005, 21:37
i would have sent nicholas!!! i havent like him any week. but i like the conways

Layne
19-11-2005, 21:55
Conways! I just don't think much of them!

Chris_2k11
19-11-2005, 21:56
I find the Conway's so dull!!! :thumbsdow

lucchia
19-11-2005, 22:14
Conways... they just don't appeal to me. I'm more likely to buy Nicholas' records that thiers. They really need to go soon.

Chloe O'brien
19-11-2005, 22:18
I would have sent nicholas home based on the performance tonight he was not as good as he has been in previous weeks

pinkles14
19-11-2005, 22:23
I would of sent nicholas home..

xXxJessxXx
19-11-2005, 22:25
Based on tonight i would have sent nicholas home. I think conways were a millions times better but both did diserve to be in the bottom 2. Conways gave their best performace this week and Nicholas is still to find a song that suits him. I havnt really thought any of the songs have done him justice.

Louis may only have one act left but to be honest the act he does have left is the strongest act out of his whole group. Shayne may be alone but he will continue to sing for team walsh and do his mentor and fellow team mates pround.

They say the order that people go through are not in perticular order so although he was the last act to be garentied a place in next weeks show doesnt mean he didnt ghet many votes and was in the bottom 3. Its a way for them to spice it up. i do how ever think he needs to try harder each week to out do the big voices like JS, Brenda and Andy.

Glad nicholas has gone he deserved to go after conways gave an amazgin performance. Dont think they will get much further though unless they pull out all the stops, but even then i dont think they have what it takes to get much further.

chance
19-11-2005, 22:30
the conways,they have attitude and are crap,sharon totally bottled it and made herself look stupid

Amz84
19-11-2005, 22:53
I would of sent Nicholas home as I haven't liked him from the start.

Debs
20-11-2005, 17:09
the conways and nicholas were rubbish last night. id have sent nicholas home coz out of the 2 he was just that little bit more awful!

the conways they are running out of chances i hope they get kicked out next week

Amz84
20-11-2005, 17:11
Yep Nicholas was just awful, he was so out of tune!!

pookie1968uk
20-11-2005, 19:05
nicolas, just because he was the worst on the night

Rain_
20-11-2005, 21:15
Conway sisters remind me of the Nolans !

LUSHLOOKE69
20-11-2005, 23:17
Although I was horrified with louies decision last week I think Sharon made the right choice this week as the conways did perform better on the night and Nicholas' performances have been inconsistent through out. However they were the worst two. Conways to go next week I agree they are dull.

Siobhan
21-11-2005, 10:46
Although I was horrified with louies decision last week I think Sharon made the right choice this week as the conways did perform better on the night and Nicholas' performances have been inconsistent through out. However they were the worst two. Conways to go next week I agree they are dull.

Conways should have left.. they are dreadfull...

Emma-Lou
22-11-2005, 19:04
Nicholas i have never liked him and he was so out of tune

Andy'sLuckyPony
22-11-2005, 19:54
Conways. Nicholas sang poorly, but he had more potential. Everyone knows the Conways haven't sang that well in ANY episode.
Nicholas is sweet and kind, the Conways have a bad attitude and when they were slagging off Simon for his constructive critism (spelled wrong?), and chose their own song, I was just thinking, "What the hell have you done?!" They shot themselves in the foot big style with him now. They are bland.

Nicholas didn't do very well though and on performances, maybe he did deserve to go, but based on everything else, the Conways should have gone last week, maybe even before.