PDA

View Full Version : Frost fears heights, spiders - and belly buttons

Luna
19-11-2005, 00:26
Jenny Frost is bracing herself to confront a number of fears when she enters the jungle this weekend - some of which are more bizarre than others.

Like many celebrities before her, the Atomic Kitten singer is afraid of heights, rats and snakes, all main staples of the dreaded Bush Tucker Trials.

“I’m scared of heights," Frost admitted. "I was at the top of a cliff once in Cape Town, and I was supposed to abseil down it. I said to my friend ‘I’ll go first because if I don’t go now I’ll never go’. As I was about to go over the edge I said to my boyfriend of the time - Jamie, who is still one of my good friends now - ‘I can’t do it, I can’t do it!’ He called me a chicken so I went ‘Right! That’s it!’ and I went over the edge.

“I’ve got a quite a rational fear of most things. I’m also not great with insects, rats, snakes or spiders - anything really!”

One fear in particular may shock her new campmates, however. “I really, really, really hate belly-buttons. I’ve got a completely irrational fear of them, they make me feel sick. don’t like anybody touching my belly-button and it’s like I will vomit on you if you touch my belly-button, plus I find it painful. It’s not a funny thing, I’m not joking I don’t like belly-buttons at all.”

I'm A Celebrity begins this Sunday on ITV.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
19-11-2005, 10:56
Awwww Poor Jenny :(

no1abbafan
19-11-2005, 12:42
Another Appleton moment coming up then.

xsoftladybugx
19-11-2005, 16:33
Should be funny!! hahahahaha

pookie1968uk
19-11-2005, 18:13
Another Appleton moment coming up then.

i was thinking that when i read the article! how long is she going to last then??!! :rotfl:

Abi
19-11-2005, 20:25
I have never heard of a fear of belly buttons before!! :rotfl: How does she handle having one?!?!?!?

Luna
19-11-2005, 20:28
ive heard of it before but i think it's only other peoples belly buttons