PDA

View Full Version : 14th and 15th December episode guides

Sam Nixon Fan
18-11-2005, 18:29
THE BILL

ITV1 Network Wednesday 14 December 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

What more could go wrong for new and capable PC Will Fletcher (Gary Lucy) when his first day at Sun Hill commences with a catalogue of disasters?

After getting lost on the way to work, and being stopped by PCs Honey Harman (Kim Tiddy) and Dan Casper (Chris Jarvis) for driving over the speed limit, things go from bad to worse when he is reprimanded for his terrible time-keeping by his Sergeant, Dale Smith (Alex Walkinshaw).

Then, after putting his size tens in his mouth with an inappropriate comment about a transvestite reporting a crime, likeable Will wonders whether he got out of the wrong side of the bed! Will is pleased however when, at the end of his first day, finds himself the butt of a joke played by Smithy and PCs Tony Stamp (Graham Cole) and Roger Valentine (John Bowler) and knows he’s going to fit right in.

DS Phil Hunter (Scott Maslen) and DC Jo Masters (Sally Rogers) investigate a spate of robberies in the local area and discover that the trail leads straight to Jordan Tomlin (Charles Mnene), the teenager who Lance dealt with during a previous operation. However, despite Jordan’s willingness to take the rap for fencing the goods, Phil and an amused Jo go undercover as a couple. And, with the help of PC’s Tony Stamp and new boy Will Fletcher, arrests are made and it becomes apparent that Jordan is covering for his girlfriend Estelle (Madra Ihegborow) and her gangster brother, Asher (Micah Belfour).

Guilt-ridden, DC Terry Perkins (Bruce Byron) agrees to visit his brother Ben (Joe Caffrey) in prison and is uneasy when Ben tells him he wants to offer his wife Lucy (Lisa Stevenson) a divorce, leaving her free to find someone who deserves her more than he ever did. Terry also discovers that Ben will be released before Christmas and after confronting Lucy, is shocked when she admits she knew all along but didn’t think it was a big deal. Will Ben find out about his wife and brother’s secret affair?

Realising his feelings are growing stronger for DS Ramani De Costa (Thusitha Jayasundera), Terry thinks about ending his relationship with Lucy but is devastated to learn that Ramani has agreed to go on a date with charming social worker, Saul Peterson (Darren Saul).

Also, PC Tony Stamp is alarmed when getting a phone call from estranged sister, Jacqui (Pauline Whitaker) and after meeting with her, is saddened by the news she bears.

THE BILL is a Thames Television production and a direct commission by ITV. This episode was written by Emma Goodwin, directed by Nigel Douglas and produced by Lis Steele.
www.thebill.com

ITV1 Network Thursday 15 December 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Inspector Gina Gold (Roberta Taylor), and her team set up prolific offenders who repeatedly fail to turn up at court by inviting them to a mock gameshow.

The production, ‘Cop the Lot’ will be hosted by Gina and her assistant PC Reg Hollis (Jeff Stewart) while PCs Will Fletcher (Gary Lucy) and Amber Johanssen (Myfanwy Waring) act as runners and DS Samantha Nixon (Lisa Maxwell) and DC Jo Masters (Sally Rogers) provide the glamorous welcoming committee. Things seem to be going swimmingly until Amber blows their cover by calling Sam ‘Sarge’ in front of Franny Davidson who is top of Gina’s most wanted list. Franny makes a run for it but is thankfully soon arrested by Will who gives chase.

Amber also manages to makes herself unpopular with PC Yvonne Hemmingway (Michele Austin) when she fails to pull her weight resulting in a heated argument. An enraged Gina finally drags Amber into her office and yells at her for being so hopeless. Gina remarks on the fact Amber has failed her exams and questions whether she is in the right profession. Distressed Amber begs Gina for one more chance but has the young PC’s luck finally run out?

After receiving a call from her mother, DC Suzie Sim (Wendy Kweh)visits her parents who coldly greet her after asking for her help. Her frosty mother tells Suzie she has noticed various items disappearing from their house and suspects it’s their cleaner who has a full set of keys.

Suzie introduces her parents to DC Mickey Webb (Chris Simmons) who has agreed to help with the investigation. It soon becomes apparent to her colleague that Suzie isn’t living up to her father’s expectations career-wise and it seems that even though she is studying for her Sergeants exams, it still doesn’t satisfy her domineering parent. But when her mother’s demeanour finally cracks admitting her husband has been having an affair, Suzie and Mickey realise there is more to this case than meets the eye…

THE BILL is a Thames Television production and a direct commission by ITV. This episode was written by Tom Higgins, directed by Chris King and produced by Lachlan Mackinnon.
www.thebill.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angeltigger
18-11-2005, 18:31
Oh My :cheer: !!! That just maked my day Gary lucy :wub: on the Telelvison on my Birthday, bt than it mean i won't see it :crying: as i will be out

samantha nixon
18-11-2005, 18:46
these look really good and gary lucy is great

Chloe O'brien
18-11-2005, 19:56
Aw i can't believe terry is gonna miss out on his chance serves him right for pussy footing around

Jojo
18-11-2005, 22:28
Looking good - can't wait for these - thanks for posting :D

melmarshall858
19-11-2005, 07:53
i so want to see terry finish with lucy that relationship just doesn't seem right especially now ben is coming out hope he and Ramani might make a good couple.

pookie1968uk
19-11-2005, 08:50
oh i really hope ramani and terry get it together as they are so suited to each other. you can tell he ended up with lucy out of sympathy. maybe this is also the beginning of the end for amber!

melmarshall858
19-11-2005, 09:06
oh i really hope ramani and terry get it together as they are so suited to each other. you can tell he ended up with lucy out of sympathy. maybe this is also the beginning of the end for amber!

I hope it is the end of Amber i think there is only so far a character like her can go

pookie1968uk
19-11-2005, 09:13
I hope it is the end of Amber i think there is only so far a character like her can go

yes i agree. and they seem to make her look more stupid each week! she needs to go soon!

Tori
19-11-2005, 09:34
and terry only realises now? i've been spotting it for ages! thanks for posting!

Crazy Gal 88
22-11-2005, 20:11
look good - thanks

$sTaCeY$
23-11-2005, 21:11
Thanks for posting the spoilers they sound excellent :D :D :D