PDA

View Full Version : memorial near the square

albert
18-11-2005, 15:09
I have just looked at the current picture of the webcam and it looks like there are a load of wreaths of flowers like a memorial at the entrance to the square? i wonder whether this has anything to do with the funeral that everybody on here keeps talking about

Kim
18-11-2005, 16:09
It must be Dennis then as Nana Moon's funeral would have been held by January, which they are filming now.

melanielovesdennisrickman
18-11-2005, 22:14
Yeah i think it's Dennis's too,oh my god,am still soooo sad that he is actually dying!!

Luna
18-11-2005, 22:57
yup has to be dennis then - although i still think he's going to do a den :p

crazygirl
18-11-2005, 23:55
so my guess is that seen has there is a memorial outside the square dennis has been shot there or stabbed but my guess is shot!

Kim
18-11-2005, 23:56
so my guess is that seen has there is a memorial outside the square dennis has been shot there or stabbed but my guess is shot!

Shot I would think, it's more Johnny's style.

Kim
18-11-2005, 23:56
yup has to be dennis then - although i still think he's going to do a den :p

I wish :mad:. Wouldn't think so.

angelblue
18-11-2005, 23:57
Johnny allen so annoying he can never let anything go :angry: poor dennis has to die :crying:

melmarshall858
19-11-2005, 07:01
As he is definately leaving and i can't see Nigel ever returning i hope that they do kill him off (don't all shout at once) but i would much prefere a preper ending to him - and some great storylines and acting rather than them splitting him and sharon off after everything they have been through.

sarah21
19-11-2005, 09:29
As he is definately leaving and i can't see Nigel ever returning i hope that they do kill him off (don't all shout at once) but i would much prefere a preper ending to him - and some great storylines and acting rather than them splitting him and sharon off after everything they have been through.

I agree with you. I felt that way about Sonia and Jamie. Jamie would never have left Sonia willingly and nor would Dennis leave Sharon. It's better this way when the actors have made it quite clear they never want to return than trying to make up some excuse that we don't believe.

Angeltigger
19-11-2005, 09:47
Dennis is leaving and he should be coming back

Kim
19-11-2005, 11:48
Dennis is leaving and he should be coming back

It has been confirmed that Dennis is not returning.

sean 4 eva
19-11-2005, 12:00
well i will miss dennis but im glad sharon is coming back as she is a really brilliant actor

i_luv_dennis
19-11-2005, 12:14
dennis has stoped filiming though and it would not be on webcam if it was him

sean 4 eva
19-11-2005, 12:20
if sahron decides not to comeback i will never be able to watch esatenders again

Kim
19-11-2005, 12:37
if sahron decides not to comeback i will never be able to watch esatenders again

It has been confirmed that she is coming back.

~*~Leanne~*~
19-11-2005, 13:20
:crying: i don't want dennis to die him and sharron are finally happy why can't they just walk of into the sunset hand in hand and live happily ever after

19-11-2005, 14:56
I really really don't want Dennis to die either,but am really glad that at least Sharon is returning:cheer: :cheer: !!

crazygirl
19-11-2005, 16:49
could it be mr & mrs sharon & phil mitchell?

19-11-2005, 16:58

I wouldn't mind that,altough,i would prefer it to be Grant and Sharon,but as Grant ain't staying in Walford,the next thing would be Phil and Sharon for me.

Kim
19-11-2005, 23:26

Urrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh. lol. I don't think Sharon would ever get in a serious relationsip with a Mitchell again.

di marco
20-11-2005, 10:20

exactly what i said in the other thread. i dont want dennis to die but hes leaving and not coming back so its better to kill him off cos then its believable that sharon would come back without him and also it makes a good storyline too

di marco
20-11-2005, 10:21
dennis has stoped filiming though and it would not be on webcam if it was him

dennis would stop filming when he dies, he wouldnt be in the scenes of his funeral and the aftermath of his death so they could still be filming that

di marco
20-11-2005, 10:22
as there looks like there is flowers and stuff in the square, the person must have died in an accident, eg. car, fight etc cos thats when people put flowers where someones died

Kim
20-11-2005, 10:25
as there looks like there is flowers and stuff in the square, the person must have died in an accident, eg. car, fight etc cos thats when people put flowers where someones died

Yeah, there was something in soaplife about Johnny shooting someone, so if he were to shoot Dennis people would be putting flowers there.

di marco
20-11-2005, 10:31
Yeah, there was something in soaplife about Johnny shooting someone, so if he were to shoot Dennis people would be putting flowers there.

i didnt read soaplife, so that means that dennis must die cos who else would he shoot? (maybe jake but hes not leaving is he?)

Kim
20-11-2005, 10:37
i didnt read soaplife, so that means that dennis must die cos who else would he shoot? (maybe jake but hes not leaving is he?)

Not that I've heard and he wasn't on the shortlist anyway.

di marco
20-11-2005, 11:27
Not that I've heard and he wasn't on the shortlist anyway.

yeh i didnt think he was, just checking, thanks

crazygirl
21-11-2005, 17:02
Yeah, there was something in soaplife about Johnny shooting someone, so if he were to shoot Dennis people would be putting flowers there.well they was rumour that one of the mitchells killed johnny then they was a rumour that johnny kills grant so now i just dont know what to believe

crazygirl
21-11-2005, 17:04
i personally dont like dennis but i would rather johnny died then dennis

eastenders mad
21-11-2005, 17:16
yeah i would rather see Johnny die than Dennis. I think Dennis should leave but have the door left open incase he deciedes to come back to ee.